剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
我没有那么多钱 毕竟现在经济不景气
Yeah, I don't have that. You know, the, uh... economy and everything.
但如果你们放我过去
But if you just allow me to pop through here,
我在鞋底缝了两枚金币
I do have two gold pieces sewn into my shoe...
你们可以先冷静一下...
If you could just calm down for one...
把他的靴子脱了 杰洛特,别过来
Aah! -Get his boots! Geralt, stay where you are.
我应付得来 -两位,让我... -别动!
I have this under control. Fellas! -Stay down!
若您妊桃...
If you just allow me...
不要!
Aah! Nope!
哦噢!
Oh-ho-ho!
你们嚎螻Ho-ho! Hey, guys.
我以为你迷路了
迷路的是牟-Thought you were lost. -You're the lost one.
人真嚎螻So kind. Ah!
我就说雷吉思办得到吧?
I told you Regis could do it.
你们不需要插手,我应付得来
That was not necessary, by the way. I had that handled.
我知道,我只是想助你一臂之力
I know you did, lad. Just thought I'd give you a hand.
你们萄繬Listen.
士兵来了,在山丘上
Soldiers. On the hill.
放箭!
Fire!
有箭!快走! -快走!
Arrows! Move!
击垮雷达尼亚!
Death to Redania!
尼夫加尔德!
Nilfgaard!
尼夫加尔德来袭!
It's a Nilfgaard ambush!
守卫!
Guards!
又是尼夫加尔德? -我们要怎么逃出这里?
Nilfgaard, again? -How do we get out?
杰洛特,我们该怎么做?
Geralt, we need a plan.
快上前线!现在就去!
To your stations! -Get to the front! Now!
快出来,你们这些混♥蛋♥!快跑!
Go on, you fucking bastards! Run!
我们被包围了
Oh, we're surrounded.
他们从四面八方攻祸郚They attack from all directions.
集结南边的兵力
We'll consolidate forces on the southern edge,
利用火形成栏栅,逼他们从一侧交战
use the fire to form a fence, force them to engage from one side.
明智的战略,陛下
A wise maneuver, my king.
尼夫加尔德!
Nilfgaard!
我们完蛋了 -猎魔士,现在怎么办?
We're so fucked. -Now what, Witcher?
杰洛特?
Geralt?
又是你! -我不是你的敌人
You! -I'm not your enemy.
杰洛特!
Geralt!
亚斯克尔!
Jaskier!
杰洛特,我对不起牟Geralt. I'm so sorry.
别说话,你还不会死
Save your words. This is not the end.
去吧,去找奇莉
Just go, leave. Find Ciri.
找到奇莉,找...
Find Ciri. Just find...
我扶牟I've got you.
快点,我们走
Come on, quick.
走吧
Let's move.
撑着挡Hang on, Jask.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表