剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
Those decisions she made herself.
你看见她的疤了吗
You saw her scars?
弗莉还小的时候
When Flea was a child,
狒狒攻击了她和她的狗
baboons attacked her and her dog.
那些疤是咬痕
Those scars are bite marks.
狗没撑住 她活下来了
Dog didn't make it, she did.
我可不想招惹她
I'd be very reluctant to cross her.
不幸的是 她恰好招惹我了
Well, unfortunately, she has now seen fit to cross me.
您要点什么
What will it be?
就给我一杯你们最便宜的白葡萄酒
Uh, uh, just a glass of your h-house white.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你找到她 打算怎么办
What will you do when you find her?
我不在乎钻石
I don't care about the diamonds.
她拿了我的枪
She took my gun.
歹徒用那把枪杀了那男孩
Tsotsi used it to kill the boy,
注册在我的名下
and it's registered to me.
只要在她手上 她能让我在博斯莫尔关一辈子
As long as she has it, she can put me in Pollsmoor forever.
但她还我了
She gives it back...
她的地址写在背面了
Her address is on the back.
科尔内尔·范·亚斯菲尔德
这是什么动物的爪印
What animal's this?
棕鬣狗
Brown hyena.
棕鬣狗有什么特别的吗
What's so special about the brown hyena?
跟他们成群结队的近亲鬣狗不同
Unlike their stripy cousins,
棕鬣狗是都是独行侠
brown hyena walk alone.
飞机明天来接你
Your pilot is picking you up tomorrow.
祝你好运 莱默
Good luck, Lemmer.
你会需要些好运气的
I think you'll need it.
不好意思 伙计
Excuse me, buddy?
-我点的是红酒 -对不起 先生
- I asked for a glass of red. - I'm sorry, sir.
我给你换一杯
Let me change that for you.
你如果想喝就送给你
Unless you'd like it.
抱歉 我不是有意打扰
Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt.
你的酒 先生 再次抱歉
Here you are, sir, and apologies again.
-没关系 伙计 谢了 -女士喝点什么
- No problem, buddy. Thanks. - And for the lady?
-来杯白葡萄酒吗 -不 不用了谢谢
- A glass of white? - Uh, no, no thank you.
这杯酒就放这了
It's just sitting there.
谢了
Thank you.
你介意我跟你一起喝吗
Actually, do you mind if I join you?
我今晚一直被爽约
I've been stood up this evening.
就喝一杯葡萄酒
Just for the one glass of wine.
当然可以
Sure.
我叫卢卡斯
Lucas.
我叫米拉
Milla.
我总想成为一个记者
I always wanted to be a journalist.
这是我从小到大的梦想
That was my dream when I was growing up.
做个调查记者
An investigative journalist.
像伍德沃德和伯恩斯坦那样
Like Woodward and Bernstein?
正是
Exactly.
所以你是做这个的吗
So, is that what you do?
-做记者 -我只是个本地报纸记者而已
- Journalist? - Uh, only for a local paper.
但确实是个记者
But, it's what I do.
你呢
What about you?
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我其实还没吃饭
You know, I haven't eaten.
你想跟我一起吃吗
Would you like to join me?
对不起 我并无意唐突
Uh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to step on any toes.
不 不 不是 不是
No. No, no, no.
没有的事 只是
It's not that. It's just...
我要迟到了 已经很晚了
I'm late. It-it's late.
是的 当然 我懂的
No, of course. I understand. Um...
这样 我
Listen, I'm, uh,
我会在
I'm gonna be...
会在这里待一段时间 所以
in, uh, in town for a while, so...
如果你想
if you would like
再见面的话
to meet up again,
这是我的
this is my...
手♥机♥号♥
number.
好的
Yes.
我会考虑
May-maybe.
谢谢你的酒
Thank you for the wine.
不客气
You're welcome.
再见 卢卡斯
Goodbye, Lucas.
再见 米拉
Goodbye, Milla.
卢卡斯
谢谢你的酒 米拉
奥斯曼办公室座机有来电
Osman's office landline, incoming.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is that?
这通电♥话♥肯定经过坐标扰频器之类的加密了
Call must be going through a geo-scrambler or something.
愿你平安
拜托 我们有没有可能确定坐标
Come on. Is there any way we can pinpoint this thing?
这是好消息 兄弟
坐标不稳定 一直跳来跳去
Coordinates are jumping all over the place.
我们进展得也不错
可能是毛里求斯 印度洋 或者索马里
Maybe Mauritius, the Indian Ocean... ...or Somalia?
别这样
Oh, come on.
怎么了 完事了
What? W-what? Is that it?
如果这通电♥话♥长一点就好了
If the call had been longer.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我来负责解密
I'm gonna get working on the decryption.
你的首要任务是查出
You make it your priority to find out
那通电♥话♥是从哪打来的
where that call came from, okay?
好
Sure.
当前所有疑犯名单
你在忙吗
Are you busy with something?
只是在查疑犯名单
Just checking the person of interest list.
有线索了吗
You got a lead?
没
No.
你能帮我查下这些文件吗
Could you check those files for me?
好了 注意 重要的来了
Okay, here we go. This is the key bit.
那个打电♥话♥过来的人说
So, the guy calling in is saying,
"我们会如期抵达开普敦"
"We'll arrive in Cape Town on schedule."
然后奥斯曼说
And then Osman says,
"我们的目标明确 主保佑着我们"
"Our target is clear, and God is on our side."
武器会通过船只运送入境
The weapon's coming in by ship.
从码头到足球场只要走一小段路
It's a short walk from the docks to the stadium.
有道理
Makes sense.
我们能确定来电的归属地吗
Are we any closer to pinpointing the location of that call?
好 我们查到之前
Okay, until we know,
我们需要监视停泊在开普敦码头的每一艘船
we need to look at every ship set to dock in the Cape
从现在直到比赛那天
between now and the match.
我们可以向港口管理部门要靠岸船只名单
Okay, well we can get a list of arrivals from the port authority,
但那要等上几天
but that's gonna take a few days.
我们等不了几天了
We don't have a few days.
我们还需要搜检所有秘密入境船只
And we need to look at the boats coming in under the radar.
我来搞定
Leave that with me.
希望你不介意我打电♥话♥
Hey. Hope you don't mind me calling.
我现在不太方便 我在工作
I can't really talk now. I'm at work.
我只是想说
Well, I just wanted to say
昨晚遇见你真的很高兴
I really enjoyed meeting you last night.
我也是
So did I.
你可能是我方圆十里之内唯一认识的人
And, you're basically the only person I know within 1,000 miles,
所以我在想
so I was wondering,
今晚能和你见面吗
do you wanna meet up tonight?
今晚
T-tonight?
如果你有空的话
Yeah, if you're free.
好
Okay.
你想在哪里见
Where would you like to meet?
我知道了再发消息给你
Lemme text you when I know where I'm at.
好
Okay.
谢谢你打来
Thanks for the call.
好 那待会见
All right, I'll see you later.
朱利安
Julian!
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表