剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
Radovid?
如何?
What say you?
还是要戴斯特拉的手伸进你的屁♥股♥ 你才有办法讲话?
Or does it take Dijkstra's hand up your arse to make your mouth move?
不是,我的屁♥股♥没有东西
No. There's nothing up me.
总有一天 你会和你的蠢哥哥落得一样的下场
Someday soon, you will secure the same fate as your foolish brother,
我们就能更有效率
and we shall all be the more productive for it.
继续
Moving on.
关于恩菲尔想娶的那个琴特拉小贱♥货♥
Any further word on Emhyr's marriage
有什么消息吗?
to that little cunt from Cintra?
要是真的结婚,那北方就是他的了
If it comes to fruition, the North's as good as his.
你是说整片大♥陆♥
The whole Continent.
够了,你们这些只会说废话的傢伙
Oh, enough, you dribbling cocks' bills.
我们需要...
Hmm. -We're going to need...
如果拉多♥维♥德继续表现得像个婴儿
If Radovid continues to behave like an infant,
干脆给他奶嘴,让他回摇篮睡觉
we should give him a dummy and put him back in his crib.
那要把你也塞进去才行,亲爱的
Only if there's room enough for you as well, my dear.
你也看到了他们看到我们的表情
You saw their faces when we arrived.
他们不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
会让人误会
误会什么?
-It gives the wrong impression. -Which is?
误会我们可以信任巫师
That mages can be trusted.
你是什么意思?
What are you saying?
我的意思是因为你的缘故
I'm saying that, thanks to you,
我的国王为了某个吟游诗人哭不停
I have a king who can't stop crying because of some bard,
而不是在战场上 对该死的尼夫加尔德人♥大♥开杀戒
instead of carving up Nilfy bastards on the battlefield.
这意味着
Which means
现在是我们夺权的最好时机
it's an ideal time for us to take the reins.
削弱拉多♥维♥德不是办法
Undercutting Radovid isn't the solution.
要是他完蛋,雷达尼亚就完蛋了
If he fails, Redania fails,
北方会输掉战争
and the North loses the war.
必须有人扶持他
He must be strengthened. -Hmm!
靠我们?
By us?
靠我
By me.
这跟说好的不一样
This wasn't our plan.
我们也没说要杀维吉米尔
Neither was killing Vizimir.
陛下,要照之前讨论的上战场吗?
Uh, your Grace, are we to do battle as we discussed?
我可能会吐
I may vomit.
我就当作你点头了
I'll take that as a yes.
所以除非你想让我们的新国王
So unless you want our new king
发现是谁下令杀害他的哥哥
to discover who ordered the murder of his brother,
想个新计画吧
find yourself a new plan.
为什么?村民为什么要攻击我们?
Why? Why did the villagers attack us?
天一亮就把他们埋了
At first light, we'll bury them.
在塔奈岛之后 我以为我们不会再失去同胞了
After Thanedd, I thought we were done losing people.
可能现在才正要开始
I think we're just getting started.
外面有两个巫师
There were two mages out there.
不是我们这边的,是叛变的巫师
Not ours. Rogues.
他们要我加入他们阵营 -谁的阵营?
They asked me to join them. -Join who?
维列佛兹
Vilgefortz.
我在找他时 传送门系统突然完全失灵
When I was looking for him, the portal system shut down completely.
没办法继续前进 -什么意思?
Couldn't go any further. -What do you mean?
传送门用不了
Portals aren't working.
至少我们不能用
At least, not for us.
但维列佛兹用传送门
But Vilgefortz portaled
把叛变巫师传送到这里的群众之中
rogue mages here and inside the mob.
他一定是在控制他们
He must be controlling them.
传送门还是人?
两者都是,应该吧
-The portals or the people? -Both. I think.
没道理,他从塔奈岛之后就一直逃亡
Doesn't make sense. He's been on the run since Thanedd,
不让你跟踪他 现在他却反过头来跟踪你?
stopping you from following him, but now he's following you.
为什么?
Why?
我们来找答案吧
Let's find out.
她跟他是一伙的
布妮塔?
-She's working with him! -Burnita?
但她本来站在我们这一边
But she was one of ours!
你不可能赢得了他
You don't stand a chance against him.
他的命运
His destiny.
告诉我们他在哪里
Tell us where he is.
还有他有什么盘算
去你的
-And what he's planning. -Fuck you.
不是我,是你
Not me. You.
叶儿,不可以!
Yen! No!
奇莉不见了
Ciri's missing.
这不是唯一的问题,同袍会也没了
That's not all. The Brotherhood? Gone.
我们的王国
我们的成就
Our kingdoms. Our legacy.
都没了
It's gone.
不能让他赢到最后
He will not be what remains. ...several times down there,
你知道什么更快吗?
only beaten by the time Kayleigh threw up
凯雷在培雷普鲁特外面吐的那一次 我们甚至还没到游♥行♥现场
on a cart outside Pereplut before we made it to our march.
闭嘴啦
Shut up!
绅士得不到尊重
A gentleman can't get respect.
别怕,是我
Mmm, don't be afraid. It's just me.
我不怕
I'm not afraid.
今晚真不错
That was nice tonight.
你终于放鬆了
You finally relaxed.
对吧?金髮妹?
Didn't you, Blondie?
笑得都快流泪了
Laughing so hard you could cry.
很有意思,因为
Which is funny, 'cause
我知道你被阿马里洛的执政通缉
I know the Amarillo prefect has a bounty on you.
你才不是迷路的小绵羊
You're no lost little lamb.
你是逃犯
You're on the run.
你是在威胁我吗?
当然不是
-Are you threatening me? -Of course not.
我为什么要威胁救了我一命的人?
Why would I threaten someone who saved my life?
我会很温柔
I'll be gentle.
离她远一点
Leave her alone.
我只是想找点乐子
Oh, it's just a bit of fun.
无聊
Boring.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
只是累了一整天
It's just been a long day.
你接下来要去的地方还很远
And it's a long way to where you're going next.
我知道
I know.
我不知道你是要奔向什么
I don't know if you're running towards something
还是要逃离什么
or if you're running away.
不用告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
但现在最好的做法
But the best thing right now
就是有人陪着
is to have people.
某人陪着
Someone.
我有人
I have people.
要我离开吗?
Do you want me to go?
不要
No.
你要去哪里? -南方
Where are you off to, then? -South.
又来了?你自己一个人要怎么做到?
This again? How do you think you're gonna make it on your own?
我会想办法,我不能再浪费时间了
I'll figure it out. Can't lose any more time.
你很痛苦,虽然你不承认
You're in pain, even if you won't admit it.
你没吃多少东西
You're barely eating.
你的剑...就那样
Your sword is... whatever.
如果你想救那个女孩,这不是办法
If you wanna save your girl, this isn't the way.
我从不请别人帮忙,我不需要任何人
I never asked for anyone's help. I don't need anyone.
那你为什么这么坚持找回你的家人?
Then why are you so hell-bent on getting your family back?
我做了恶梦
I had a nightmare.
又做恶梦?
Another one?
对
Yes.
她在跳舞,我没看过她那么开心
She was dancing, and she was happy like I haven't seen her.
背景有音乐,她跳舞跳得很开心
There was music playing, and she was clicking her heels.
听起来是个好梦
Sounds like a lovely dream to me.
可是在她身旁...
Except right there with her...
死神也在跳舞
Death was dancing too.
你不相信梦境,一直都不相信
Geralt, you don't believe in dreams. You never have.
那是最糟糕的部分
That's the worst part.
我不知道是什么,但我感觉得到
I don't know it, but I can feel it.
感觉到什么?
Feel what?
这是她的新命运
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表