剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
I love her as a daughter.
但我们大家现在都需要奇莉
But Ciri is what we all need now.
她代表希望
Hope.
我以前也有女儿
I had a daughter.
她才刚出生就被杀害
She was murdered as an infant.
成为无意义的权力之争的牺牲者
For nothing. As a pawn for the power of men.
我愿意帮你,叶妮芙
I will help you, Yennefer.
结束这场猎巫行动吧
Let's end this witch hunt once and for all.
猎魔士,怎么样?
A witcher! -What say you, Witcher?
愿意确认她们是不是怪物吗?
Confirm the monsters before us?
对! -动手! 快点,猎魔士!
Come on! Do it!
杰洛特,求求牟Geralt, please.
救救我们
Help us.
我会指认现场的任何邪恶之社諲I will name any evil amongst you
只要有证据
if I see proof.
我为何要作证? -他眼瞎吗?
Why should I testify? -Is he blind?
证据在哪里? -我们是守法的人♥民♥
So where is the evidence? -We are law-abiding citizens.
我们当然有证据,谁来作证?
Of course we have evidence. Who will testify?
我来!
All right. Me!
有一个了
That makes one!
她出现的那一天,我的白脚猫不见了
My white-pawed cat went missing the day she showed up.
我在她那里发现猫的骨头!
And I found its bones in her possessions!
杀手! -让他们看看!
Murderer! -Show them!
放开我
Let go.
违法的魔药! -才不是,那是高汤!
An illicit potion! -No, that's stock!
我煮的是鸡汤
I was making broth of chicken!
骗人!
Lies!
你用黑暗仪式 把那只可怜的猫咪活活烫死
Boiled the poor fellow alive in a dark ritual.
谎言!
Lies!
没寸諲Indeed.
那是一只有条纹的美丽猫咪
It was a fine striped beast.
肚子白白,神情骄傲
White-bellied and proud.
眼睛像两颗金绿宝石
Eyes like two chrysoberyls.
它是一只完美的猫
Everything you could want in a cat.
朋友,说出你的证言,说出你知道的
Bear witness, my friend. Speak to what you know of it.
你可以问猫
Ask the cat.
它就在那里,忙着舔屁♥股♥
It's right there, lickin' its own arse!
那只猫!
Is it the cat?
她让猫复活了!
She brought it back from the dead!
不可孽颪It's not possible!
我跟你们一样,只是想活下去
I'm just like you, trying to survive!
闭嘴,女巫!
Shut up, witch!
闭嘴!
Witches!
塔芙维米利恩!
Talver Vermillion!
你和你妹被判处火刑
You and your sister are sentenced to burn at the stake
罪名是巫术和叛国罪
for witchcraft and treachery.
停!
Stop!
他说什么? -此事已定
What's he say? -It's settled.
你什么都没有证闽郚You have proven nothing.
你没有发言权
You have no say.
你从头到尾 一直诱导他说出你想听的话
You have literally been trying to get him to say things this whole time!
怪物可能有很多面向,包括无知
A monster may have many heads, including ignorance.
如果你们的神父没有证据
If your priest has no evidence,
他必须为了他的主张和我对决
then he must fight for his claim against me.
比紊蝮胖赃In trial by combat.
决斗...
Fight! Fight! Fight! -Come on!
大家冷静
Fight! Fight! -Everyone just calm down.
决斗...
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
冷静!
Calm down! -Fight! Fight!
决斗...
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
决斗...
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
好了
There you go.
换牟Your turn.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴,混帐东西!
Shut up, you bastard!
我要一样的图案,但在这一侧
I want the same, but on this side.
好,来吧
Okay, let's do this.
法儿卡,你要做什么?
Falka, what are you doing?
是卡萨代男爵的手下 是我的问题,我来处犁諲They're Casadei's goons. All right. I got us into this, so I'll get us out.
你们跟了我们一整天
You've been following us all day.
不对 只有牟Nah. Just you.
在哥雷斯文之前就开始了
Since before Glyswen.
你们好像认错人了
I think you have me confused with someone else.
公主发号♥施令了
The princess commands!
我们今天不会被抓
We're not getting caught today.
我们永远不会被抓
We're not getting caught ever.
当年我们
When we met
认识的时候
all those years ago...
你能想像我们现在会在这里吗?
Could you imagine that we'd be here?
我在你身上看到
I saw in you
你自己没发现的潜力
what you could not see in yourself.
我对你也是
And I... you.
我怎么可能不感激牟How could I be anything but grateful to you
让我和亲爱的女儿团聚?
for reuniting me with my dear daughter?
她在尼夫加尔德还适应吗?
How is she adjusting to Nilfgaard?
嗯,很适应
Yes, quite well,
毕竟她是冒牌货
considering she's a fraud.
你竟敢背叛我
I cannot believe that you betrayed me.
你居然这么快就忘了
How quickly you forget.
你能统治尼夫加尔德
The only reason you rule Nilfgaard
都是因为我引导你夺回属于你的东析郚is because I steered you to claim what was rightfully yours.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
奇莉拉比你强大许多
Cirilla is far greater than you.
那种力量
Power like that
永远不可能由你掌控
could never be yours.
但我能掌控搜繬She will, however, be mine.
不对
No.
我是她的亲人
I am her family.
我才是
Me.
她属于我
She belongs with me.
我会保护她 不让别人为了私利而利用搜繬She will be protected from those who would use her to secure their own fortunes.
你就不会利用她吗?
And you would not?
我已经给了你统治琴特拉需要的一侵赃I have given you all you need to claim Cintra
你还能将统治权扩张到整个大♥陆♥
and expand your rule across the Continent.
现在就快成功了
It's finally in sight.
接受吧
Take it.
出去
Get... out.
陛下,您今天居然如此宽宏大量
My lord is uncommonly generous
居然让欺骗您的巫师毫发无伤地离开
in letting a mage who has deceived him simply walk away.
现在阻止他还来得及
Uh, we could yet stop him.
不涌螻No.
他的傲慢让人受不了
His arrogance makes him insufferable.
但他还是有用处
But he remains useful.
他说奇莉会是他的
He said Cirilla will be his.
他也还没找到搜繬He doesn't have her either.
陛下,妊桃说一句
If I may, My Lord,
我们可以宣布你和那个冒牌货订魂
we could announce your engagement to the imposter girl.
没人会发现 -为什么你听不懂人话?
None would be the wiser. -Why are you not listening to me?
我不要跟路边捡来的平民上♥床♥!
I will not fuck a peasant from the gutter!
我不要当没有正当统治权的君主!
I will not be a false ruler!
我的子嗣会有上古之血 由我的女儿孕友繬My heir will be born of elder blood of my daughter's womb.
斯凯兰,听懂了吗?
Is that clear, Skellen?
你的种子没办法在她体内发芽
In her, your seed will not sprout,
只会猛烈燃烧
but instead burst into flame.
天意注定让儿子
A son is destined
统治大♥陆♥
to rule the Continent.
恩菲尔法恩瑞斯将统治
Emhyr var Emreis will rule
整个大♥陆♥
the whole Continent.
但要做到这件事
But to do so,
他必须先守住手上的一版颪he must first keep the half he already has.
你竟敢质疑你的皇帝?
Dare you question your emperor?
不,陛下
No. My Lord.
战线每逃诩在变化
The battle lines are shifting daily.
琴特拉仍然有人为北方而战
Cintran holdouts fight for the North.
如果我们宣布你将迎娶他们的奇莉拉
If we could announce that you were marrying their Cirilla,
他们一定会崩溃
it will crush their spirits.
我们就能争取包多时间
And this will buy us time
找到真正的奇莉拉
to find the real Cirilla
让预言实现
and fulfill the prophecy.
同时向大♥陆♥传达一个讯息
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表