剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
朱利安 记得我吗
Julian, remember me?
妈的 很久不见
Shit. Long time no see.
我们去我办公室聊吧
我要知道主港口周围所有的卸货点
I need to know all the drop points around the main harbor,
我需要一份秘密驶进来的
and I need a list of any unusual ships
不寻常船只名单
that have come in under the radar.
这我做不到
I can't do that for you.
朱利安
Julian.
朱利安
Julian! Hey.
我不管你和你朋友
I don't give a fuck about the Mandrax
在这个地方
that you and your chommies are smuggling
走私的镇定剂
in and out of this place, okay?
如果他们发现我把名单交给你
And if they find out I gave it up to you,
我会怎么样
what happens to me?
要不是有我 你就要坐20年牢了
You would be doing a 20-year stretch if it wasn't for me.
我要你还个人情
I need a favor in return.
我现在是很礼貌地在问你
This is me asking you very politely.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们有港务局的名单
We have the port authority list
上面记录了接下来四天所有进入开普敦的船只
on every ship coming into Cape Town in the next four days.
我有一条非官方船只的线索
Yeah, and I have a line on anything unofficial
所以我们没问题
that's coming in, so we're good.
但如果我们交叉比对
Yeah, but even if we cross-ref all of that
每艘船的应答器
with the transponder info on every ship,
我们还是没有足够的人力把船只全都找出来
we still don't have the manpower to search them all.
拉杰 所以你是说为了阻止
Okay, Raj, so what you're saying is that in order to stop
这东西进入南非海岸
this... device from coming into South African shores,
我们一定要锁定是哪一艘船
we need to make sure that we identify the exact boat that is--
我们没有这样的技术
Yeah, we don't have the tech to do that.
但我们都知道谁有
Yeah, but we all know who does.
我想我们是时候
Look, I think it's time
打电♥话♥给我们的美国朋友寻求帮助了
we call our American friends for some help.
我说了不行
I said no.
他们确实有技术和卫星定位
I mean, they do have the tech and the satellites to pinpoint
可以定位到单台设备
that call to a single device, so...
我们都知道他说得对
Yeah, and we both know he's right.
但是做决定的人不是你
But you are not here to make those decisions--
但是那些人有生命危险 雅妮娜
Yeah, but there are lives at stake here, Janina--
我他妈知道
你以为我不知道吗 奎恩
You think I don't know that, Quinn?
继续吧
Let's carry on.
好
Yeah.
你还好吗
Good?
好
All right.
我已经有二十年
I haven't been up here in...
没来这里了
20 years.
你说笑吧
You're kidding.
谢谢
Thanks.
所有的这些人
All those people,
过着自己的生活
going about their lives.
完全不知道有人在监视他们
No idea that someone's up here watching them.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在开普敦要待多久
So, how long are you staying in Cape Town?
暂时不知道
I don't know yet.
需要多久就待多久
As long as it takes, I guess.
什么需要多久
As long as what takes?
我来这里的第一天 就有人抢了我的车
On my first day here, I was carjacked.
你被人抢了车
You were carjacked?
他们拿走了我需要的东西
Guys got away with something I need,
我一直想要找到他们
and I've been trying to track them down.
我只受了一点挫伤和擦伤
I only got a few dents and bruises.
我对受伤还是挺自豪的
It's mostly my pride that was hurt.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
常有的事
It happens.
你向警局报案了吗
Did you file a police report?
没有 我觉得他们也帮不上什么忙
Nah, I doubt they're gonna be much help.
我希望你能拿回被他们抢走的东西
Well, I hope you get whatever it is they took from you.
我更是希望如此
Not as much as I do.
敲门敲得那么狠 是谁啊
是我 妈
等一下亚莎 我还有话跟你说
你怎么来了
我也很高兴见到你 妈
不不...
她没打来
没有...
她可没那么体贴
她忙着她那些非常重要的工作呢
她什么也不告诉我
我明天再跟你聊
你亚莎阿姨 她想知道你怎么样
我告诉她 我也不知道
我很忙 妈
你什么时候不忙
我派人来修过这东西
我又不认识他
我不会让陌生人进我家的
他就是冰箱公♥司♥的工作人员
怎么就不能在附近找个人来帮忙
冰箱公♥司♥就有专门的维修人员 妈
我也没要什么高级的冰箱
丹尼怎么样了
别去烦他
你是谁
你的姐妹
Your sister.
我姐妹比你年轻
My sister is younger.
要去哪
Where to?
还没想好呢
Nowhere yet.
表可一直在走呢
Meter's running, eh?
没关系 让它继续走着吧
That's all right. Keep it running.
跟上那辆车
Follow that car.
快走 快快快
Let's go. Go, go, go.
奎恩 你说得对
Quinn, you're right.
和中情局约一下见面
Set up a meeting with the CIA.
左转
Take a left.
再走点 这就行 很好
Little further. That's good, that's good.
请进
怎么了 老大
女士们 不醉不归
给你 老大
送给你我最诚挚的祝福
我为了你把津贴都用上了
为了买♥♥你喜欢的酒
把那个打开
香槟吗
对
老大 你不喜欢这个吗
好吧 我给你拿香槟去
你一定喜欢这个
你可是个纯爷们
贾巴...
我上楼冲个澡 你机灵点
你不用送我回来的
You didn't need to walk me.
我到了 安全到家
Here I am, home safe.
完成任务
Mission accomplished.
晚安 米拉
Good night, Milla.
晚安
Good night.
等等
Wait.
妈的
Fuck!
节约用水 把水龙头关上
There's fucking water restrictions. Turn off the tap.
好
Okay.
你死定了
You know you're a dead man.
你要是敢对我下手
Okay, you come after me,
我就公开这些照片
and these go public,
你所有的对手和同党都能看到
and every rival and accomplice you've ever had will see
你在自己老窝里轻易就被拍了裸照
just how easy it is to catch the bull naked in his own kraal .
这角度可不太友好
It's not a flattering angle.
给我滚开
该死
What the fuck.
敢这么对待昆兹的都是死路一条
No one who does this to Nkunzi... lives.
你明白吗 你没命了
Do you understand? You will not survive!
好
Okay.
如果你乖乖合作
If you cooperate with me,
也许我不会毁了你的名声
then maybe I won't fuck your reputation.
你不是为了那个小伙子来复仇的
You didn't come for revenge on the boy?
穿上点 我们聊聊
Just cover yourself. Let's chat.
好
Okay.
你到底想要什么
So, what the fuck do you want?
钻石当时就在车上
The diamonds were on the truck.
胡说
That's bullshit!
跟我和小伙子一起的女的 弗莉·范·亚斯菲尔德
The woman that the boy and I were with, Flea van Jaarsveld,
我不知道她去哪了
I don't know where she is.
好吧
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表