剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I got the job?
记住 按计划行事
Remember, stick to the plan
一切按计划进行 明白吗
and everything goes as it should, alright?
拉扬一离开家 我们就进去
The moment Rayan leaves the house, we'll move in.
收到
Copy that.
来吧
Come on.
米拉·斯特拉坎 这是你的工位
Milla Strachan, this is you.
你向杰西卡·范·赞特汇报工作
You report to Jessica Van Zandt.
这位是蒂尤尼·布伦纳
This is Theunie Brenner.
他也向杰西卡汇报工作
He also reports to Jessica.
杰西
Jess?
别担心 我会为她介绍
Don't worry. I'll fill her in.
祝你好运
Good luck.
部长想和你散个步
The minister wants to take a walk with you.
安保简报给你做过了吗
So, you had a security briefing?
是的
I did, yes.
我们是间谍吗
Are we spies?
才不是
No way.
他们是间谍 我们做调查
They're spies. We're research.
是吧 蒂尤尼
Isn't that right, Theunie?
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you're here.
你那有《新闻周报》吗
Have you got any copies of "News This Week"?
如果有人问起 就说你是这份报纸的记者
If anyone asks, you're a journalist for this rag.
但我们每天会拿到一份调查主题清单
But day to day, we get our lists of research topics.
我们一个个调查清楚 下午五点上交结果
We go through them and hand in what we've got at 5:00 PM.
我们目前的首要任务是
Our priority at the moment is
一个叫阿♥拉♥吉纳的伊♥斯♥兰♥极端组织
an Islamist extremist group called Allajna,
还有这个人
and this guy,
巴卡图拉·巴布·拉扬
Barkatullah "Baboo" Rayan,
他是我们的线索之一
is one of our leads.
这是他的通话记录
These are his cell records.
你查查看看
So, how about if you can see
近三个月来他都给谁打了电♥话♥
who he's been ringing up the last three months.
别担心 从第一条记录开始
Don't worry. Just start at the top,
一直查到最后一条
and stop when you get to the bottom.
谢谢
Thanks.
你气色不错
You're looking good.
还用你说
You don't have to tell me.
减了肥 看看我们
Lost weight. Look at us.
是啊 不用再逃避法律了
Yeah, no longer running from the law.
是啊 我们就是法律
Yeah. We are the law.
我看了佩林达巴报告的最终稿
I've been shown the final draft of the Pelindaba report.
有多严重
How bad is it?
你知道的 不然你早就接到我电♥话♥了
You know, or you'd have taken a few of my calls.
大卫 根据已知信息 我做出了最好的决定
David, I made the best decision with the information I had.
如果我是错的 为什么我的关键证人会被杀害
If I was wrong, why was my lead witness killed?
但我听说总统情报局的证人
What is this I hear now
又死了一个 这是怎么回事
that some other PBI informant is dead?
那只是低级帮派斗争罢了
That's just low-level gang stuff.
去年 我们不可能预测
I mean, last year, we could not have known--
妮娜 你的职责就是正确预测
Nina, it's your job to know.
我还是觉得有人泄露了调查行动
I still believe there was a leak in the investigation.
妮娜 没有确凿的证据
Nina, you went in there too soon,
你就采取了行动
without credible evidence.
最终却一无所获 就是这样
And you got nothing. That was that!
我们都知道那场闹剧的后果
We both know the results of that mess.
这样的事情会断送你的职业生涯
It's hard to imagine any career surviving.
谁会接替我
Who's going to replace me?
没人
No one.
总统情报局要解散了
The PBI is over.
蒂尤尼
Theunie?
不好意思 蒂尤尼
Sorry, Theunie?
拉扬频繁地和这个人通话 这位
There is this number Rayan keeps calling, a Mister...
朱利叶斯·沙班古先生
Julius Shabangu.
那你就把这名字写进报告里
Then that's what you put in your report,
然后找下一个
and you pass it up the line.
朱利叶斯·沙班古
花♥园♥养护
养护员
B5呼叫A1 目标已离开
Bravo Five to Alpha One, target is on the move.
好的 各位 开始行动
Okay, everyone. We're live.
大西洋分组卫星网络
好的 开干吧
Alright. Let's do it.
B5 他看似朝咖啡店去了
Bravo Five. Looks like he's headed toward the coffee shop.
保罗
Paul.
轻点 别让人注意
-行吗 -好
- Alright? - 'Kay.
他马上就会到你那 B1 做好准备
Okay, he'll be with you shortly, Bravo One. Stand by.
收到
Copy.
加扎拉咖啡店
你干了什么坏事
什么 婶婶
What, Auntie?
在波卡普
那个巴卡图拉是谁
你让我们家族蒙羞
等下 指挥中心 有情况
Hold on, Control. Something's up.
B1 怎么了
Bravo One, what's the problem?
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
小子你注意点
注意点
我不想再见到你
他婶婶听说了他在波卡普屋顶的事
His auntie heard about his antics on the roofs of the Bo-Kaap.
我不想再见到你
你听到她说的了吗
你小子给我注意点
她把他赶出来了
She sent him packing.
要是他回来怎么办
Yeah, yeah. What if he comes back here?
靠 他回来了
Fuck. He's on his way back.
奎恩 你听到了吗
Q, are you hearing this?
我听到了
Yeah, I can hear that.
把Q20给我
Pass me the Q20.
快点 保罗
Come on, Paul.
指挥中心 我需要知道目标的位置
Control, I really need to know the location of the target.
确认 目标返回
Confirmed, target headed back.
指挥中心呼叫A队
Control to Alpha.
已确认 A1
Confirmed, Alpha One.
目标正在回家的路上
Target is on his way back home.
A队 收到了吗
Alpha, do you copy?
收到
Yeah, I copy.
数字卫♥星♥电♥视♥
超高清 SPACE电视台
A1 我估计你还有一分钟时间
Alpha One, I reckon you have one minute
他就要拐进家门口那条路了
before he turns into his street.
A1 终止行动
Alpha One, abort.
B2 我们需要你拖延时间
Bravo Two, we need you to cause a diversion.
收到
Copy that.
三 二 一 行动
Three, two, one... now.
快开车 怎么回事
Drive, man! What's going on here?!
我说了终止行动 奎恩 马上
I said abort, Quinn! Now!
开车
Drive!
你们玩什么呢
What are you doing?!
保罗
Paul!
小心点 好吗
Be careful with it, okay?
快开车
Drive!
快开走
Come on!
开走 开走
Move! Move!
谢谢 不是吧
Thank you! Come on!
保罗 把胶带给我
Paul, gimme the tape.
-妈的 -怎么
- Shit. - What?
好了吗
Good?
好了 我们走 快
Yeah, let's go. Come on.
好 来看看成果如何
Okay. Let's see what we got.
A队
Alpha team,
我们看到目标人物了
we have eyes on the target.
做得好 各位
Good job, everyone.
我们这么做到底是图什么
Remind me again why we do this?
因为这是我们的工作
'Cause it's our job.
你现在可以恭喜我了
You're welcome to congratulate me.
他们要解散这个部门
They're shutting us down.
什么
What?
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表