剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
-在哪 这吗 -不 就在前面
- Where, here? - No, just up there.
对 停车
Yeah, stop.
换个地方吧
Pick a different spot.
我没有地点选择权
I don't get to choose the location.
我要在这里把钻石换成现金
I'm exchanging the diamonds for cash here.
-就在明晚 -弗莉 这条路不可能安全
- Tomorrow night. - Flea, this road is impossible to secure.
-你可以掩护我 -你可以逃跑
- You can cover me. - You can run.
我可不想余生被这些人
These aren't the kind of people I want chasing me
一直追着
for the rest of my life.
我是贴身保镖
I'm close protection.
我在这种地方能提供的掩护
Any cover that I can provide in this area
只有所谓的战术上远离
is what we refer to as tactically fuckin' far away.
你知道他们没打算放你走
You know that they don't expect you to walk away.
我们一定能有办法
There's gotta be something we can do.
这边
Here.
他会从这条路上过来
He's gotta come up this road.
你让交易在那边进行
You force the exchange to happen over there.
起码离人烟近一点
At least somewhere a little closer to civilization.
那你会在哪里
And where will you be?
杰西 等等
Jess, wait.
我
I...
我没做错什么 拜托
I've done nothing wrong. Please.
我当时不知道 我发誓
I didn't know. I promise.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
小心点 好吗
Be careful, yeah?
愿你平安
也愿你平安
我没想到你会来
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
你的遭遇我感同身受 泰利哈
Your tragedy is my tragedy, Teliha.
沙义德被抢劫了 公文包被抢走了吗
Shaheed was robbed. His briefcase taken?
是的
Yes.
他的手提电脑在包里
And his laptop with it?
你得把你知道的都告诉我
You need to tell me all you know.
我们出去走走
Let's take a walk. Outside.
在这等着 兄弟
Wait here, brother.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
爸爸会没事的
Dedda's gonna be just fine.
阿布迪亚
Abdia,
你能带孩子们去花♥园♥玩吗
will you take the children out to play in the garden?
你做得对
You were right.
告诉达乌德手提电脑的事
To let Daoud know about the laptop.
我们不能再骗他了
We just can't lie to him anymore.
总之 沙义德的电脑
Anyway, Shaheed's laptop is
-有密♥码♥保护 -别说了 闭嘴
- password protected... - Stop talking. Shut up!
不管电脑在谁手里
Whoever has the laptop...
只要他们连上了网
the moment they connect online,
沙义德的手♥机♥就能收到电脑的位置
its position will flash up on Shaheed's cell.
他的手♥机♥在医院
His phone is at the hospital.
我觉得我被人跟踪了
I think I'm being followed.
-你觉得还是你知道 -我知道
- You think or you know? - I know.
他们在我公♥寓♥外面的车里
They were outside my flat in a car.
他们翻遍了我的屋子
They-they turned my entire place upside down.
好 把你手♥机♥扔掉
Okay. Get rid of your phone,
找个别的方法打给我
find another way of calling me.
同志们 我们在这个区域里分散开
Alright, gentlemen, let's spread out and let's cover the area,
那边两个人 那边两个人
two men that way, two men that way, okay?
亚当 跟我走
Adam! Let's go. Alright?
-你用的是手♥机♥吗 -不是我的 现在怎么办
- Are you on a cell? - Not mine. What now?
他们还在盯着你吗
Are they still on you?
我不确定 应该是暂时甩掉他们了
I don't know. I think I've lost them for now.
不 等等 他们就在这里
No, wait. They're here!
好的 你得改变一下装束
Okay, you gotta change your appearance.
找点衣服
Find some clothing.
-最好是亮色的 -好的
- Bright colors, if you can. - Okay.
我看到她了 她在朝桌湾酒店走
I have her. She's headed toward Table Bay Hotel.
说话 米拉
Talk to me, Milla.
我在 我按你说的做了
I'm still here. I've done what you told me to.
好 很好 现在别着急
Okay, good. Now, don't rush.
正常走路 不要回头 不要停下
Just walk normally, alright? Don't turn around, don't stop.
好的
Okay.
奎恩 你看得见她吗
Quinn, do you have eyes on he?
奎恩 我在监控录像上找不到她
Quinn, I've got nothing on CCTV.
-甩掉了吗 -应该是的
- You clear? - I think so, yeah.
该死
Fuck!
我们跟丢了 她不见了 我们把她搞丢了
We've lost her! She's fucking gone! We've lost our woman!
你怎么跟丢的
How did you lose her?
过来 你现在安全了 没事了
Come here. You're safe now. It's okay.
他们在利用我找你
They're using me to get to you.
谁
Who?
总统情报局
The Presidential Bureau of Intelligence.
总统情报局
The PBI?
他们监视了我的公♥寓♥ 还跟踪我
They bugged my flat. They're following me
-因为他们想抓你 -慢点说
- 'cause they wanna get to you. - Slow down.
我为他们工作
I work for them.
曾经为他们工作
Worked for them,
但是他们开除了我 因为他们发现了
but they fired me when they found out about...
你
you...
我们
us.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-对不起 -没事 没事的
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay, it's okay, it's okay,
没事了
it's okay, it's okay...
好了 深呼吸
Alright, take a breath.
把一切都告诉我
And tell me everything.
你为什么要绑♥架♥奥斯曼
Why did you kidnap Osman?
昆兹告诉我他的钱在奥斯曼手上
Nkunzi told me Osman had his money.
我要是想要我的钱 就得去找他
So, if I wanted mine, that's where I'd get it.
但是为什么要在光天化日之下带走他
But why take him off the street in broad daylight?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
可能吧
Probably.
明天会发生一起恐怖袭击
There's going to be a terrorist attack tomorrow.
就在开普敦
Right here in Cape Town.
总统情报局在极力阻止
PBI is trying to stop it.
那他们盯上我♥干♥什么
So, why are they after me?
奥斯曼是幕后主使
Osman's behind it.
有一件武器要流入国内
A weapon's coming into the country,
他会用血钻支付
and he's using blood diamonds to pay for it.
但是你已经知道了 对吗
But you know that already, don't you?
我不知道你是总统情报局的
I didn't know you were PBI.
-我不信 -我发誓
- I don't believe you. - I swear.
可他们知道你是中情局的
Well, they know you're CIA.
你是中情局的
You are CIA.
但愿沙发睡得还舒服
Hope the couch was comfortable.
挺好的
Yeah.
你喝果汁吗
Do you want some juice?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
我去冲个澡
I'm taking a shower.
好
Okay.
你自便
Help yourself.
没问题
Yeah, will do.
怎么了
What happened?
我有种感觉 贝克尔帮了她
I've got a feeling Becker was helping her.
或者她比我们想象中更加训练有素
Or she's better trained than we thought.
所以你才应该把她盯紧了
Which is why you were supposed to keep her close.
天啊 奎恩
Jesus, Quinn!
中情局把我们搞得像业余的
The CIA are making us look like amateurs!
犯错误的不仅是我 雅妮娜
I'm not the only one making mistakes here, Janina.
美♥国♥佬♥从一开始就在耍我们
The Yanks have been playing us from the start.
我们不能指望他们 永远不能
We can't count on them. We never could.
他们有自己的计划
They have their own agenda,
但是我自己的团队应该靠得住
but I should be able to count on my own team.
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表