剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
回去执行真正的任务,去找德鲁伊
Get back to our real mission and find those druids.
就是这样,别管我们
That's it. Don't mind us.
我们只是一群乐天的怪人
We're just a gang of happy-go-lucky misfits
来这里拯救公主逃离可怕的命运
here to save a princess from an abominable fate.
我只求你们 不要...往下看
Just don't... look...
排好队 守住桥梁… -…往下压
Get in line. Hold the bridge... -...down.
下面! -有渡船!
Down below! -A ferry!
趴下! -又来了
Get down! -Here we go again!
装谈㎞Reload!
不准动! -下面有一艘船
Stop them! -Boat below!
搁浅了,试着把船推开! -动起来!
We've run aground! Try to push off! Move! -Come on!
-把他们杀光! -快挡-Kill them all! -Go, go, go!
射击!
Release!
快!
Move!
大家上!
Yeah, let's go!
你被射中了
You've been hit.
我没又赃No, I haven't.
让她躺下,快
Oh, get her down. Quick.
小心,快,你一点都不嚎螻Easy. Easy! Quick.
症状很明显
You are most certainly not all right. -The symptoms are clear.
她流产了
She's miscarrying.
谢谢你大声说出来
Thanks for announcing it.
米尔娃,我可以做什么? 你可以不要管我
Milva, what can I do? -You can leave me alone.
有马蹄声 -敌军还是友军?
We're under attack!
是尼夫加尔德!
Hold! -It's Nilfgaard!
守住大桥! -快去
Hold the bridge! -Go, quickly!
米尔娃,你在流血时不能移♥动♥
Milva, you cannot move until the bleeding subsides.
我知道
I know.
卡希,怎么回事? -快点!
Cahir, what's going on? -Come on!
快点! -北边尼夫加尔德军队来袭!
Come on, quickly! Nilfgaardian troops on the north end!
若尼夫加尔德攻下这座桥 他们就能掌控整个区域
If Nilfgaard take that bridge, they will secure every inch of it
杀死这里的所有人
and eliminate anyone they find down here.
这场战争与我们无关 -为了她!
This isn't our fight. -No, for her!
听不懂人话吗?我叫你们别管我
Why aren't you listening? I said leave me!
我们会给你隐私 但我们不可能抛下牟For your privacy, yes. But no one's leaving you behind.
我可以帮搜繬I can help her,
但你得让我们有办法安全离开这里
but you've got to help us gain safe passage.
松鼠,你救了我们一煤贜Squirrel, you saved our hides.
矮人绝不会忘恩负义
And a dwarf never leaves a debt unpaid.
我们会带你离开这里
We're gettin' you out of here,
就算我完全不知道要怎么穿越战场
even if I have no fuckin' idea how to cross the battlefield.
你在尼夫加尔德军队是什么军衔?
What rank did you hold in the Nilfgaardian army?
我是军官
I was an officer.
你愿意杀死以前的同袍吗?
You're willing to kill the very thing you once were?
你终于明白我不是从前那个人了
You finally understand what I'm not anymore.
你有什么策略?
What strategy do you propose?
跟上
Keep up.
杰洛特!
Geralt!
不用担心,玛丽亚
It'll be okay, Maria.
大家上啊!
Come on. Charge!
上啊!
Charge!
他们是不是小时候都撞到头过?
Gah! What are the chances they were both dropped on their head as babies?
就算他们是军官和猎魔士 也不可能打赢一整群发狂的士兵
Even an officer and a witcher are no match for an entire army of nutheads!
亚斯克尔,去吧
Jaskier. Go.
我们一定会回来
We are coming back.
我发誓
I promise.
不能让他们独占乐趣,对吧?
Can't let them have all the fun, now can we?
我马上回来 我们去杀尼夫加尔德的混♥蛋♥吧
I won't be long. -Let's cut some Nilfie bastards.
老头加油 -不需要为我打气
Ah! Come along, old man. -Oh, you don't have to motivate me!
撤退! -大家自保吧!
Retreat! -Save yourselves!
敢再走一步,我就亲手杀了你!
Take another step, and I'll end you myself!
太多敌军,桥守不住了
There's too many! The bridge is lost!
我说失守才算失守 -过去,你给我过去
It is not lost until I say it's lost. -Move. You, move.
所以你们最好转身继续战斗!
So turn your arses round and fight!
你们收到什么命令? -为女王守住这座桥
What were your orders? -Ho... hold the bridge for the queen.
那就守住他妈的桥 不然你们的女王就死定了
Then hold the fucking bridge, or your queen is lost!
敌军来了!
Nilfgaard!
希望你喜欢皮革的味道
I hope you enjoy the taste of leather, my friends,
因为我会用这双皮靴踢爆你的屁♥股♥
because you are about to feel this man's boots so far up your arses,
让你的嘴巴都能尝到鞋扣的味道
you will be biting on buckles!
听他指挥
You listen to him
好好守住!
and hold!
要补充什么吗?还是...
Anything to add, or...
他妈的动起来!
Let's fucking move!
上吧!
Come on!
就这样!上吧!
That's the way! Come on!
为了尼尔法加而战!
For Nilfgaard!
大家上!
Give it up!
尼夫加尔德! -杰洛特!
Come on! -Geralt!
不要畏畏缩缩,快做个了秸礜Stop pussyfootin' around. Let's finish this!
守住!
Hold!
我在这里比较帮得上忙
I thought my help was more needed down here.
情况怎么样?告诉我
What's happening? Tell me.
很混乱 但双方正在交战
It's messy, but they are fighting.
米尔娃,北方军队正在反祸郚Milva, the North is fighting back.
只需要一个尼夫加尔德人 一个猎魔士和一个矮人领导他们
It only took a Nilfgaardian, a witcher, and a dwarf to lead them.
他们会清出通往凯度的路
But they will clear the path to Caed Dhu.
我要的就是
I needed
好消息
good news.
守住战线! 守住!
Hold the line! -Hold!
大家上!
Let's go!
我以为你的做法很蠢
I thought you were foolish to try this.
但你还是来了 是不是很庆幸之前没杀我?
And yet you came anyway. You glad you didn't kill me now?
他妈的去死吧!
Fuckin' die!
之后再说
I'll let you know.
反击!
Push them back!
守住!
Through here!
坚守阵地! -打败他们!
Hold your ground! -Get up!
接招!
Take that!
为了尼夫加尔德!
For Nilfgaard! -Nilfgaard!
骑兵!
Cavalry!
瞄准,攻击!
Take aim. Fire!
找掩护!
Take cover!
退后!
Fall back!
找掩护!
Take cover, men!
退后!
Fall back!
退后! 快跑!
Fall back! Move! Move!
他是我的!
He's mine!
快跑!快点!
Move! Move it!
快跑!
Move! Move!
压制他们!
Come on, hold them!
阻止他们!
Don't let any of them past!
继续反击!
Keep going! Push back!
大家上!
Nilfgaard!
上!
Let's go!
重组阵形!
Regroup!
重组阵...
Regrou...
撤退!
Retreat! Retreat!
他们撤退了!
They're retreating! -Yah!
他们撤退了
They're retreating!
好耶!
Yes!
他们撤退了!
They're retreating!
让我们做个了结 上吧!
Let's finish this! Come on!
大家上! -走吧 -上吧!
Come on, let's kill 'em! -Let's go! Go!
女王!
The queen!
她来了! -为了女王!
She's coming! -For the queen!
保护女王! -走吧
Protect the queen! -Come on!
跟我来!
Follow me!
快回尼夫加尔德!
Back to Nilfgaard!
不! 起来!
No! -Get up! Get up!
那是什么鬼东西?
What the fuck is that?
他们现在不需要军官了
They don't need an officer anymore.
不!住手!
No! Stop!
他们需要猎魔士
They need a witcher.
撤退! -那是什么?
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表