剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Let's kill this freak.
快到了,凯尔佩,继续前进
We're almost there, Kelpie. Keep going!
请下音乐
Let the music... play.
瑞夫!
Reef!
过来
Come on.
你得先过我这关
You've gotta get through me first. -Ah.
你块头真大
That's a lot to get through.
瑞夫!
Reef!
阿瑟!不
Asse! No.
来吧,小老鼠
Come on, little mice.
想想布伦亨
Think of Brehen. Huh?
他一定会希望你们拿出更好的表现
He'd want you to do better, wouldn't he?
不要像狗一样死去
Not to die like a dog!
吉泽赫!
Giz!
吉泽赫
Giz!
没事
It's okay.
没事
结束了
It's all right. It's over.
嚎螻All right.
法儿卡在哪里?
Where is Falka?
告诉我她在哪里,我就饶你一煤贜Tell me where she is, and I'll let you live.
♪ We are the Rats of the marshes ♪
快说
Come on.
♪ We are ♪
♪ The Rats of the marshes, we are... ♪
他们都死了,没人会知道
They're all dead. No one will know.
什麽?
What?
该死!
Fuck!
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck was that?
哈?
Huh?
法儿卡在哪里?
Where is Falka?
哈?
Huh?
嗯?
Hmm?
你那个
Where is your...
“特别”的朋友呢?
...special little friend?
你快死了,你知道吗?
You're dying, do you know that?
她会来救你吗?
Will she come for you?
是她,我可以收集一整套了
Oh, it's her. I get to complete the set.
法儿卡
Falka.
我们终于见面了
We meet at last.
来打啊
Well, come on then.
糟糕
Oops.
差一挡So close.
如果你的朋友跟你一样能打 也许他们就不会死
If your friends had fought like you, maybe they'd still be alive.
没错!
Yes!
你要死在这里了
You're about to die here,
但你不怕,对吧?
but you don't fear it, do you?
这个法儿卡到底是谁?
Who is this Falka
居然不怕死?
who doesn't fear death?
奇莉拉
Cirilla...
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
喂,不准露出软弱的一面
Oi. Don't go soft on me now.
嗯?
Mmm?
虽然你身手了得 但你没有杀人需要的胆识
You've got the skill, but you don't have the stomach for battle.
哼
Hmph.
你会像她这样死去
This is how you die.
全身沾满自己的屎尿
In your own piss and shite
还有鲜血和内脏
and your blood and guts.
哇!
Whoo!
恶人永无宁日!
Rest is for the wicked!
精彩的一战,朋友 -走吧
You fought well, my friend. Let's go.
-尽量多休息 -嚎螻-Try and get some rest. -Yeah.
引以为荣
Be proud.
今天干得嚎螻Good job today.
她还好吗?
How is she?
孩子没了
She lost the child.
我问的是搜繬How is she?
她会康复的
Oh, she'll recover.
不会有后遗症
Fully.
她和你们一起旅行吗?
Is she travelling with you?
只要她愿意
For as long as she'll have us. -Hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们才应该感谢牟Oh, we should be thanking you.
要不是你们出现,我们全都死定了
If it weren't for you and your friends, we'd all be dead.
或是被迫穿上黑金军服
Or wearing black and gold today.
你不只救了我,还救了我们的女王
Not only you saved me, you saved our queen.
蜜薇女王统治哪里?
Queen Meve of where?
利里亚与利维亚
The Kingdom of Lyria and Rivia.
谁会为了不认识的人冒上生命危险?
Who risks his life not knowing who he's fighting for?
今晚有盛宴!
There'll be feasting tonight!
就是他? -是,陛下
This him? -It is, Your Grace.
站起来,拜见蜜薇女王
Rise for Queen Meve.
不准
No.
不管你们想做什么,我绝不离开他们
Whatever happens next, they're staying by my side.
就是你带领大家守住大桥?
You led the charge in defense of the bridge?
是我们
We did.
连手下都不听我的命令 你为什么要做那种事?
What possessed you to do such a thing when I could not convince my own men?
自然而然就变那样了
Just seemed to happen.
“自然而然”?
"Seemed to happen"?
我知道那种感觉 有个混♥蛋♥打我的脸
I know the feeling. Some son of a bitch smacked me in the face.
也是自然而然就变那样了
That just seemed to happen too.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
杰洛特
Geralt.
来自何方?
Geralt from where?
没有来自何方
Nowhere, really.
这可不兄猿賓ll, that will not do.
你来念誓词,我缺牙了
You speak the oath. I am toothless.
跪下
Kneel.
嚎螻Aye.
为表扬你在正义之战英勇表现,我...
For outstanding valor in a fight for a just cause, I...
蜜薇
Meve,
承蒙诸神恩典的利里亚与利维亚女王
by grace of the gods, the Queen of Lyria and Rivia,
以我的权力和特权 封你为骑士
by my power, right, and privilege dub you a knight.
受我一祸郚Bear this blow.
别看我,看他 -不因痛苦而畏缩
Don't look at me. Look at him. -Shirk not away from pain.
不因荣耀而退却 -算了,我来吧
As you would not from honor. -Never mind, let me do this.
我最喜欢的部分
Best part of my job.
别说是我说的
Don't tell him I said this,
从我们认识起他就一直想当骑士
but he's wanted to be a knight ever since we first met.
现在他真的是白衣骑士了
A white knight, and now he is. -He always was, I think.
对我来说他一直都是
Sh!
别破坏气氛,笨蛋
Stay in the moment, you dolts.
愿你永远记得为何而战
May you always remember the cause for which you fight...
记得你发誓要保护的是谁
...and those you have sworn to protect.
向我们效忠 来自利维亚的杰洛特爵士
Serve us faithfully, Sir Geralt of Rivia,
以勇气和胆识
with courage and valor,
效忠于我
with allegiance to me,
只有我
and only me.
在未来的日子里
In the days ahead...
直到永远
And for all of time.
干
Fuck.
米丝特?
Mistle?
米丝特?
Mistle?
腌制老鼠
Pickled Rats!
喂,让她看着我
Oi, keep her eyes on me.
不然下一个进水桶的就是你的头
Else it'll be your head in the barrel.
不!
No!
最后一个
The last one.
不!
No!
陛下,有一个办法
There is a way, my Lord,
能让伊特莉娜的预言更快实现
to accelerate our path to Ithlinne's prophecy,
不过那样做很危险
but it is dangerous.
克萨尔提修斯 我已经受够了你的故弄玄嘘
I grow weary of your theatrics, Xarthisius.
让我看看
Show me.
为您献上这只惊人的巨兽
A truly magnificent specimen for you.
我看过最庞大、最野蛮的一只
Largest and most brutish I have ever seen.
很嚎螻Oh yes.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表