剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
Mrs. Nkosi,
我应该是查出来另一具尸体的身份
I think I found out who the other body was
以及他当时在替谁做事
and who he was working for.
斯特拉坎女士查出另一个孩子的名字
Mrs. Strachan has the name for the other boy.
他叫劳伦斯·勒·里什
His name is Lourens Le Riche.
你是怎么知道名字的
How did you get to that name?
负责克鲁格那件案子的警探
The detective in charge up in Kruger got a phone call
今天一大早就接到了他父母打来的电♥话♥
from his parents first thing this morning.
那他们又是怎么知道的
How did they know to do that?
那个叫勒·里什的人是一个司机
Well, the man Le Riche worked for as a driver,
一个洛克斯顿的叫迪德里克·布兰德的人
a man called Diederik Brand from Loxton,
告诉了他们发生了什么事
he told them what had happened
以及应该去联♥系♥哪个警♥察♥局
and which police station to contact.
那这个洛克斯顿的迪德里克·布兰德
So, how did Diederik Brand in Loxton
又怎么会知道远在千里之外的司机
know that his driver had been shot in Kruger Park
在克鲁格公园被枪杀了呢
hundreds of kilometers away?
我不知道
I don't know.
奎恩 麻烦进来一下
Quinn, in here, please.
关于迪德里克·布兰德我们知道多少
So, what do we have on Diederik Brand?
很多年前 他曾出任过很多公♥司♥的董事
Has been the director of a list of failed companies
不过公♥司♥后来都破产了
stretching back decades.
要我说 他跟那些人一样不老实
I'd say he's about as crooked as they come.
谢谢 斯特拉坎女士
Thank you, Mrs. Strachan.
你带一个战术小组去洛克斯顿最快要多久
How fast can you get a full tactical team to Loxton?
我们已经把这个地方搜遍了
We've turned this place upside down.
我觉得钻石不在他手上
I don't think he has the diamonds.
他只想运进来一公一母两只犀牛
He's only interested in bringing in a breeding pair of rhinos.
仅此而已
That's it.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
我不知道
I don't know.
大概相信吧
I think so.
他声称
You know, he claims
钻石被运动物的那个女人带走了
they were taken by the woman who was transporting the animals.
她是津巴布韦的兽医 叫弗莉
A vet from Zimbabwe named Flea.
不是真名
Not her real name.
好意外啊
What a surprise.
我们知道她的真名吗
Do we have her real name?
布兰德说他不知道
Brand says he doesn't know it.
那他是怎么雇上她的
Then how did he hire her?
这就是关键 不是他雇的她
That's the thing. He didn't hire her.
整件事是一个叫约翰·埃利赫曼的人安排的
The whole thing was set up by a man called John Ehrlichmann.
也是津巴布韦的
Also from Zim.
好吧
Okay.
尽快赶回来
Get back here as soon as you can.
好的
Right.
不不 老伙计 你听我说 我去你家
No, no, old man, you listen to me. I'm coming to your house.
听着 你不能来我家
Listen, you don't come to my place
还有你不能打我这个电♥话♥
and you don't call me on this line.
我必须和你见面
I must see you!
好吧 那你来我在坎普斯湾的房♥子吧
Okay, then you come there by my place in Camps Bay.
我一会儿把地址发给你
I'll send you the address.
喂
Hello?
喂 你还在听吗
Hello, you there?
老家伙...
Old man...
那个活 我已经干完了
The job, I did do it.
钱在哪
Now, where's the money?
我不会去你的地盘
I'm not coming to your place.
我们必须在公开的场合见面
We need to meet somewhere public.
看来你现在已经不相信我了 是吗
So you don't trust me now, eh?
要么在公开场合见面要么别见
Somewhere public or nothing.
好吧 好吧 听你的
Okay, fine. Fine.
少女湾 中午见
Maiden's Cove. Midday.
见不到钻石就没有钱
No diamonds, no money.
给我听好了 蠢货
你让这个胖子...
You need to tell this fat one...
滚开
to move...
我要是想杀你
because if I kill you,
不会在这里动手
I don't do it here.
你没有找到钻石
You didn't find them.
根本就没有
They didn't exist, man!
我告诉了你路线
I gave you the route.
你只需要拦截他们
All you had to do was to intercept them.
我们的确找到了那辆车
Hey, man! We found this thing, yeah,
但车上只有臭烘烘的畜生
but there was nothing but stinking animals,
还有个白人女孩
some white girl,
和一名士兵
and a soldier.
钻石就在那辆卡车上
Well, the diamonds were on that truck.
我的工作
My job...
完成了
I did do it.
不 你没有
No. No, you didn't.
你要找到那个女孩 拿回钻石
You find the girl, you retrieve the diamonds,
之后才能收到钱
and then you'll get your money.
开普敦真不错
的确
Yeah.
你给我听好了
我会找到那个女孩 那个女孩
I'm going to find that girl. That girl!
但我的钱
But, my money.
我的钱
My money.
必须给我
I want it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
为什么奥斯曼要雇昆兹劫自己的货
Why would Osman hire Nkunzi to-to hijack his own operation?
好了
Alright.
昆兹离开了 各位 昆兹离开了
Nkunzi's on the move. He's on the move, everyone.
等等
Wait, wait.
有一通电♥话♥
There's a phone call.
奥斯曼的手♥机♥吗
Osman's phone?
不是
No.
拉扬的
Rayan's.
不是原来的手♥机♥
That's a different phone.
我们无法监听
We can't hear that.
什么事
What?
你在路上安排的那出戏价值不菲
That stunt you pulled on the road is going to cost you.
什么戏
What stunt?
我现在的佣金是货物价值的两成
My fee's now 20% of the consignment value.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, okay?
你准备好交货了吗
Are you ready to make the exchange?
我们三天后见
We'll meet in three days.
我会告诉你地址
I'll give you a location.
我等不起三天 听着...
I don't have three days. Listen here--
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
他挂断了
He's hung up.
就这样了
That's it.
这是怎么一回事
What was that?
我们要赶在昆兹前找到运货人
We need to get to the courier before Nkunzi.
我去 悠着点
Fuck. Easy. Hey, hey!
下车
好 好
Alright, alright.
待着别动
别轻举妄动
大哥 他逃跑了
Hey, boss, he's running away.
该死 妈的
Shit. Fuck.
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表