剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
南非
洛克斯顿 卡鲁
-太近了吧 -就像这样
- How close?! - It was tucked like this.
-我的后轮好像在说"我要 我还要" -我就
- My back wheel was like, "Gimme, gimme, gimme." - I was just...
早啊
Morning.
-你好 -早上好
- Hi. - Morning, morning.
给我们三杯早餐啤酒
Three breakfast beers for my boys.
在这种马不拉屎小镇能干什么
What does one do in a one-horse town like this?
骑本地母马
Ride the local horses.
抱歉先生 这里不能吸烟
Sorry, there's no smoking here, sir.
就是这个
This is the one.
-这个 -还真漂亮
- This one. - Cool, that's beautiful.
我说了这里不能吸烟
I said there's no smoking here.
这位朋友是谁
So, who's this boertjie?
他是你♥爸♥吗
Is he your dad?
你们听到她说的话了 这是无烟场所
You heard her, guys. There's no smoking here.
各位 这是无烟场所
Hey, guys. There's no smoking.
搞什么
What the?!
-该死 -兄弟们 后退
- Shit. - Boys, boys, back off!
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
放开
放开他
你们得走了
相信我 兄弟们 你们不想这样的
Trust me, boys, you don't want this.
你们听到她说的话了 出去 快出去
You heard the lady, get outta here. Get outta here!
他妈的
Fucking... Fuck!
抱歉
反恐追踪
第一季 第一集
这次不能赊账
你要让我付钱吗
操
Fuck.
好
Okay.
所以
不
还是不行
为什么
你都不用开车
劳伦斯会开车
他还年轻 需要一个经验丰富的向导
你要运什么货
都是合法的东西
你了解我的
你怎么想
这就是问题
我了解你
回头见
I'll see you around.
北郊
开普敦
波卡普
开普敦
为什么要把最重要的货物托付给异教♥徒♥运送
也许我们应该派个长得像你的人
Maybe we should send someone who looks like you to smuggle
把包裹走私进来 兄弟
the package into the country, brother.
哈桑 你应该清楚我希望这么做 这就够了
Hassan, it should be enough for you to know that I wish it.
老大 他到了
Boss, he's here.
我们的客人来了 先生们
Our guest has arrived, gentlemen.
他们叫你端茶你就端茶
You take them their tea when they say.
他们叫你出去你就出去
You clear when they say.
不许和任何人说话 明白了吗
You don't speak to anyone, you understand?
明白 巴布
Yes, Baboo.
愿你平安
也愿你平安
沙义德 你的家人都还好吗
好 他们很好
Well. Very well.
赞美真♥主♥
那么告诉我 准备得怎么样了
So, tell me. How are the preparations?
-我需要担心吗 -不用
- Should I be concerned? - No.
一切都很好 兄弟 包裹在路上了
All is good, brother. The package is on its way.
很好
Good to hear.
你的资金到位了吗
And you have the funds in place?
-到位了 兄弟 -很好
- We have them, brother. - Very good.
哈桑
Hassan!
伊斯迈尔 伊斯迈尔 站住
Ismail! Ismail, stop!
在那边
Over there.
我中枪了
-趴到地上 -别开枪
- On the floor! - Hold your fire!
-不要动 -别开枪
- Don't move. - Hold your fire!
趴下
Stay down.
警官 我来吧
Officer, I got it.
站起来 走吧
Up you get. Let's go.
起来
Get up.
天啊 伊斯迈尔
Jesus, Ismail,
你是怎么把自己搞成这样的
what in the world have you gotten yourself into?
洛克斯顿卡鲁
南非
不会超过一星期
先飞去林波波省
在劳伦斯的卡车里与他会合
到津巴布韦边境提货
然后很容易就能到洛克斯顿
为此 我付你的钱足够修整个屋顶
你可真会讨价还价
好吧
我会付你足够翻修个屋子的钱
付美元
你为什么觉得我够格做这个
我们都知道你不仅仅是够格
总统情报局
开普敦
总统情报局
我的兄弟 你得跟我说实话
You, my brother, are gonna need to talk to me.
这里只有我们
It's just us.
行吧
该死 我的腿疼死了
医疗人员在来的路上了
The medic is on her way.
你满足的要求之前我什么都不会告诉你
I'm giving you nothing until you've gotten my price.
只有你给我一些有用的东西 我才能帮你
I can only help you if you give me something that I can use.
你知道规矩的 对吧
You know how this works, right?
很好
Good.
现在
Now...
告诉我那里面到底发生了什么
why don't you tell me exactly what happened in there?
今早巴布·拉扬来接我
Baboo Rayan picks me up this morning.
他说他们需要一个帮厨
He says they need someone in the kitchen.
但我到了之后发现情况异样
-怎么异样 -他们都很紧张
- How so? - They're all nervous.
他们已经为这事忙活好几个星期了
奥斯曼和他的手下们总是开会到深夜
Late night shit. Meetings between Osman and the young ones.
我也不知道 医生在哪
I don't know, man! Where's that medic?
放松
Just relax.
这是医生吗
Is this the medic?
女士 你对我有什么用
Then what good are you to me, lady?
重要的问题是
The important question is...
你对我有什么用
what good are you to me?
你在模仿白人口音吗
你得把一切都告诉我
漏掉一个细节 我就把你扔去喂狗
明白吗
伍德斯托克
开普敦
只收现金 预付首月租金
It's cash only. First month up front.
加一个月押金
Plus one month's deposit.
我...
Um, I...
可以这周末再把剩下的给你吗
I can give you the rest end of this week?
就是这个人
That's the guy.
今天早上沙义德·奥斯曼见的就是他吗
This man met with Shaheed Osman this morning?
-他一个人吗 -他和他的手下
- Only him? - Just him and his ouens.
就是他的人开枪打了我
It was one of his naaiers that shot me.
好 那么
Right, so, um,
这个人到了以后
this man arrives and...
-你听到了什么 -什么都没听到
- and what do you hear? - Nothing.
他们当我面几乎没说什么
They didn't hardly say anything in front of me.
有东西要流入这个国家
Something's coming into the country,
但我没听到是什么
but I didn't hear what it was.
-他们没说是什么吗 -没有
- They didn't say what it was? - Fuck no.
一个包裹 该死 他们要把一个包裹
A package. Fuck, they're bringing a package
带进这个国家
into the country. Look.
不管它是什么 这个人只在乎
whatever it is, all the guy wanted to know
-他们是否有钱买♥♥ -那他们有吗
- was if they had the money for it. - And do they?
-他们说有 -他们说自己有钱
- That's what they said. - They said they had the money.
但还没拿到包裹吗
But not the package yet?
好 各位
Okay, everyone!
这件事现在是局里的重中之重
This is now an agency-wide priority.
我们要关注一个小型伊♥斯♥兰♥教组织
We need to focus on a small Islamist group
总部就在开普敦
based right here in Cape Town.
他们自称为阿♥拉♥吉纳
They call themselves Allajna,
也叫委员会
The Committee.
-我们关注他们多久了 -18个月
- They've been on our radar for how long now? - Eighteen months.
其实不止 但之前我们低估了这群人
In fact, more. We've had them down as fantasists.
今天早上 奎恩的一个线人拍下了照片
This morning, one of Quinn's informants photographed
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表