剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
你靠得住吗 奎恩
Can I count on you, Quinn?
今晚我们在交易点见
I'll meet you at the drop tonight.
不行 等下 我们应该一起行动
No, wait, hey hey! We should stick together.
我马上要去找我堂姐
My next stop is my cousin's.
我要是跟你一起出现
If I show up there with you,
她会犹豫要不要帮我
she'll think twice about helping me.
她帮你什么
What is she helping you with?
总有人要保管那些钻石
Someone had to look after the diamonds.
是啊 我把那地方翻了个底朝天
Yeah, I searched that place, top to bottom.
你以为我会蠢到把钻石放在那里吗
Think I'd be stupid enough to keep them there?
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
要是我不去呢
What if I don't show?
那我就没有后援了
Then I'll have no backup.
那是奥斯曼的吗
Is that Osman's?
对 我觉得这或许能帮我们
Yeah. I figured maybe it can help us.
你要不祈祷一下
You might wanna cross your fingers.
密♥码♥
该死
Shit.
他的所有文件都是云端储存
All of his documents are in the cloud.
我只有连网才能找回文件
I can't retrieve anything unless I go online.
那就连
Do it.
设备已定位
易卜拉欣
Ibrahim!
他醒了吗
He's awake?
但是他的电脑开机了
But his laptop is.
巴布在哪里
Where's Baboo?
他刚快步走出去了
He just stepped out quickly.
把这个交给他 快去
Take this to him. Go. Go.
他们好像在追踪一艘船
Looks like they've been tracking a ship.
他们会用船把武器运输入境
We thought that's how they were bringing in the weapon.
看这里 格兰杰海湾
Look at this. Granger Bay?
这是体育场附近的一个小港口
It's a small harbor near the stadium.
他们会在那里做交易
That's where they've set the exchange.
用钻石换武器
Diamonds for the weapon.
好
Okay.
我去退房♥ 你快换衣服
I'm gonna check us out. Get ready.
我们要马上离开这
We need to move, now.
什么
What?
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's going on?
快
Come on.
走
Let's go!
不是吧
C'mon.
靠
Fuck.
快
Move!
这边
Come on.
去拿电脑
Get the laptop!
来 兄弟 站起来
Come on, brother. Come!
撑住 走吧
Come on! Let's go, come!
跟上
Come on.
不许动
Freeze.
开枪
Shoot him...
易卜拉欣
Ibrahim!
米拉 上车
Milla, get in the car!
走
Go.
你做得很好
You did great.
他们想杀了我们
They were trying to kill us.
没错 但他们失败了
Yeah, but they didn't.
没事了
It's okay.
我们会没事的 好吗
Alright? We're gonna be okay, yeah?
叫雅妮娜过来
Go get Janina.
好的
On it.
怎么了
What's going on?
他们好像和贝克尔交过手了
Looks like they've had an encounter with Becker.
那是奥斯曼的电脑
That's Osman's laptop.
给我看下回放
Show me playback.
好的
Here we go.
他们似乎经历了枪战
It looks like they've been in a firefight.
让杰西卡去查有关枪击的报♥警♥记录
Ask Jessica to scan police reports of a shootout.
查清楚枪战发生的时间和地点
I want to know where and when.
好的
Yes, boss.
我觉得他们好像在等什么
Looks to me like they're waiting for something.
我们应该带一队战术小组去盯着
We should move a tactical team into place.
去吧 不过如果我们找到了贝克尔
Okay. Go, but I may need you elsewhere
或者斯特拉坎女士 你就要回来
if we find Becker or Mrs. Strachan.
好的
Copy that.
搞什么 弗莉
The fuck, Flea?
快点开走
Come on, move...
感觉有点轻
看来我们的运货人自己留下了一点
Looks like our courier here has kept some for herself.
过来 你把钻石藏哪了
Come here. Where are you hiding them?
交出来
Come on.
到底在哪 快点告诉我
Where the hell is it? Come on, tell me!
我们的运货人来了
起来
Come on.
去死吧 妈的
Fuck you! Fuck!
去死吧
Fuck!
这里是报♥警♥中心 有什么可以帮你的吗
112. How can I assist you, caller?
一名女子刚才被人谋杀了
A woman was just murdered.
先生 请稍等 我为你转接...
Sir, could you please wait while I connect you to--
她叫弗莉
Yeah, her name's Flea,
科尔内尔 弗莉·范·亚斯菲尔德
Cornel "Flea" Van Jaarsveld.
死者在什么地方 先生
And where is the victim now, sir?
在她车的后备箱里
In the boot of her car.
最后一次看到时 正开往市里
Was last seen headed towards the city.
车牌号♥为CA574892
And the plate's CA574892.
能告诉我你的名字和目前位置吗 先生
And can I have your name and current location, sir?
全体注意 有人来了
We've got ourselves some company, ladies and gentlemen.
我们看到了
We see them.
其中一人似乎受伤了
One of them looks injured.
先别开枪 我们要知道具体情况
Hang fire. We've gotta see what's going on.
带他去地下室
Take him to the cellar.
出什么事了
What happened?
我们遇袭了
We had unexpected company.
那钻石呢
But the diamonds?
在苏莱曼那里
Suleiman has them.
运货人呢
What about the courier?
解决掉了
Is no longer of concern, alright?
你拿到电脑了吗
Do you have the laptop?
拿到了
Got it.
我可以信赖你把这事也处理了吧
Can I trust you also to deal with this?
当然可以 兄弟
Of course, my brother.
好
Alright.
以上帝之名 宽厚仁慈
以上帝之名
汝等皈依真♥主♥ 汝等将会回归 阿门
那是达乌德兄弟吗
Is that brother Daoud?
明天我们就会进行交易
We will make the exchange tomorrow.
他的联♥系♥人 中间人
And his contact, the broker,
确定了我们必须做好比原计划提前行动的准备
has just confirmed we must be ready to move earlier than planned.
你已经都准备好了
You have everything prepared.
A1 老大说撤回待命
Alpha One, the boss says stand down.
我们行动吗
We move?
我们待命
We stand down.
但是他们都在那里面
But, they're all in there!
不 那可不一定
No, they're not.
我们不知道达乌德在哪
We don't know where Daoud is,
我们也不知道发生了什么
we have no idea what happened,
我们更不知道钻石现在在哪
and we don't know where the diamonds are.
可能就在房♥子里
They could be in the house.
这点我们可不能确定
We don't know that.
我们无法确定 因为一旦交易完成了
We don't know that because when the exchange happened,
我们盯着这里就是大错特错了
we were looking in the wrong fucking direction.
一名女子刚才被人谋杀了
A woman was just murdered.
先生 请稍等 我为你转接...
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表