剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
The Baron's high profile.
那种事可能会害我们被盯上
A move like that could put heat on us.
听着,计划很顺利 没人受伤,你有什么问题?
Listen, we pulled it off. No one was hurt. So what is your problem?
没有问题
There are no problems.
无论男女都喜欢市集
Lads and lady loves, a fair.
去找点乐子吧
Let's find some fun.
对,我怎么还没让瑞夫惨输?
Yeah, how am I not already beating Reef at something?
噢!
Oh!
逗球,你看这些
Look at these, Dolly.
我喜欢你的娃娃 -谢谢
I like your doll. -Thank you.
听说这里有卖♥♥糖果
I've heard there's some sweets around here.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
要是我们有...
If only we had some...
她拿到什么?
Oh, what did she get?
谢谢法儿卡
Thank you, Falka.
你真幸运
Aren't you lucky, eh?
看来法儿卡有仰慕者
Looks like Falka's got admirers.
她很危险
She's trouble.
我只是开玩笑
It was in jest.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I mean.
她不是她说的那种人
She's not who she says she is.
我们都一样
None of us are.
你是逃兵
You left the army.
我以前住饼他妈的城♥堡♥
I lived in a castle, for fuck's sake.
但只要加入老鼠帮就一辈子是老鼠
But once you're a Rat, you're a Rat.
我只是想保护牟I'm... I'm trying to look out for you.
我也是
And I for you,
当我叫你去灌啤酒
when I say fill your mouth up with ale,
摸一摸丰满的奶♥子♥
cozy up to some juicy tits,
乖乖闭嘴
and shut the fuck up.
好吗?
Hmm?
我没看过你 -这是你的吗?
I've not seen you here before. -This yours?
女士
Milady.
想得美,她是我的
Nice try. She's mine.
亚莉安娜,神奇的美人鱼 -先生,她说了什么?
Ariana, the amazing mermaid! -Hey, mister, what did she say?
走开! -请看
Get off! -Come and behold!
大饱眼福吧
Feast your eyes.
美人鱼!
A mermaid!
下一个是谁? 这里有一点...
Who's next? Come and see! -Oh! You got a little bit...
你的嘴唇有东析郚Hmm. Some on your lip.
嗯
Mmm.
我很高兴你在抢劫马车时玩得很开心
I'm glad you had a little fun with the carriage robbery.
但之后你得听我的话
But I need you to listen to me from now on.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
当我叫你走
When I say go,
你就该走了
it's time to go.
你要我听从你的命令?
You want me to obey you?
应该说相信我知道怎么让我们脱社諲More just trust that I know how to get us through.
也许我也做得到
Well, maybe I do too.
记得我们第一次见面吗?
Remember the first time we met?
我用从你身上偷的金币喂饱自己一瞩颪I ate for a week with a coin I pinched off you.
我不是那个意思
That's not what I meant.
那个时候我就想吸引你的注意了
I wanted to get your attention even back then.
而且我成功了,不是吗?
And it worked. Didn't it?
不知道,有吗?
I don't know. Has it?
抱歉,先生 这群人真的太没有礼貌了
Oh, apologies, sir. It's this crowd. Someone should teach them some manners.
你这个坏蛋
You absolute scoundrel.
丢得嚎螻Good shot.
真是的
Oh, come on.
开什么玩笑?
You've got to be kidding me.
他们在跟谁说话?
Who are they talking to?
那不是重点 拜托 -不知道
It's not about that. Come on. -I don't know.
我总觉得有人在跟踪我们
I've got this weird feeling we're being followed.
没寸諲You are.
你是大名鼎鼎的法儿卡
The famous Falka.
嗯?
Hmm?
有没有搞错?
Oh my gods.
所以你不认识他?
Take it... -So you don't know him?
不认识
No.
我们今天不会被抓 我们永远不会被抓
We won't get caught today. We won't get caught ever.
尤其现在你和我们一伙
Especially now that you're with us.
走吧
Now, come on.
反正这是烂游戏
I can take my business elsewhere. -Stupid game anyway.
就像上次你们让大家等不到人
Like the last time you kept the crew waiting.
我们这种人被唾起薔We're hated for what we are.
被猎杀
We're being hunted.
人类和巫师都想杀我们
By both humans and mages.
被自己人追杀
By one of our own,
他想掌控每一个人
who seeks power over everyone
掌控一侵赃and everything.
若不撑过这次难关 我们也没有未来可言
There is no future for us if we do not survive this.
我们必须消灭维列佛兹
We must eliminate Vilgefortz.
我同意,但要怎么做?
I share your goal. But how?
突袭他的藏身之处
We take him by surprise in his refuge.
他的家
His home.
如果找得到的话
If we find it.
就算找到了,我们只是一群残兵败将
Even if we do, we're just a handful of leftovers.
没有盟友 叶儿,我们已经失去好多同胞
With no allies. Yen, we've lost so many.
以后不会了
And we won't lose more.
我愿意收留大家
I'll provide sanctuary here
保护和我们一心的战友 让大家安心备战
for all who are with us as we prepare.
如果你想要我们信任你,叶妮芙 说实话
If you want us to trust you, Yennefer, be honest.
比起维列佛兹,你更担心某个公嘱郚Your urgency is less about Vilgefortz and more about a certain princess.
金发妹说得很嚎螻The blonde one is on to something.
我听说过琴特拉的奇莉拉的事
I have heard stories of Cirilla of Cintra.
应该说童话故事 -不对
Fairy tales is more like it. -No.
我们亲眼目睹 托尔拉拉在她的力量之下崩损薔We watched Tor Lara collapse under her powers.
大家都有魔力
We all have powers.
她有什么特别之处?
What makes her so special?
因为奇莉拉是亨伊克尔
Because Cirilla is Hen Ichaer.
老天爷!
Dear gods!
大部分的人 应该都听过拉拉多伦的故事
Many of you may have heard the story of Lara Dorren.
当然是人类的版本
Undoubtedly the human version.
谎言版 -总是在说谎
A lie.
她真的觉得我们会相信这些鬼话?
Always lying. -Expect us to believe it?
让她说完
I would know if it was a lie. -Let her speak.
这片土地
This land,
每棵树,每条河,每片海洋
every tree, river, and ocean,
本来全属于精陵
belonged to the elves.
然后天体交徽礜And then, the Conjunction of the Spheres.
人类进入我们的世界
Humans entered our world,
驱离并杀害我们,夺走土地
displacing and killing us to claim the land.
到了今日,人类仍然视精灵为瘟神
Even now, we're seen as blights on your world.
不是吗?
Are we not?
但伟大的精灵巫师阿瓦拉贺 给了我们一丝希望
But a great elven sorcerer named Avallac'h offered us hope.
身为关键的拉拉多纶荖A key in the form of Lara Dorren,
她的血脉将带来新的未来
whose blood promised a new future.
他们本应结为夫妻
They were to marry.
两人结合嵴礜The mixing of the blood
诞生的孩子将拥有强大力量
would create a child with the power
能带我们前往特尔纳利亚
to ascend us to Tir na Lia.
我们的梦幻家园
The place we all dream of.
我们的天炭螻Our celestial paradise.
但那件事没发绅薔But instead,
拉拉爱上了一个人类
Lara fell in love with a human.
他们的孩子本来可以成为和谐的象睁郚And their child could have been seen as a sign of balance.
为两个种族带来和平
Peace between our people.
但是人类却将她残忍♥杀害
Instead, humans murdered her.
把孩子带走
The child was taken.
经过世世代答薔Through generations,
我们一直等待那股血脉力量再次出现
we've waited for the power to reappear through her bloodline.
奇莉就是她的后答薔Ciri is her descendant.
大家都想要奇莉
Everyone wants Ciri.
为了拯救精灵族
To save elves.
为了拯救魔法
To save magic.
为了统治琴特拉或整个大♥陆♥
To rule Cintra or the Continent.
她有能力做到上述所有事顷
She has the power to do all of those things.
所以她才那么特别
That's what makes her so special.
莎宾娜,你说得没寸諲You're right, Sabrina.
我确实想救奇莉
I do want to save Ciri.
我把她当作女儿爱护
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表