剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
You were so spry before.
哈!
Hah!
这样才对
That's the spirit.
我本来很担心
I was worried, you know.
你看起来已经完全丧失斗志
Seemed like all the fight had gone out of you.
放开我你就知道了
Unbind me, and we'll see.
你的出现让我也许有机徽礜Your arrival has brought a potential solution
解决手边的麻烦问题
to a pesky problem I have.
很遗憾,你一定会死
Alas, you will die.
但你会死得有意义
But now with a purpose.
为什么大家总想用我的死来布道?
Why does everyone always wish to make a sermon of my death?
因为精彩的布道可以改变一侵赃Because a good sermon can change everything.
和侍奉终会被取代的国王一样没意义
It's pointless as serving a king who will always be replaced by another.
不会没有意义
Ah, it's not pointless.
每个人都扮演着不同的角色
Everyone has a role.
连你的吟游诗人朋友也是
Even your bard friend.
从这一刻起
From this moment,
放心
rest assured,
我不是针对牟nothing is personal.
为什么你要我死?
And why is it that you want me dead?
孩子,我说得还不够清楚吗?
Oh, my dear boy, haven't I made myself clear?
不是所有事情都跟你有关
Not everything's about you.
陛下
Your Majesty.
我听说了你遭遇的悲剧
I heard about your tragedy.
请节哀
I am truly sorry.
你怎么在这里?
What are you doing here?
我们要去尼夫加尔德救奇莉
Uh, we are on our way to Nilfgaard to save Ciri.
不过在那之前 我们得先证明我们不是间笛繬That is, once we're done trying to prove that we're not spies.
已经证明了
Consider it done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不喝
No.
所以...
So...
好久不见
It's been a while.
维吉米尔答应让我走
Vizimir had agreed to let me go.
我本来要去找你 弥补我在洛夏犯下的过寸諲I was going to find you, make up for what I did in Loxia.
然后他就被杀死了
Then he was killed.
现在我是国王 我从没想过要坐上这个位挚螻And now here I am, where I never intended to be.
我们之前聊过面具的事,记得吗?
We talked of masks. Do you remember?
记悼螻我现在只剩下那个了
I do. -Well, that's all I am now.
一个面具
A mask.
我不是我哥
I am not my brother.
但我也不能做自剂齆Yet I cannot be myself.
那我该怎么办?
Where does that leave me?
无论有意无意
Intended or not,
你现在就是国王
you are a king.
留下来,陪着我
Stay here. Be with me.
帮助我,有你在身策我就能坚强起来
Help me. With you by my side, I could be strong enough.
我就做得到
I can do it.
我们会从简单的开始
We're, uh... going to start easy.
我们不需要继续下去
And this need go no further.
你只需要
All you need to do
给我我需要的东析郚is give me what I need.
懂吗?你只需要简单回应
Hm? A simple acknowledgement
承认我现在让你很痛苦
of the pain I am giving you.
你以为这个
You think this
是我现在感受到最大的痛苦吗?
is the worst pain I feel right now?
显然不是
Apparently not.
这只是因为我还没触碰到对的神经
But only because I haven't hit the right nerve.
你都带女生来这里吗?
You bring all your girls here?
只有我想要打动的女绅薔Only the ones I want to impress.
欢迎
Oh, please do.
来,牵我的手
Here, take my hand.
褪钽Wow.
好美
They're beautiful.
那是什么?
What are they?
不确定,我没看过这种景象
Not sure. I've never seen anything like it.
好神奇
So magical.
杰洛特,这不像你的作风
This isn't like you, Geralt.
你总要为了某样东西而战,不是吗?
You, uh... fight for something, do you not?
嗯?为某个人而战?
Hm? Someone?
独狼不再孤独
The lone wolf isn't alone anymore,
所以我知道
which is how I know...
你终究会崩溃
...you'll break.
还没吗?
No?
我原本不想使出这个手段
I didn't want to go this far.
但你的宝贝小母狮
But your darling Lion Cub,
你听说了 她在尼夫加尔德会有什么下场吗?
have you heard what is in store for her in Nilfgaard?
你永远失去她了
She is lost to you forever.
不是永远
Not forever.
你做梦吧,杰洛特
Only in your dreams, Geralt.
奇莉
Ciri...Ciri.
糟糕
Oh shit.
那是什么鬼东西?
What in hell's name is that?
葛瑞洛克
It's a greylock.
通常无害 但它被寄生虫感染了,快跑!
Usually harmless, but it's been infected by a parasite. Run!
只要你哭喊出来我就会停手
Cry out. It can all be over. No.
大声挡Louder.
我要让全军营的人听到
I need the whole camp to hear.
加油,你受过训练
Come on. You've trained for this.
法儿卡!
Falka!
放开那把剑!
Let go of the sword!
让全世界听到你受苦!
Let the world hear you suffer!
杰洛特,我做到了
I did it, Geralt.
那是杰洛特的声液錘That was Geralt.
他们对他做了什么?
What are they doing to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
不知道是什么意思?快叫他们停手
What do you mean, you don't know? Do something! Make them stop!
-戴斯特拉一定有计画 -戴斯特拉有他自己的盘瞬-Well, Dijkstra always has a plan. -Dijkstra has his own plans.
你是国王
You're the king.
你有权力命令别人
那你会听我的话留下来吗?
-You get to tell people what to do. -Then will you accept my offer and stay?
什麽?
What?
还是你要回去跟那个猎魔士 一起找那个小女孩?
Or will you go back to searching for that little girl with your witcher?
我不敢相信 你竟然拿这件事跟我讨价还际钽I cannot believe that you are bargaining with this.
你是世上唯一了解我的人
You're the only one who knows who I am.
我当然了解你,拉多♥维♥德
Oh, I know who you are, Radovid.
我知道真正的你是什么样的人
I know who you are at your core.
你很软弱
You are weak.
不对,我选择了牟No. I chose you.
他们杀死我哥,害我别无选择
They took that from me when they killed my brother.
你会跟他一样死去
And you will die like him too.
孤独一人
Alone.
不准用那种口气对我说话
You can't talk to me like that.
守卫!
Guards!
陛下
Your Grace.
把他带去和另一个囚犯关在一起
Take him back to the other prisoner.
走吧
Come on.
你知道吗?
You know,
我搞不好哪一天能够摆脱我的枷锁
I might escape my shackles one day.
那你呢?
What about yours?
快走!
Move!
谢谢你为我的使命做出贡馅荖Thank you for your service to my cause.
希望值悼螻Let's hope it was worth it.
还有一件事
One more thing.
我说过会告诉你 来自尼夫加尔德的消息
As promised, the news from Nilfgaard.
你的琴特拉的奇莉拉
Your Cirilla of Cintra
已经订下婚约
is engaged to be married
对象是恩菲尔法恩瑞斯
to Emhyr var Emreis.
什麽?
What?
我会把你交还给维瑟格德
I'll be handing you back to Vissegerd.
他会在破晓时大阵仗杀了牟He'll make a show of killing you at dawn,
让你有时间
so you'll have time
反省自己到底有多失磅颪to contemplate the utter breadth of your failure.
守卫
Guards.
你们两个,抓住他!
Youse two hold him down!
后退!
Get back!
加油!
Go on, men!
抓住他!
Get in there! Hold him down!
他要挣脱了!
He's breaking out.
这样才对嘛,猎魔士
Ah, that's it, Witcher!
抓好他! 愤怒到最后一刻!
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表