剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表
总统要宣布解散总统情报局
The president will announce he's disbanding the PBI.
你看过佩林达巴报告了
You've seen the report on Pelindaba.
在安♥全♥部♥副部长那里
The deputy security minister has.
妈的
Shit.
还有谁看过
Who else has seen it?
暂时只有我们
For now, just us.
那我们可以直接把达乌德给他们
Well then, surely we can just deliver them Daoud.
他们肯定就不会裁掉我们了
Surely they wouldn't axe us then.
不好意思 但我必须问一问
I'm sorry, but I-I just have to ask.
报告上是怎么写我的
What does this say about me?
别担心
Don't worry.
所有的责任都是我的
All the blame is laid at my door.
我明白 但那不是你的错
Yeah, understood, but it wasn't your fault.
我不知道莱默会不会同意这点
I don't know what Lemmer would say about that.
在那之后你和他聊过了吗
Have you spoken with him since?
没
No.
联♥系♥不上他
He's fallen off the grid.
先生你好
抱歉先生 我迟到了吗
我帮你拿包吧
我叫劳伦斯·勒·里什
你可以叫我莱默
好的 没问题
莱默
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
早上好
Morning.
-早 -昨晚熬夜了吗
- Morning! - Late night?
没有 到点就睡了
No, just a quiet night in.
你呢
You?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你们好
早上好
同志们
Folks.
我们现在需要重点关注朱利叶斯·沙班古
Our key focus is now Julius Shabangu.
这都要多谢斯特拉坎女士
It's all thanks to Mrs. Strachan.
他们什么时候到的
When did they start arriving?
几分钟前
A few minutes ago.
没有我的命令 不准擅自行动
You don't make a move without my say so.
那个
你是个警♥察♥ 对吧
我的媞妮婶婶是这么说的
她说
你走路像个警♥察♥
你走路的那种样子
反正比我父亲说的强
他觉得你是个罪犯
但我不觉得你是个罪犯
只是开个玩笑 抱歉 他并不是认真的...
不用紧张 我不是罪犯
好的 好的
Okay. Okay...
那你做什么工作
看着点路
好的 抱歉
抱歉我多嘴了 先生
-我并不是有意 -劳伦斯你不用在意
谢谢 先生
-我希望 -不过你还是闭嘴吧
好的
我专心开车
A1 已看到目标
Alpha One, we have eyes on the target.
好的
Right...
我们看到四驱车了 先生们
We've got eyes on the 4x4, gentlemen.
好了 拉杰
Okay, Raj.
告诉我 里面现在是什么情况
Talk to me. What are you getting from inside?
稍等
Hold on.
就这样
That's it?
这就完事了
That's it?
我是A1 我们马上进去
This is Alpha One. We're gonna have to move in immediately.
我们需要三组火力 两组在后 一组在前
We need three fire teams, two in the back, one in the front.
-收到了吗 -不行
- Copy? - That's a negative.
我们看到奥斯曼和苏莱曼了
We have Osman and Suleiman.
我说了不行
I said that's a negative.
撤回待命
Pull back and stand down.
这是命令
That's an order.
该死
Fuck!
收到
Copy that.
我们现在撤退
We're standing down.
这辆车没有登记
The car's not registered.
他们回来了告诉我一声
Let me know when they come back up.
好
Yep.
还有别的发现吗
Do we have anything else?
也许不算一无所获
Well, maybe not nothing.
好了
Alright.
现在干什么
迪德里克说我们要在这里见个人
你们在找我吗
You looking for me?
你们可以叫我弗莉
You can call me Flea.
你好
Hello.
劳伦斯·勒·里什
Lourens Le Riche?
是 抱歉 我是劳伦斯 幸会
那你就是莱默了
And that makes you Lemmer.
我们该出发了 到边境还有很长一段路
We'll need to get going. There's still a ways to the border.
短裤变紧了吗
不是
不是 是我出的汗
懂了
我们眼看要抓到达乌德了 你却放过了他
We had Daoud in our hands, but you let him get away.
他不是重点
It's not about him.
我们要查清他来这里的目的
We need to understand what he's here for,
然后一网打尽
and then we roll up the entire network.
-雅妮娜... -你一定得看这个
-Janina... -Oh, you're gonna wanna see this.
有什么发现
What have you got?
易卜拉欣的聊天记录
An exchange from Ibrahim,
那个年轻人的电脑上
the young one's laptop.
这位说 "我们说好了
So our guy says, "We have agreement.
伊♥斯♥兰♥历三月一日 晚上七点"
1 Rabi' al-awwal. 7:00 PM."
大概是两周后
That's about two weeks from now,
三月八日
8th of March. Okay?
然后另一个人说
Then the second guy says,
"我们认为应该晚点动手"
"We think it should happen later."
但是我们这位回复说
But then, our guy replies...
"晚上七点开球 就在那时动手"
"Kickoff is at 7:00 PM. That's when it happens."
再看看这个
Now, look at this.
南非队对战美国队
友谊赛
2019年3月8日 晚上7点
三月八日 晚上七点
7:00 PM, 8th of March,
南非队和美国队的友谊赛
South Africa play the United States in a friendly...
在开普敦体育场
at Cape Town Stadium.
这场比赛绝对座无虚席
And that's definitely gonna be a sold-out game.
该死
Shit.
那个体育场大概能容纳五万五千名观众
And that stadium takes, what, like, 55,000 people?
这就是他们的目标
That's the target.
津巴布韦
贝特桥边境
待在车里
Stay here.
你需要我
You'll need me.
慢着
这可不妙
This is not good.
你最好不要伤到它们
You've better not have hurt them.
它们 还不止一个吗
Them? Is there more than one?
迪德里克没告诉你吗
Didn't Diederik tell you?
没有 迪德里克瞒着我的事多了
No, there's a lot Diederik didn't tell me.
剧集 | 反恐追踪 | 导航列表