剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
《猎魔士》
今天我们要让孟特卡佛的女乌荖Today, the witches of Montecalvo
为了缺乏远见付出代际钽pay the price for their lack of vision.
今天我们要把她们杀个措手不及
Today, we take them by surprise...
把她们杀光
And slaughter them.
哇!-就这样
Whoa! -That's it.
时候到了
It's time.
她们真心想帮忙
Their hearts are true.
她们甚至愿意牺牲性煤贜They will die for this cause if you let them.
我不会让她们牺珊贜Then I will not let them.
学徒们 上护鄂颪Novices, shield!
〔上古语〕
〔上古语〕
〔上古语〕
〔上古语〕
真老腾荖Quaint. Let's show them what true Chaos can do.
让她们见识见识真正的混沌的威力
把你们的法力传给我
Make your power mine.
〔上古语〕
好险你很好猜
At least you're predictable.
我需要更多
I need more.
月愦!
More!
你们看他多么强大
Behold his power.
〔上古语〕
巫师、德鲁伊、女巫,武装戒备!
Sorceresses! Druids! Witches! To arms!
德鲁伊、巫师,武装戒备!
Druids! Sorceresses!
德鲁伊、女巫,武装戒备!
At arms! -Sorceresses! Druids! Witches!
武装戒备!
To arms!
没事,撑住
It's okay. Hold.
够了!让她们退下
Enough! Pull them back!
不要!
No! -You've got to...
我们可以撑更久 拜托 -我扶牟-We can hold out longer. Please! -I'll help you.
我扶你 我们必须撑下去
No... -We have to.
我们撑得越久,他们的战力就越弱
The longer we last, the weaker they become.
她说得对
She's right.
稳住
Keep steady.
〔上古语〕
〔上古语〕
〔上古语〕
应该快了
It won't be long now.
为了奇莉
For Ciri.
稳住
Hold!
稳住!
Hold!
稳住!
Hold!
孩子们 没事
Girls! You're okay. You're okay.
带她们离开这里,她们完成任务了
Get them to safety. They've done their job.
赶快起来,快挡As fast as you can. Come on.
大家快 -我们必须躲起来
Quick, girls. -Find shelter.
-赶快,他们来了 -快挡-Hurry! They're coming! -Quickly!
今天我们要为未来而战
Today, we fight for our future!
继续走 -不要停下来 快走,不要停
Keep coming. Come on! Keep going!
学徒们,快走! 快走!
Novices, go! Go! Go!
今天我们要替缇莎亚报仇
Today, we avenge Tissaia.
今天维列佛兹必须死
Today, Vilgefortz dies.
凡格尔堡的叶妮芙留给我处犁諲Yennefer of Vengerberg is mine.
其他人交给你们
You can take the rest.
出发
Go.
守住庭院 -你们两个跟我来
Secure the courtyard. -You two, come with me!
出发!
Go! Go!
叛徒
Traitors.
快走!快点! -快走!
Go! Come on! -Go, go, go!
快一点,快走
Quickly, girls! Come on! Go!
快!
Quick!
不!
No!
快走!
That way. -Go! Quickly, go!
继续前进,不要停下来 特瑞丝,快带她们走
Keep moving and keep going! Take them, Triss! Do it!
不!
No!
玛格丽塔!
Margarita!
丽塔
Rita.
没事
You're okay.
不!
No!
玛格丽塔 我的朋友
Margarita! My friend...
好好做个了秸礜Finish this.
不兄赃No...
不兄赃No! No!
月愦
More!
月愦
More!
维列佛兹到底在哪里?
Where the fuck is Vilgefortz? Huh?
这个计划没了他就行不通 -他一定会出现
Without him, this plan will not work. -He'll come!
他想亲眼看我死
He wants to see me die.
守在这里赢不了
This battle won't be won here.
我们去打猎吧
Let's go hunting.
叶妮芙!
Yennefer!
该死的懦夫!
Those fucking cowards!
下次我一定会杀了他们
I'll get them my second go round.
他们会一直用传送门逃捧颪Not if they keep portaling away.
我来处犁諲I'll handle this.
芙琳吉拉
Fringilla.
只要我们一攻击 维列佛兹的巫师就会消失
Every time we attack, Vilgefortz's mages disappear.
没有传送门我们一定会输
Without portals, we will lose the day.
你必须振作起来
You must rouse yourself.
想办法修复传送门 我们才有可能赢
Find a way to restore them so we have a chance.
你这样很坏
You are not nice!
下面小心!
Coming down!
小心头!
Heads up!
你这个混♥蛋♥到底在哪里?
Where are you, you piece of shit?
看来我该现身了
Well, it's time to crash the party.
跟我来!快,逃生路线在这里
Follow me! Come on! The safe route is down here.
在下面,快点...
Down here! Come on! Come on!
坑阢进地下墓穴
Come on! Down to the catacombs!
让我们回到外面
Let us go back out there.
-让我们战斗 -你们还没准备嚎螻-Let us fight! -You aren't ready!
学生跟老师一样蠢
Students as stupid as their teachers.
他...
He's...
别伤害她们
Let them go!
我看起来像喜欢做善事的人吗?
Do I strike you as the charitable type?
不!
No!
让我们帮忙
Let us help!
不!
No!
等一下!
Wait!
不!
No!
不!
No! No! No!
放过我们!
No! Let us go!
拜椭赃她要做什么?
Please, please! -No, please!
她要...
She's...
你应该听老师的话
Should have listened to teacher.
我们必须伸出援手
We've got to help.
帮我
Help.
帮我!
Help!
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
等她被巨石柱榨干就会死了
She will be once the monolith drains her.
那就带她上去吧,主人还在等我们
Let's get her up there, then. Master's counting on us.
超好涌螻Like a charm.
科维尔和波维斯出产的纯敌魔力特
Pure dimeritium from the mines of Kovir and Poviss.
她应该很清楚
I think she knows that.
不能把我们变成蛇肯定让你很难术颪Must be hard knowing that you can't turn us into snakes.
维列佛兹会很失望
Vilgefortz will be very disappointed.
你说什么? 女巫?
What was that, witch?
超好涌螻Like a charm.
伊思崔德?
Istredd?
伊思崔德,我来救你了
Istredd, I'm coming!
芙琳吉拉?
Fringilla?
等我
Hold on!
伊思崔德
Istredd.
叶儿需要你 他们被困在孟特卡佛
Yen needs you! They're all trapped at Montecalvo.
天啊,他对你做了什么?
Gods, what's he done to you?
我们得阻止这一侵猿賓 have to shut it down.
维列佛兹利用我的研究成果 控制传送门
Vilgefortz used my work to control the portals.
他创造了一个魔咒
He created a spell.
我可以破解
I can undo it.
他可以再施法一次 -没办法
He'll just recast it. -He can't.
他需要这本书,看着我
He needs the book. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
不管最后是谁活下来
Whoever survives this day,
这本书绝对不能梁錘this book must not.
〔上古语〕
〔上古语〕
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表