剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
- I miss my bed, and I'm tired. - I get it, I get it.
我只想知道还有谁去了
I just wanted to know who else was there.
我说不好 和平常一样
I don't know. The usual.
达官显贵
Ministers, businessmen.
大部分是阿♥拉♥伯人 还有一些日本人
Mostly Arabs and some few Japanese.
你见到这家伙了吗
Did you see this guy?
大多数时间
Most of the time,
我都在外面 你知道那里的情况
I was outside. You know how it is.
你注意到什么不寻常的了吗
Did you see anything strange?
比如你不认识的司机
Fuck, uh, drivers you didn't recognize?
这很重要 约翰
It's important, John.
千万别
Don't you dare.
别跟我扯"看在过去的份上"
Don't you dare pull the "For old times' sake"
那些狗屁 哥们
bullshit with me. Look, man,
-没必要说这些 我真的 -有什么可疑的事吗
- I-I don't need this. I really-- - Anything unusual?
我说过了 莱默
Like I said, Lemmer,
和平常一样
the usual.
都是大人物
捱过苦日子的老家伙
Good old boys from the bad old days.
-就是这样 -谁
- That's it. - Who?
-莫斯特 -什么
- Mostert. - What?
亨里克·莫斯特博士
Dr. Henrik Mostert.
-莫斯特也去了 -对
- Mostert was there? - Yeah.
-他确定吗 -他非常确定
- Is he sure? - He's fucking sure.
伯格和我在真♥相♥与和解委员会
Burger and I spent weeks on duty at
值过几周班
the Truth and Reconciliation Commission,
看着那混♥蛋♥满口喷粪还得到了特赦
watching that doos say fuck all and get his amnesty.
如果伯格说他在场 他肯定在场
If Burger says he was there, he was there.
-去年就开始注意他了 -你知道的
- He was on the radar last year? - You know he was.
他过去15年一直都在
He's been teaching at the university
大学里教书 还不止15年
for the past 15 years. More.
所有的罪都赦免了
All sins forgiven.
他还教过恩科西的儿子
I mean, he even taught Nkosi's son.
不知学生们是否知道他们的老师
Wonder if the students know that their lecturer
曾用霍乱作为武器帮助种族隔离政♥权♥
used to weaponize cholera for the apartheid regime?
比赛开始前
10小时
虽然寻找苏莱曼·达乌德
Although locating our man, Suleiman Daoud,
是我们的主要目标
is a primary objective for this office,
但目前 根据从房♥子里收集的监控录像
right now, our focus is on what we believe,
和证据来看 我们相信
from the surveillance footage and the evidence gathered
我们应该关注
from the inside of the house,
一个以开普敦体育场为目标的三人团伙
to be a three-man team targeting Cape Town Stadium.
目标1
Target A,
阿卜杜拉·加巴
Abdullah Garba.
目标2
Target B,
哈桑·哈梅德
Hassan Hamedi.
目标3
And target C,
巴卡图拉·拉扬
Barkatullah Rayan.
现在这支队伍已经准备好了
Now, this team has prepared themselves ritually.
所以 我们必须要考虑到
So, we need to go into this with the mind that
我们正在对付一个自杀小队
we are dealing with a suicide team.
警方已经在体育场周围建立了警戒线
Now, the police have established a perimeter around the stadium,
并提供空中掩护
and are providing aerial cover.
我们会对每个人进行检查
We will screen everyone.
从路障到场馆
I'm talking from roadblocks, to the station,
然后在开普敦体育场门口
and again at Cape Town Stadium gates,
我们会对每个人再次进行检查
we screen everyone.
布鲁诺 你还有什么想说的吗
Right, is there anything you'd like to add, Bruno?
只想说 我们的支援队伍会把
Only that our support teams will be
所有的工作人员都带到这里
relocating all organizational staff here,
总统情报局办公室里
to the PBI offices.
好 谢谢
Right. Thank you.
同志们
Alright, everybody.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是哪里
What is this place?
米拉 你会用枪吗
Milla, do you know how to use a gun?
我以前在父亲的农场打过靶子
I used to shoot targets on my... father's farm.
很简单
Very simple.
上拨 打开保险
Up, safety on.
下拨 关上保险
Down, safety off.
弹开弹夹按钮 空的
Release button for the magazine. Empty.
拉梭子
Rack the slide.
瞄准
Lean into it and...
扣扳机
squeeze the trigger.
单发射击
Single shot each time.
米拉 我希望你用不上枪
Milla, I'm hoping you won't have to use this,
但我们得做好准备
but we have to be prepared.
你的队伍呢
What about your team?
队伍会去的
The team will be there,
但我要确保你的安全
but I need to know you're safe.
之后呢
And afterwards?
我们怎么办
What happens to us?
我得离开这个国家
I'm gonna have to leave the country.
你想不想跟我一起走
What do you say you come with me?
什么
What?
米拉 我想让你跟我一起走
Milla, I want you to come with me.
好
Yes.
-好吗 -好
- Yes? - Yeah. Okay.
我得先去办件事
There's something I have to do first.
好吗
Okay?
莫斯特要炒退休金
Mostert's boosting his pension, selling...
谁知道为了血钻想卖♥♥什么鬼东西
God knows what horror for blood diamonds.
我们去找他
We'll pick him up.
我们得先去对付达乌德
We have to go after Daoud first.
莫斯特要卖♥♥的东西就在他手里
Whatever Mostert was selling is in his hands.
他妈的一年过去了 我们还在搞这个烂摊子
Fucking one year on, and we're still chasing this mess.
买♥♥卖♥♥大规模杀伤武器
WMD's on the open market,
很可能发生大型攻击
a major attack on the cards.
对 这和去年一模一样
Yeah. It's exactly the same as last year.
借过一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
按您的要求 先生
As you requested, sir.
你不应该去体育场了吗
Wait, shouldn't you be heading to the stadium?
先把这个弄好
Gotta get this feed up first.
那是泰利哈的后续信息
Anyway, that's the updated file on Teliha.
你有没有觉得自己变成透明人了
Do you ever feel like you're becoming invisible?
干得好 杰西
真的
非常优秀 一如既往
Excellent work. As always.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们等着
We wait.
来
Come.
兄弟 麻烦你
Brother, please.
带丫头去楼上
Take the girl upstairs.
来
Come.
好久不见
It has been a long time.
重回战场真好
It's good to be back in the fight.
你从来没离开过
You never left it.
拉杰
Raj?
20分钟前 泰利哈和她女儿出现在杏仁街
Teliha and her daughter were seen on Almonda Street 20 minutes ago.
同志们 你们让我们追踪的那通卫星电♥话♥
Guys, the satellite call you asked us to trace?
兰利说是从一艘叫"卡尔加里星"的船上呼出的
Langley says it was made from a vessel called the "Calgary Star."
他们现在才查出来
They only found that out now?
至少我们能追踪到
At least we could trace it.
是一艘客轮 途径珀斯 孟买♥♥
It's a passenger liner: Perth, Mumbai,
开普敦 纽约 两天前靠岸的
Cape Town, New York. Docked here two days ago.
已经到这两天了
It's been here for two days?
你听说了吗 杰西卡 请把"卡尔加里星"的
You heard? Jessica, please pull the passengers and crew list
乘客和船员名单调出来
of the "Calgary Star." Find someone,
找出和恐怖组织有关的人
anyone who has a link to the cell.
这就查
On it.
我扫了一眼他老婆的调查报告 她挺聪明的
I skimmed the research on the wife. She's smart.
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表