剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
“某样东西”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "something"?
他们的失踪真有意思
Ah, curious, these disappearances.
有意思?明明超恐怖,亚尔潘!
Curious? This is fucking terrifying! Yarpen?
不! -我能听到他们的声液錘不!
I can hear them.
我没听到 我也没听到
I don't. -Yeah, me neither.
搞什么?
What the...
你们都看到了吗?
Uh... is everyone seeing this?
萄繬You listen.
沼泽是活的
This swamp is alive.
来找我
You will... Geralt... find me.
-是女生的声音,你们没听到吗? -没又赃-It's a girl's voice. Can't you hear it? -No.
他还好吗? -它只对他说话
Is he all right? -It speaks only to him.
“它”到底是什么?
"It" is what, exactly? -Help!
我不知道 -救命!不要
I don't know. -No!
救命!
Help!
但他们被抓走了,我们必须去找撕贜But it's taken them, and we need to follow it.
最喜欢放假了
Ah, ain't nothin' like a day off.
没有风险,只有享乐
No risk, all reward.
我没办法放松 总觉得随时会有坏事发绅薔Can't relax. I always feel something bad's about to happen.
那是因为你有阴影 今天就别想那些事了
That's the past talkin'. Tell it to take a day off too.
你看那匹马,不应该让它拉车子
Look at that horse. It shouldn't be tethered to a cart like that.
它的姿态和凯尔佩一样优雅
It has the grace of a kelpie.
他可终于来了
He's here, finally.
你迟到了
You're late.
不是捎来消息的人晚了
Those carrying news are never late.
而是需要消息的人早到了
It's those who depend on them that are merely early.
你最好有带钱来 -市集那个男人?
You better have coin. -The man from the fair?
先说消息吧
Let's start with the news.
卡萨代男爵放话要把你们所有人
The Baron of Casadei has vowed to see you all hang
吊死在他的城♥堡♥外面
from the corbels of his castle.
但应该不包含法儿卡小讲Except for Miss Falka, I presume.
你是哪位?
And who are you?
我是侯斯案㎞I'm Hotspurn.
他想活活剥了你的皮
And you're the one he wants to flay alive.
叫他放马过来
Let him try.
别太嚣张
Don't be too brave.
若谣言属实 雷欧邦哈特打算亲自来抓你们
If the rumors are true, then Leo Bonhart himself is after the bounty.
听说他杀死的人可以装满一整个墓园
It is said that graveyards could be filled with the bodies of those he's slain.
我们认识邦哈特,我们跟他打过交道
We know Bonhart. We've dealt with him before.
也许应该由我们追杀他
Maybe we hunt him instead.
还有一个方式可以逃过死劫
An alternative suggestion that may spare your lives.
恩菲尔大帝现在心情很嚎螻The emperor is in a... celebratory mood
他刚宣布和琴特拉小母狮订下婚约
since announcing his engagement to the Lion Cub of Cintra.
什麽?
What?
你们的忠诚服务对他很有帮逐薔Your loyal service has done him much good.
如果我带你们去俯首认罪
If I were to... walk you in, as they say,
你们就能获得皇帝庇护 让那些豺狼不再找你们麻烦
we could get those wolves off your tails by royal decree.
他不可能和琴特拉小母狮结婚 那不可孽颪He... he can't be marrying the Lion Cub of Cintra. That's not possible.
看来这里有一位国际外交专家
Hmm. We have ourselves an expert in international diplomacy.
最好是 乖乖自授荖Yeah, sure. Turn ourselves in
穿上盔甲,加入他的军队
to be fitted with armor and plugged into his war machine.
我之前已经为那支军队牺牲太多
I've already given that army my pound of flesh. No way.
才不要 我们不去
Mm-mm. -Not us.
这样的话 白焰想要感谢各位提供服务
Well, in that case... the White Flame wishes to thank you for your service.
他肯定希望各位能一起饮酒庆祝
And I'm sure he wishes for you to share your libations.
老鼠帮万岁
Long live the Rats.
没错,老鼠帮万岁
Long live the Rats. -Hell yeah.
说到这个,让我给各位一个建谊
Long live the Rats. -To that end, my humble advice.
邦哈特在妒火村 他待在叫做喀迈拉头下的旅店
Bonhart is in Jealousy. At an inn called the Chimera's Head.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
刚才是怎样?
What the fuck was that?
给我几枚硬币,我还没付这个的钱
Hand me some of that coin 'cause I got this on credit.
我在市集看到他时,你说你不认识他
When I saw him at the fair, you said you didn't know him.
我们跑进男孩家里绑♥架♥了他,为了...
We... we took that boy from his home for...
我们是为恩菲尔做事? 居然直呼他的名讳
We work for Emhyr? -Oh, you're on a first-name basis?
才不是,我们是自己的老板 我们接很多人的案子
Shit no, we work for ourselves. -We take jobs from a lot of people.
向对方开价,领♥取♥报酬 雇主是谁不重要
We name our price, take our share. Doesn't matter who from.
他杀了我的同胞
He killed my people.
现在我们才是你的同胞
We are your people now.
你们都是骗子
All of you are liars.
可悲又可恶的骗子
Pathetic, shitty little liars.
快!
Quick!
法儿卡,别走,你要去哪里?
Falka, stop. Falka, where are you going?
你骗我 -我没有...
You lied to me. -I didn't...
却又一直逼我说出真♥相♥
While you continue to nag me for the truth.
我以为没哺㎞I didn't think it mattered. Wh...
他杀了你的同胞和家人 我知道,我很...
He killed your people, your family.
你说我们不服侍任何人
I know. I'm sorry... -You said we answer to no one.
我为了这个任务流血,为了它杀人
I've bled for this. Killed for it.
我们只是想生存 没人能在白焰的掌控下生存
All we're doing is surviving. -No one survives the White Flame.
他的军队到处强♥奸♥民女 破坏村庄和滥杀无辜
His armies rape and raze and murder.
我的外婆、我的家、我的整个人绅薔My grandmother, my home, my entire life.
他所到之处寸草不生 -法儿卡,我知道
Everything he touches burns. -Falka, I know.
他也对我做了同样的事
He did the same to me.
那为什么你对这件事没意见? 我说过了
Then why are you all right with this? -I told you.
我已经不是从前那个女孩
I said goodbye to the girl I used to be.
已经忘了那种痛苦
To that pain.
这就是我
This is me.
而你...
Whereas you...
凯雷多次提起的尼夫加尔德通缉粮㎞The Nilfgaardian bounty Kayleigh kept going on about.
在市集盯上我们的人 他们想抓的人是牟The men who came after us at the fair, who came after you.
婚约的消息
The marriage announcement.
你听了很惊讶
It spun you.
因为你知道那不可能是真的
Because you know it can't be true.
你才是琴特拉小母狮
You are the Lion Cub of Cintra.
或者曾经是
Or you were.
我们都已经不是从前的那个人了
Where we come from is not who we are anymore.
和我们在一起,你自♥由♥了
With us, you're free.
在这里你是法儿卡
With us, you're Falka.
你说得对
You're right.
我已经不是奇莉拉了
I'm not Cirilla anymore.
但我也不是你的法儿卡
Well, I'm not your Falka either.
我必须解决这件事
I have to fix this.
小心周遭,我们得继续前进
Be on the lookout. We need to keep moving.
找到了
Ah, there you are.
罗盘草
Silphium.
这是药草,药效很强 对你的状况可能有帮逐薔It's a medicinal herb. It's very powerful. It could help with your condition.
也许能舒缓你的困扰
It could alleviate the problem.
由你决定
However you choose.
雷吉思、米尔娃,不要走散
Regis, Milva. Let's stay together.
不能再失去同伴了
We can't lose anyone else.
我们还得找其他人
Not when we still have others to find.
我先去前面看看,你们在这边等
I'll scout ahead. Hold here.
我们刚刚说话你没在听吗?
But... What did we just say?
卡希!
Cahir!
他去哪了?卡希?
Where is he? Cahir!
抓到他了,来玩吧
Got him. Got him! Come and play! -There it is!
在那里 -你又听到了吗?
Did you hear it again? -Hee-hee!
为何要跟着声音走? 这样不就称了它的意?
Why are you following it? Isn't that what it wants?
卡希!
Cahir! -I'm here!
杰洛特,等等
Geralt. Geralt, wait.
我觉得...
I think...
亚斯克尔!
Jask!
救命!
Help me, please!
把他们还来!
Give them back!
它似乎不在乎我们是否愿意
It doesn't seem interested in our consent.
为什么要玩弄我们?
Why are you playing with us?
我们不想伤害牟We mean you no harm.
但我会为了他们跟你打
But I will fight for them.
杰洛特
Geralt...
你想怎样?
What do you want?
我要牟You!
躲起来了
I see you
躲起来了
hiding.
来找我吧
Try and find me!
是谁干的?
Who did this?
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
陛下,我收到消息后马上赶来
I came as quickly as I could, Your Grace.
尸体在哪里?
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表