剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Retreat! -What is that?
别挡路!
Get out the fuckin' way!
撤退!
Retreat!
跟我走!
On me!
终于出现了,头颅还没落地
There you are, and with your heads still intact.
虽然差点被烤焦
Though nearly roasted.
谢谢
Thank you.
看吧?被人低估也是有好处的
You see? There are certain advantages to being underestimated.
我们守住了桥
We held the bridge.
没寸諲We did.
-去找米尔娃吧 -嚎螻-Let's find Milva. -Aye.
特瑞丝,我需要请你帮忙
Triss? I need your help.
你是说除了扫地以外?
You mean besides sweeping?
那是什么?
What's that?
维瑟米尔用来刺伤维列佛兹的匕授荖It's the dagger Vesemir used to wound Vilgefortz.
为什么要拿这个?
And you have it because?
请你用它追踪在斯地加堡的维列佛兹
I need you to use it to track Vilgefortz back to Stygga.
叶儿,不行 -他现在很虚弱
Yen, no. -He's weak.
只要找到他,我就能趁现在杀了他 -那女巫会怎么办?
If I find him now, I can kill him. -But the Lodge of Sorceresses.
是你点燃了火花
You lit that spark.
我只是提出一个构湘颪I led you to an idea.
能不能实现就看你了
It's up to you to see it through.
我不明摆荖I don't understand.
我必须保护奇莉
I need to protect Ciri, and I won't let anyone else suffer for this.
我不会让其他人为了这件事受苦
你听起来像杰洛特 -谢谢
You sound like Geralt. -Thank you.
那不是赞美
That wasn't a compliment.
这次不是
Not in this case.
就算你成功突破他的传送阵
Even if you break through his portal matrix,
那是他的地盘,你对那里完全不熟悉
you'll wind up somewhere he knows well, and you not at all.
我知道
I know. I made a promise to stop him, and I intend to keep it.
我说过我会阻止他,我打算说到做到
为了伊思崔德 为了杰洛特,为了魔法
For Istredd. For Geralt. For magic.
为了我
For me.
〔上古语〕
〔上古语〕
〔上古语〕
要是我没有回来
If I don't come back...
别胡说
Don't say that.
不管我在不在
With or without me,
重建阿瑞图沙
rebuild Aretuza.
好吗?
Promise?
我答应牟I promise.
孟特卡佛之役仅存的巫师
The sole survivors of the Battle of Montecalvo.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
你们活下来只有一个可孽颪There's only one way you could've escaped with your lives.
怯懦
Cowardice.
真正的信徒
A true believer
会为了杀死那些女巫不惜燃烧殆尽
would have burnt to ash to murder those witches.
虽然如此
However...
我要再给你们一次机徽礜You'll get a second chance
让你们的死亡比生命更有价值
to be better in death than you ever were in life.
你的手一向很巧
You were always good with your hands.
我记悼螻I remember.
你一向伶牙俐齿
You were always sharp-tongued.
我不认识牟I don't know you.
你有我见寡繬最美丽的眼睛
You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen,
它们会见证我最终的胜利
and they'll witness my final victory.
维列佛兹知道叶妮芙会去追杀他
Vilgefortz knew Yennefer would come for him,
但那是另一个故事
but that's another story.
你们可以走了,去吧
Off you go. Go on.
走啊
Go on.
要去河边吗? -我们去河边玩
Shall we go to the river? -Let's play over there!
我要去阿瑞图沙读赎
I'm going to study in Aretuza.
阿瑞图沙吗?
Aretuza, you say?
过了这么多世代 那里居然又开始收学徒了
After all those generations? I can't believe it's open again.
我居然有机会 和叶妮芙夫人走同样的石头路
I can't believe I get to walk the same stones as Lady Yennefer.
学习和他们有关的一侵赃To learn everything I can about all of them.
特别是... -奇莉
Especially... -Ciri.
我记悼螻I remember.
我还是觉得自己跟她有某种关联
I still feel a connection to her.
那种连结来自...
Linked by...
命运
Destiny.
故事的力量很强大
Stories are very powerful.
故事能改变我们
They change us.
而我们
And we,
相对地
in spite of that,
也能改变故事
change them too.
这本书给你研究
For your studies.
这次不必用偷的
No need to nick it this time.
(《诗歌♥半世纪》)
我不能收 -胡说
I couldn't. -Nonsense.
我的视力大不如前 这本书需要一个好主人
My eyes are going. It needs a good home.
谁知道这些故事到底是不是真的?
And who knows if any of it's true?
但你也说了
But you said it.
你可能会左右这个故事的结局
How this saga ends may depend on you.
但怎么会?
But how?
她后来怎么了?
What happened to her?
我是说奇莉
To Ciri?
杰洛特救了蜜薇女王 叶儿在找维列佛兹
Geralt saved Queen Meve. And Yen was on the hunt for Vilgefortz.
可是你没把奇莉的故事讲完
But you never finished Ciri's story.
你问错人了
You're asking the wrong person.
祝你追寻命运顺利
Good luck chasing destiny.
星火说对了
Iskra was right.
奇莉会回去找他们 但接下来呢?
Ciri would come back for them. But what happened next?
有开始
Something begins.
但也有结束
But something also ends.
是老鼠帮!
It's the Rats!
待在屋里
Keep inside!
你看,老鼠帮
Look! Rats! Come on!
你看我的星火娃娃 -进屋去
Here, look at my doll Iskra. -Go inside!
快进来屋子!
Get inside at once!
莱拉! -进来!
Lyla! -Come inside!
现在就进屋子去
Get in here, now!
我们不会找你们麻烦
You won't get any trouble from us.
只要你们不要泄漏我们的踪迹就没事
Long as you keep your tongue still till we leave.
喀迈拉头下在哪里?
Where's the Chimera's Head?
喂,什么都别说
Oi! Not a word.
老鼠帮来了,快进去!
The Rats are here. Get inside now!
邦哈特?
Bonhart?
雷欧 -雷欧邦哈特,出来
Leo! -Leo Bonhart, come on out here!
邦哈特 -来吧,雷欧
Bonhart! -We're here!
我们知道你在里面 -出来
We know you're in there. -Come on out!
老狗,还记得我们吗?
Remember us, old dog?
别害怕,出来
Huh! -Don't be scared. Come on.
终于
Finally.
来吧,雷欧
Come on, Leo.
快点出来
Come on, hurry up.
早安,我的小老鼠
Good morning, my little mice.
我...你竟然...
I'm... Did you just...
住手
Stop that!
如果我们要狂欢,那就好好狂欢
If we are to cavort, we shall cavort.
但至少先听听我的提谊
But at least allow me to make you an offer first.
来吸我的蛋蛋吧
Why don't you suck my ball sack?
让我考虑考虑
While I consider that,
先听我说
hear mine.
有人要你们死,给的钱很多
There's a goodly reward for you dead.
但我有义务告诉你们
But I am obligated to tell you
把你们活捉回去钱更多
that there's an even bigger reward for you alive.
你们要选哪一种?
So what's it gonna be?
要来软的还是硬的?软的比较不痛
The easy way or the hard way? The easy way hurts much less.
废话少说 下来就对了,该死的瘦皮猴
Yo, stop your yappin' and get down here, you skinny little fucker!
太好了! 那就来硬的吧
Yes! The hard way it is!
一、二、三、四、五、六
One, two, three, four, five...
法儿卡呢?
Where's Falka?
法儿卡,身手了得的那个,她在哪?
Falka, the highly-skilled one, where is she?
不说?
No?
她躲起来了吗?
Is she hiding?
我现在就下去
I'll be right down.
我们杀了这个变♥态♥
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表