剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
杰洛特?杰洛特!
Geralt? Geralt!
马厩…
The stable...
醒醒
Wake up. -Hmm.
终于醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
我们遇到了一点小麻烦
We are in a bit of a situation.
北门那边...
To the north gate...
我的剑在那里?
Is my sword down there?
你试过那个...
Did you try that...
其他人呢?
Where are the others?
我们的朋友下落不闽郚Our friends are scattered to fates unknown, and we, well...
而我们呢,这个嘛...
Two bags! With me, now.
你是琴特拉人
You're Cintran.
你很惊讶 我们竟然打败了你的帝国盟友?
You're surprised we bested your Imperial allies?
盟友?
Allies?
我们镇♥压♥突袭难民营的军队时 你们也在其种赃You were among them when we quelled their raid on the refugee camp.
你们是间笛繬You are spies.
为尼夫加尔德做事的叛徒
Traitors for Nilfgaard.
我不是尼夫加尔德的盟友
I am no friend to Nilfgaard.
请你放心 我们不是琴特拉或卡兰特女王的敌人
I can assure you we are no enemies of Cintra or the late Queen Calanthe.
不准说她的名字!
You do not speak her name!
你动用惊奇的法则的那一天我也在场
I was there the day you invoked the Law of Surprise.
现在我的女王死了
And now my queen is dead,
我们的家园被掠夺、占领
our homes are pillaged or occupied,
而奇莉拉公嘱郚and Princess Cirilla,
能给我们希望和目标的那个人
the one who could give us hope and purpose,
现在就在恩菲尔身旁 都是你害的
now sits aside Emhyr, thanks to you.
今天你会被斩首而死
Today, you die by beheading,
这已经算是优待你了
which is more than you deserve.
你搞错了
You're making a mistake.
把他们带去处决
Bring them to be executed!
糟糕
Oh shit.
我们早该料到的
We should've seen it coming.
佛特斯特那个王八蛋背叛了北方
That sister-fucker Foltest has betrayed the North.
他和尼夫加尔德签了和平条约
He's brokered a peace treaty with Nilfgaard.
和平?佛特斯特还来不及拍马屁 恩菲尔就会把特马利亚吞了
Peace? Emhyr will rule over Temeria faster than Foltest can kiss arse.
陛...
Your Gra...
陛下?现在是您发挥的时刻
Your Grace? This is your moment.
我们可以攻击第林根
We can attack Dillingen.
北方急需打一场胜仗
The North is desperate for a victory.
拉多♥维♥德国王!
King Radovid!
如果攻击第林根 我们可能会失去多少人马?
How many men do we risk losing if we attack Dillingen?
六千人,陛下
Six thousand, Your Grace.
但如果不行动 我们可能会失去更多人
But we risk far more if you do nothing.
也许草下需要月愦一点酒才会松口
Perhaps more drink will loosen Your Grace's tongue.
没用的蠢蛋!
Useless twat!
抱歉打扰,也许我能帮得上忙
Apologies for the interruption, but perhaps I could be of service.
你想代替树挨打吗?
Do you want to stand in for the tree?
都听你的
As you wish.
或者
我可以带你去见刚被带进来的贵宾
Or I could take you to the esteemed guests who have been brought into camp.
也许有更好的方式可以发泄你的挫帐钽Perhaps there's a more enjoyable way to channel your frustration.
吟游诗人不是你的敌人,放他走吧
The bard is not your enemy. Let him walk free.
压住他
Hold him down.
这是错误的决定
You are making a mistake.
这个人发誓会保护琴特拉的奇莉拉!
This man is sworn to protect Cirilla of Cintra!
不! -别动手
No! -Hold your weapon.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell are you?
奉希格西蒙戴斯特拉之煤贜By order of Sigismund Dijkstra,
吟游诗人需要去某个地方
the bard is needed elsewhere.
猎魔士跟我走
The witcher comes with me.
《猎魔士》
找到了
Here it is!
很好,过了这么久,你终于有进展了
Brilliant. You finally found something after all this time.
一五一十地告诉我
Tell me everything.
某个叫阿瓦拉贺的人 在天体交会之后撰写的附录
Addendum written after the Conjunction by someone named Avallac'h.
我知道为什么那么多人想要奇莉
I know why Ciri is so important to so many people.
特殊的上古血统让她能够使时空崩损薔A specific elder bloodline that gives her the power to collapse space and time,
不仅在这片大♥陆♥,在其他天体也是
not just on the Continent, but with other Spheres.
有可能吗?
That's possible?
有可能,但方法是...
It's possible, yes, but the way to do it...
没事
It's all right.
没事
It's all right.
告诉我
Tell me.
维列佛兹可以吸光她的生命力 将她的力量占为己又赃Vilgefortz could drain her life force, take it for himself.
叶娜,她会死岛錘Yenna, it would kill her.
真是坏消息
That's terrible news.
我真的很感激
I'm so grateful...
我们现在终于知道了
That we finally now know.
你不能让这种事发生,她会死
叶娜,她会...
You can't let that happen to her, Yenna. She will die. Yenna, she will d...
没必要装下去了
No use keeping up appearances.
我已经拿到我要的资讯了
I've got everything I need.
维列佛兹
Vilgefortz...
我做了什么好事?
Oh, what have I done?
你给了我我需要的所有资讯
You've given me all that I need.
但我得承认
But I have to admit,
我会想念为你准备这些
I'm going to miss putting on these little...
演出
...shows for you.
好像有人来了
Seems we have a visitor.
大人
My lord.
请进,加入我们
Come in. Join us.
你认识伊思崔德
You know Istredd.
当然
Of course.
他是囚犯吗? -囚犯?
Is he a pris... -Prisoner?
对
Yes.
跟你一样
Much like you.
你在这里一直都是囚犯,芙琳吉拉
Oh, you've always been a prisoner here, Fringilla.
只是没有用笼子关起来
Just one without a cage.
我有一个
I have a very
很特别的地方
special place
专为你准备的
prepared for you,
在那里你会给我我需要的一侵郧╤ere you'll give me everything that I need.
大家嚎螻Hello.
欢迎
Welcome.
很高兴看到各位安全抵达这里
I'm so relieved that you've arrived safely.
计划出现了变化,若你们准备好了 -我想开始训练你们
There's a shift in plans. If you're ready, I'd like to start your training.
叶妮芙!
Yennefer.
绝对不行 -我知道这和我们说好的不同
Absolutely not. -I know this isn't what we discussed.
对,这些女孩不是战士 她们是为了寻求庇护才会来这里
It is not. These girls are not warriors. They came for sanctuary.
只有善用她们的力量 这个庇护所才会真正安全
A sanctuary that will stay safe if we channel their powers.
-维列佛兹要来了 -都是因为牟-Vilgefortz is coming. -Because of you.
玛格丽塔
Rita.
你答应会保护她们,却又要她们战斗
You promised protection. Then you make them fight for it?
鱼与熊掌不能兼悼螻You can't have it both ways.
我相信她们做得到 因为我们也曾和她们一样
I believe in them because we were them.
你知道我选择战斗
You know I'm choosing to fight.
在她们这个年纪 你知道我们也一定会选择战斗
When we were their age, you know we would have also.
但阿瑞图沙的最后一代只剩她们了
But they are the last survivors of the last generation of Aretuza.
如果这一战失败 我们不能让魔法的未来也被葬送
If we fail here, there must be a future for magic.
必须留有希望
There has to be hope.
有人找过玛蒂索德格伦吗?
Has anyone spoken to Marti Sodergren?
南娜卡和梅莉特列神殿的女祭司?
Nenneke and the priestesses of Melitele?
再找文、十个人,有差吗?
Five more, ten. What does it matter, Yen?
如果你把维列佛兹引来 我们所有人都会死在这里
We'll die within these walls if you bring Vilgefortz here.
我们不行动的话也会死
We'll die if we do nothing.
菲莉帕,我的天
Philippa, my gods.
别浪费,亲爱的,这很有利用价值
Don't waste that, dear. Much can be made of it.
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
那个混♥蛋♥就不一样了
He's not, the fucker.
我被叛变巫师突祸郚An ambush by rogue mages.
我们在奥克森福特的姊妹被屠♥杀♥
Our sisters in Oxenfurt were slaughtered.
没有其他人会来,叶妮芙
No one else is coming, Yennefer.
我的运气稍微好一挡I had slightly better luck.
但我需要你们保持开放的心态
But I need you all to keep an open mind.
维瑟米尔
Vesemir.
可饿郚Coen.
兰伯特
Lambert.
我跟特瑞丝说过了
I've told Triss.
我不会介入你们魔法界的政♥治♥角力
I'll not get mixed up in your magical politics.
我绝不会请你再次为我而战
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表