剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
And... it will remind the Continent
不论白焰想要什髡礜that whatever the White Flame desires
他都一定会得到
shall be his.
宣布订婚讯息吧
Go forth with the engagement announcement.
明智的决定,陛下
A wise decision, My Lord.
我还没说完
I'm not finished.
我会和我的女儿履行预言的条件
I will fulfill the terms of the prophecy with my daughter.
在你所谓的婚礼举办前找回奇莉拉
You find and you return Cirilla before this... wedding of yours.
不然你会因为让我失望而没煤贜Or you will meet your end of days in failing me, Skellen.
我们要怎么找到并打败维列佛兹?
So how do we find and defeat Vilgefortz?
透过某人的协逐薔With a bit of help.
〔上古语〕
我的时间不多
I don't have much time.
他的行动规模庞大
His operation, it's formidable.
他的军队一天天壮大
His army, it grows larger by the day.
维列佛兹家的奸细?
Spy in the house of Vilgefortz?
真刺♥激♥ 我们在召集巫师
How exciting! -We're gathering mages.
告诉我们要怎么找到你们 -你们办不到
Tell us how we find you. -Oh, no, you can't.
他们带我走的传送门是隐藏的门
The portal they brought me through, it's hidden.
穿越很多层,根本没办法定位或追踪
There's so many layers that I couldn't even pinpoint or track it.
主人叫你过去 -有人来了
Your master calls you. -There's someone coming.
什么事?
Yes?
维列佛兹大人 要你选出下一位献祭法师
Master Vilgefortz would like you to select the next sacrificial mage.
当然
As he wishes.
她会没事吗?
That girlie gonna be okay?
我们会没事吗?
Are we going to be okay?
既然找不到他的巢穴 那就让他来这里
If we can't find his keep, we'll bring him to ours.
我们会在这里和维列佛兹对决
We will fight Vilgefortz here, in Montecalvo.
就在孟特卡佛
You cannot possibly...
你不能反驳 -当然可以
You cannot argue. -I absolutely can.
她是来自没落血脉的野孩子
She's a wild man's, from a collapsed bloodline.
奇莉拉早就已经被各种方式玷污过了
Cirilla is soiled by every manner of depravity across the Continent by this point.
竟然要娶她 而不是我们这些传统贵族的纯洁女儿
Chosen over a virtuous daughter from one of our ancient houses.
其中甚至有人受到攻祸郚Who are already under attack.
你们有没有听说 卡萨代的女儿吉尔妲遇到的事?
Did you hear what happened to Casadei's daughter, Gilda?
某个出身名门的婊♥子♥ 差点割了她的喉梁贜Some high-born bitch nearly slit her throat.That's not good.
这就是尼夫加尔德的未来吗?
Is this what shall become of Nilfgaard?
征服别人没问题
Conquering others is fine.
征服我们就不行了
Conquering us is not.
我们伟大的皇帝决定结魂
Our great emperor's decision to marry,
虽然我们可能认为他的人选
while we may find the choice, um,
品味不佳
distasteful...
但这对我们有利
...advantages us.
所以 何不让这段婚姻成为套琐郚So, why not let this marriage be the noose
让我们顺着大元帅的意套上去
with which we both oblige our imperator
把他绞死?
and hang him?
你要我们对恩菲尔造♥反♥?
You would have us stand against Emhyr?
成为叛徒?
As traitors?
史蒂芬,你就直说吧
Stefan, speak plainly.
我取得了
I have, uh...
一些资讯 如果运用得当
Come into some information which, if used correctly...
可以摧毁整个帝桂薔Would destroy an empire.
选择武砌郚Choose your weapon.
乱来,你是职业杀手
Nonsense. You're a trained killer.
我哪有机会赢?
那你有给她们机会吗?
-What chance do I stand against you? -What chance have you given them?
我愿意代替他上场,你这个皱蛋蛋
I'll stand in his place, you wrinkled up ball bag.
我来 -我会把他的舌头拉出来
I'll do it. -I'll pull him with his tongue.
我来帮忙
I'll help.
我们都愿意
Any one of us would.
杰洛特!
Geralt!
等等,听着
Wait. Listen.
不需要用比紊蝮胖赃There is no reason for a trial by combat.
我们已准备好试炼审判了
We have already prepared a trial by ordeal.
如果有人能拿出这个马蹄铁却不受伤
If anyone can remove the horseshoe with no harm to themselves,
她们就能重获自♥由♥
the girls go free.
否则她们就有罪,必须处死
Otherwise, they are guilty and will perish.
我会让你知道 烫热的马蹄铁可以塞进什么地方
I'll show you where you can stick your hot flamin' horseshoe!
去他的,猎魔士,动手吧
Fuck this, Witcher. Let's fight.
举起武器 对抗这些干涉我们行刑的冒牌货
To arms against these impostors for interfering.
杀了他们!
Kill them!
烧死她们 -没错!
Burn 'em. -Yeah!
女巫!
Kill 'em! -Tricks!
应该是这个意思
This was the idea...
如果我没误会的话
...if I'm not mistaken.
魔法! -他怎么做到的?
Oh! Magic!
若是如此 相信杉啸的审判结果很明确了
If so, I believe the divine judgment is unambiguous.
他怎么做到的?
How's he doing that?
她们是无辜的
The girls are innocent.
扞卫她们的人是无辜的
Their defenders are innocent.
我想我应该也是
And I, just imagine, am also
无辜的
innocent.
把手给我看
Show me your hands.
这是什么恶魔的把戏?
What sort of devilry is this?
是巫术! -是恶魔!
It's witchcraft! -An abomination!
烧死他们! -烧死他们!
Burn them! Burn them!
杰洛特! 救救我
Geralt! Help me. -Get them!
退后,快滚,你们这些混♥蛋♥
Back up. Move, you fuckers.
退后! -走开!
Get back! -Go on!
尼夫加尔德! 尼夫加尔德!
Nilfgaard. -Nilfgaard!
快点!
Move! Go!
别让他们跑掉!
Don't let them get away!
为了尼夫加尔德!
For Nilfgaard!
杰洛特! -你自♥由♥了,走吧
Geralt! -You're free. Let's move.
-去牵马 -嚎螻Get the horses. Yep.
过来
Come here.
糟啦! -大家快跑!
Oh no! -Everybody run!
肮脏的尼夫加尔德
Filthy Nilfgaard.
不要...
No!
不,不要 -祝福你,神盖頝-No, no, no, no! Don't! -Bless you, father.
求求你!
Please!
不要!
No!
让开!
Get out of the way!
是那个女巫的络諲Ah! It's the witch's horse.
给我,你这个废物!
Give me that, you slag!
-我的马! -糟糕,快捧颪-Shit. Go! -My horse!
快来这边 快点,这边,快跑!
Come on. This way! Come on! -Geralt! Help me!
快走 -干掉他!
Go! -Get him.
比亚塔!
Beata!
快捧颪-Come on, let's go. -Yah! Yah!
比亚塔!
Beata!
没事
It's all right.
你没事
You're all right.
比亚塔
Beata.
不可以
No.
不可以
No.
不可以
No!
快捧颪Run.
杰洛特!
Geralt!
嘘
Sh.
我在这里,没事
I've got you. It's okay.
我看到我失去的人
I saw someone I lost...
他很痛苦
In so much pain.
我以前也会做那种梦
I used to have those dreams too.
我曾经有家人
I had a family.
两个哥哥
Two brothers.
我以为他们一直都会在
Things and people I took for granted.
你现在不会梦到他们了吗?
Do you not dream about them anymore?
我尽量不要
I try not to.
我已经不是从前那个女孩了
The girl I was is gone.
我曾以为你是害怕的小女孩 需要我的陪瓣
I used to think you were this scared little thing who needed me.
我不怕
I'm not scared.
但我确实需要牟But I do need you.
法儿卡,你想要什么?
What do you want, Falka?
不要孤独一人
To not be alone.
就这样吗?
Is that all?
这是最重要的
That's everything.
放轻松
Easy. Easy.
看来你收到了我的邀擎颪So you did receive my invitation.
(通缉猎魔士)
牟You.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表