剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
这就是我的秘悯颪That is the secret.
我一直都在演戏
I have never stopped acting.
我了解我的角色
I know my role.
我真正想问你的是
Ah, my real question to you is,
你了解你的角色吗?
do you know yours?
我是公嘱郚-I'm a princess. -Ah.
你知道听话的公主会有什么下场吗?
And do you know what becomes of good little princesses?
她们会成为皇后
对
-They become queens. -Yes.
只要她们乖乖听话 听从专业人士的指导
If they behave themselves and... take direction from those who know better,
霞星你的好朋友 史黛拉小姐和斯凯兰先绅薔like your good friends Miss Stella and Mr. Skellen.
那么那些感觉像酷刑的东析郚And then all those things that felt like torture
就会展现出它们真正的本质
can feel like what they really are.
奖励
A reward.
你就会不只是觉得自己像皇后
And instead of feeling like a queen,
而是能活着成为真正的皇后
you'll live long enough to actually be a queen.
只要没人发现真♥相♥就嚎螻As long as no one learns the truth.
有听懂我的意思吗?
Do we understand each other?
又猿賓 do.
好,很嚎螻Good. Very good. Hmm.
我该走了
Well, I must be on my way.
希望我们能维持
I... I do hope that we can maintain
这种互相信任的氛围
this air of trust between us.
那就太好了
Wouldn't that be charming?
哎呀,天气真嚎螻Ah, a glorious day.
殿下,告辞
Your Grace.
各位,起床了
Guys, wake up.
收拾东析郚Gather your things.
我们得想办法过河
We need to find a way across this river.
他刚刚是说“我们”吗?
Did he say "we"?
你没事吧? -他的腿好多了
You all right? -His leg's better.
原来休息一天就好多了
It's like all he needed was a day of rest.
看来大家都是
Seems we all did.
对
Aye.
这个组合真有意思
What a company I've ended up with.
两个矮人
Two dwarves.
一个诺姆
A gnome.
一个诗人
A poet.
算是半个德律阿得的女人
A half-dryad, half-woman.
坚称自己 不是尼夫加尔德人的尼夫加尔德人
A Nilfgaardian who insists he is not a Nilfgaardian.
我不是
Well, I'm not.
还有一个吸血圭諲And a vampire.
他妈的...
Fucking...
我永远不会习惯
Aah... oh, that is not gonna get old.
然后带领团队的人
And leading our party,
饱受良心折磨的猎魔士
the witcher who suffers pangs of conscience.
我能走到这里都是你们的功劳
I wouldn't be here without you.
你们所有人
All of you.
米尔娃
Milva.
你觉得有办法过河吗?
Think that crossing is passable?
应该可以
I'm sure it is.
昨天就可以了
It was yesterday.
松鼠
Squirrel!
妈的
Fuck.
求求你!
Please!
告诉我他们躲在哪里
Tell me where they hide.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我...
Tell me...
他们躲在哪里
...where they're hiding.
告诉我...
Tell me. Tell me. Tell me.
告诉我...
Tell me, tell me, tell me.
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我他们躲在哪里
Tell me. -Tell me where they're hiding.
告诉我
I... -Tell me... tell me...
拜托住手
No. Stop. No more.
求求你 -告诉我他们躲在哪里
Please! -Tell me where they're hiding.
孟特卡佛
Montecalvo.
他们在孟特卡佛
They're in Montecalvo. -...calvo...
早说不就好了吗?
Now, did that have to be so hard?
躺在尿里休息吧
Rest in piss.
叶儿
Yen.
维列佛兹
Vilgefortz...
他要过去了
He's coming.
做好准鼻頝Prepare.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表