剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
干!
Fuck!
干!
Fuck!
我不是维列佛兹
I'm not Vilgefortz.
我没办法从外面操控传送门
I... I can't manipulate the portal from the outside.
什么意思?
What does that mean? What does that mean?
我必须代替搜繬I have to take her place.
叶妮芙?
Yennefer?
我知道你在这里
I know you're down here.
你好,老朋友
Hello, old friend.
别搞廉价的把戏,叶妮芙
No cheap theatrics, Yennefer.
好难寡繬I'm hurt.
你已经忘了我吗?
Have you forgotten me already?
出来!
Come out!
接受你的命运吧
And meet your fate!
你没留东西给我吗?
Have you nothing left for me?
没有法力跟旧情人对决?
No magic left to do battle with an old flame?
缇莎亚?
Tissaia?
有人说比起伤害你 这样做对我的伤害更大
I've been told that this could hurt me more than it will hurt you,
说我没那么狠心
that I'm not that ruthless.
但我最近越来越了解自剂齆But I've been learning more and more of myself.
我喜欢这样
And I am liking it.
幻术?
Illusion magic?
这就是你的计画?
That was your plan?
真可悲 -我们蹂躏了这个地方
Pathetic. -We have ravaged them.
剩下还没死的人都躲进堡寨了
The few survivors have taken refuge in the keep.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
把这个烂地方烧个精光
Burn this shithole to the ground.
维列佛兹,你完全失策了
Such a failure of judgment, Vilgefortz.
我同意
I... concur.
这才是我们的计画
That was our plan.
谢谢你说出你的
Thanks for telling us yours.
这个混♥蛋♥根本不在乎 任何人的死活,连自己的手下也是
The fucker doesn't care if we all die! Even his own.
我需要他
I need him.
他会使用禁忌魔法
He will use forbidden magic.
我们会做好准鼻頝Then we'll be ready.
芙琳吉拉到传送阵了
Fringilla's at the portals.
你有办法去旧水塔吗?
Can you get to the old water tower?
去把阀门打开?
Open the valve?
为什么要这么做?杀死那么多人?
Why have you done all this? All the bloodshed?
不用回答
No need to answer.
我自己找答扒頝I'll find out myself.
你想对奇莉做什么?
What do you want with Ciri?
这些我都知道!
I know all this!
而我知道
And I know
她是你的软肋
she's your weakness.
不
No.
她不是你的软肋
She's not your weakness.
她是你的命运
She's your destiny.
你们紧紧相连
You're connected.
不兄赃No.
不兄赃No!
放学了
School's out.
去地下墓穴
Get to the catacombs.
快去
Go! Go! -Go, go.
躲起来
To safety! -Go!
快走! -妮姬塔
Go! -Nikita!
Yennefer!
叶妮芙! -叶妮芙!
Yennefer! Yen...
干
Fuck.
叶妮芙,退后!
Yennefer, get back!
〔上古语〕
〔上古语〕
叶妮芙!
Yennefer!
你还活着真是太好了
I'm glad you're alive.
我说真的,大家去哪了?
I mean it. Where is everyone?
还有要杀的怪物吗?
Any more monsters to slay?
很多 走吧
Plenty. Let's go.
维瑟米尔
Vesemir.
你们去吧
You go.
我有我的仗要打
I have my own battle to fight.
我们走吧
Come on, then!
叶儿,我们需要牟Yen, we need you.
伊思崔德?
Istredd?
你还活着
You're alive!
叶娜,听我说,我能打败他
Yenna, listen to me. I can defeat him.
只要我让他无法控制传送门
If I can take away his control of the portals,
奇莉就安全了
Ciri will be safe.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
你必须说服他放弃,他不听我的
You have to talk him out of it. He won't listen to me.
我不短餘I don't understand.
我必须成为传送阵的连结 才能从内部控制撕贜I need to be the conduit to control it from within.
你会死掉 -没有别的办法
You won't make it out alive. -There is no other way.
你必须活下去
You need to live.
为了奇莉
For Ciri.
为了所有人
For all of us.
卡尔默罕的大家长
The patriarch of Kaer Morhen.
真荣幸
What an honor.
你应缚螻Why don't you
乖乖闭嘴
just shut the fuck up...
跟我打
And fight?
嗯?
Hmm?
老头,你真的觉得你打得赢我吗? 我会奋战到最后一刻
Really think you can win this, old man? -Oh, I think I'll die trying.
维列佛兹大获全胜
Vilgefortz is winning
都是我害的
because of what I did.
不是你的寸諲This isn't your fault.
-我必须阻止他 -不兄赃-He has to be stopped. -No.
代价太高了,我来想办法 -叶娜!
This is the cost? I'll find another way. -Yenna!
-叶儿 -不兄赃-Yen. -No.
回来!
Come back!
没有别的办法了
There isn't another way.
叶儿!
Yen!
维瑟米尔有麻烦了,快来
Vesemir's in trouble. Come.
来啊!
Come on!
为了我的儿子
For my son,
杰洛特
Geralt.
这一祸郚And that
是为了我自剂齆was for me.
维瑟米尔!
Vesemir!
不要!
No!
换你上场了,老太婆
It's showtime, you crotchety dame.
我知道已经过了一世纪
I know it's been a century,
但和我一起创造魔法吧
but let's you and I make some magic together.
嗯?
Hmm?
很高兴看到大家
So nice to see you...
全部聚在这里
All in one place.
你们的葬身之处
Your resting place.
〔上古语〕
撑住,我们得为菲莉帕争取时间
Hold on. We need to buy Philippa time.
别放弃!
叶妮芙! -他们终究会法力用尽
They'll drain themselves.
坚强! -集中!
Stay strong! -Stay closer!
菲莉帕,快啊!
Come on, Philippa!
牟You
给我动起来
will move!
动起来!
Move!
要是现在能用传送门就好了
Portals would be really helpful right now.
撑住
Hold!
撑住
Hold!
别起来
Stay down!
我要亲手杀了搜繬I'll kill her myself.
想跟我玩?
Oh, you want to play?
我想杀了牟I want to kill you.
叶儿,别这样 -叶儿,不行!
Yen, please don't do this. -Yen, no!
不要! -叶妮芙!
Don't! -Yennefer!
叶儿! -我必须杀他
Yen! -I have to!
别这样 -别过来!
Don't! -Stay back!
来玩吧
Play! Play!
叶妮芙!
她在做什么?她死定了
What's she doing? She's fucked.
她会死 她愿意牺珊贜-She's going to die. -She's willing to.
现在她就是缇莎亚
She's Tissaia now.
伊思崔德
Istredd.
他办到了
He did it.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表