剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
走吧
Let's go.
很好,继续前进
Good, then. Moving on.
亲爱的女儿
Dear daughter,
在塔奈岛那场悲剧之后 我一直感应不到你
I haven't been able to feel you since that terrible day at Thanedd.
杰洛特倒下之后
When Geralt fell,
那座塔爆♥炸♥之后
and the tower exploded.
柴火!
Firewood!
当初我们道别时
When I said goodbye,
我并不知道他已经为你设下陷阱
not knowing he was already laying a trap for you.
我在找卢格温的维列佛兹
I'm looking for Vilgefortz of Roggeveen.
我了解你,你的力量、你的坚毅
I know you. Your strength, your fight...
我知道你还活着
I know you're alive.
但我好担心你
Yet I fear for you.
这片大♥陆♥出现了变化
Something is shifting on this Continent.
危险的变化 黑暗的变化
Something dangerous. Something dark.
巫师,你想怎样? -这条手炼
What do you want, mage? -This bracelet.
这是用你们矿坑出产的菊石做的
It was made here with ammonite from your mines.
买♥♥下手炼的男人 你们有谁跟他说过话吗?
The man who bought it, did any of you speak to him?
没有 -你们知道他的下落吗?
No. -You know his whereabouts? -Mm-mm.
不管维列佛兹想做什么,你就是关键
Whatever Vilgefortz is up to, you're at the center of it.
他会不计任何代价,不远千里
He'll do anything, go any place,
杀害任何阻碍他的人,以达成目标
kill anyone to see that plan through.
搞什么鬼? -传送门!
What the fuck? -Portal!
他对你的力量的贪恋没有极限
His lust for your power knows no ends.
喂,那是我的!
Hey, that's mine!
但我的决心也没有极限
But my determination knows no ends either.
喂!你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Oi! Who the fuck are you?
不要失去信心 奇莉,杰洛特一定会找到你
Don't lose faith, Ciri. Geralt will find you.
而我会确保维列佛兹 再也不能把你抓走
And I'll make sure that Vilgefortz never gets hold of you again.
我向你保证
That is my promise.
听着…
Listen, listen...
你们会为抢劫我的酒馆付出代价!
You'll pay for what you did to my tavern!
哇噢!
Whoa!
闪开! -来吧!快走!
Move it! -Come on! -Move!
来吧!把马牵过来!
Come on, get the horse!
走吧
Come on!
走吧 -该死的小偷!
Come on. -You thieving scum!
走吧!
Let's go, go, go, go, go!
法儿卡
走啊!
-Falka. -Go on!
[上古语]
[上古语]
该死的老鼠!
Fucking rodents!
法儿卡,快走
Falka, come on.
给我过来
Come here.
去骑他的马
Grab his horse.
走吧!
快点
Let's go! Come on.
喂!
Hey! -Whoo!
走吧!
Whoo-hoo! -Let's go!
耶!哇!
Yeah! Whoo!
这里似乎很适合休息一晚
Seems like a good place to bed down for the night.
抱歉,可以谈谈刚刚发生什么事吗?
Sorry, can we just talk about what just fucking happened?
刚刚太扯了
That shit was mental.
你们有没有看到 吉泽赫从背后捅了那老头?
Do you see the way Giz stabbed that geezer from behind?
我忙着看阿瑟 把所有碗往他们的脑袋砸
I was too busy watching Asse break every bowl he could find on their heads.
有好碗就应该用
Well, shame to waste a good bowl.
最棒的部分是金髮妹玩弄那个男人 好像在玩猫捉老鼠
No, best was Blondie toying with that bloke like a cat with a mouse.
很恶毒
Vicious.
但她值得更好的
But she's better than any of this shit.
也更漂亮
Prettier, too.
我得走了
I have to go.
你想去哪里?
Where do you wanna go?
我不知道
I don't know.
北方?
North?
幸好你有一匹不错的马 应该能带你跨越薇儿塔河
Good news is, you've got a decent horse. Should get you across the Velda.
她需要更保暖的斗篷 还有一些食物
She'll need a warmer cloak, though. -And some food.
现在是战争时期,北方有很多坏人
It's wartime. Lots of shit-heels rovin' up north.
我想她应该能保护自己
Mmm. -I reckon she could hold her own.
她只需要一个武器
She just needs a weapon.
我们有很多武器
We've got plenty of those.
你们为什么要帮我?
Why would you help me?
为什么不帮?
Why wouldn't we?
给你一个忠告
Word of advice
这是我们这些逃了一辈子的人 学到的教训
from those of us who have been running since we can remember.
等天亮再行动
Wait until daybreak.
先灌很多酒
And drink heavily first.
也许只有我这样
Maybe that's just me.
等等,我们进城时 经过了谷仓舞会,对吧?
Wait, we passed that barn dance on the way into town, didn't we?
很老气,但那里一定有好东西 -没错
Quaint, but I bet they have good stuff. -Yes!
好吃的吗? 当然不是
What, food? -Fuck no!
飞天粉
Fisstech.
走吧 -走吧
Come on. -Come on.
出发吧 -我想跳舞
Let's go.
大家放鬆一下吧,辛苦了
I want to dance. -Let off some steam, people.
我们应得的 有多远?也许我们可以骑马过去
We earned it. -How far is it to walk? I'm just saying, we could take the horses.
来吧!带路
Come on! Lead on.
来
Here.
你的新武器
Your new weapon.
谢谢
Thank you.
当世界变得一团糟时
When the world turns to shit,
你们需要彼此
you need each other.
你知道吗?
You know?
拉多♥维♥德为了某个吟游诗人哭了?
So Radovid was crying about some bard?
太经典了
It's priceless.
已故国王维吉米尔是个白♥痴♥
Late King Vizimir was an idiot,
但至少他有分寸,只在皇室里乱搞
but he had the good grace to just dip his wick in royal orifices.
我手下的间谍 会继续追踪北方诸王会议的进度
Huh. My spies will continue to track the Northern kings' council,
但现在是拉多♥维♥德领导他们
but with Radovid in charge...
我们在五朔节前就能攻下北方
...we'll take them by Belleteyn.
嗯
Hmm.
克萨尔提修斯
Xarthisius.
说吧,有卡希的消息吗?
Tell me, any news of Cahir?
找到他了吗?
Has he been located?
没有,陛下
No, my Lord.
应该死在塔奈岛了
Mmm. -Presumed dead at Thanedd.
那更好,他知道太多了,前线呢?
All the better for it. He knew too much. And the front?
在尼夫加尔德的骁勇军队面前 北方畏缩不前
The North quails before our brave Nilfgaardian army.
正如预言所说
As it was prophesied,
理应如此
so it shall be.
算命师也应该明白 不能靠寓言故事赢得战争
Even a fortune-teller should know fables do not win wars.
只能靠军队
军队时强时弱,斯凯兰大人
-Armies do. -Armies rise and fall, Lord Skellen.
命运则永恆不变
Destiny is everlasting.
不过你当然可以 将信心放在你觉得适当的事物上
But by all means, put your faith where you see fit.
陛下
Now, my Lord.
这个人要我带他来见你
上前
This one asked me to bring him to you. Approach!
他有紧要讯息要传达给皇帝
He has an urgent message for the emperor.
皇帝陛下
Your Imperial Highness.
讯息来自恶魔之子,利维亚的杰洛特
The message is from that demon spawn, Geralt of Rivia.
我以为那个猎魔士死在塔奈岛了
I assumed that the witcher was dead after Thanedd.
维列佛兹误导了我们
Vilgefortz misled us.
看来杰洛特的伤势 并没有他说的那么严重
He must have left Geralt in better condition than he let on.
他杀死了检查站的每一个警卫
He decimated every guard at our checkpoint.
他留我一命 叫我跟您说他要来找您了
He left me alive to tell you he's coming for you.
他打算杀了您,陛下
He aims to kill you, my Lord.
是吗?
Does he?
这样的话...
Well...
这是一个警告
Then it is a warning
你忠实地传达了
that you delivered most faithfully.
不过要是你当场杀了他就没事了
Though a futile one if you had just killed him on the spot.
我努力反抗了
I tried to fight him.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表