剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
别过来!
Move! No, stay back!
快走
Move to the hall!
喂!住手!
Hey, you! Stop!
不!
Move!
奇莉!
Ciri!
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是琴特拉的奇莉拉
I'm Cirilla of Cintra.
你不是我的女儿!
You are not my daughter!
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
你想找的人不在这里
You won't find what you're looking for here.
你只会害死我们俩
You'll only get us both killed.
你是维列佛兹的女孩
You came from Vilgefortz.
你是阿瑞图沙的学徒之一
You're one of the novices from Aretuza.
跟我走,我带你去安全的地方 哪里都不安全!
Come with me. You'll be safe. -Nowhere is safe!
你会和巫师一起,你的姊妹一起
You'll be with mages. Your sisters.
维列佛兹折磨我的身体
Vilgefortz... tortured my body.
我的心智
My mind!
当时我的姊妹在哪里?
Where were my sisters then?
我在这里不是实验品
I'm not an experiment here.
我是公嘱郚I'm a princess.
我不会离开
I will not leave.
有人闯入公主的房♥间!拉响警报!
Intruders in the royal chambers! Sound the alarm!
一旦恩菲尔找到奇莉拉 他会杀了牟When Emhyr finds Cirilla, he'll kill you.
帮帮忙,让我们先找到搜繬Please, help us find her first.
快派人下来!
What do we do here?
有人入侵!动起来!
Intruders! Move!
我们知道奇莉有危险 但现在才明白到底多危险
We knew Ciri was in danger, but now we know just how much.
我们不会让那种事发绅薔We won't let it happen.
你们来过这里 要怎么去恩菲尔的城♥堡♥?
You've crossed these lands. How do we reach Emhyr's castle?
东边是一大♥片♥沼泽
This is all swamp land to the east.
走艾尔迪斯山口能穿越森林
The Aldiss Pass takes us through forest.
可以提供掩护
It could provide cover.
有人在森林砍伐战争需要的木材
Those forests are being cleared for war timber.
那里会由北方重兵防守
They'll be heavily guarded by northern soldiers.
嗯,我不想再跟任何人打了
Aye. I'm not fightin' anyone again
除非白狼丢掉背上那支牙签
till the Wolf here ditches that toothpick on his back
换把真正的武砌郚and gets himself a real weapon.
至少尼夫加尔德人的剑是对的材质
Hah! At least the Nilfgaardian's sword is made of the right stuff.
马哈喀姆最昂錘To Mahakam's finest.
我说过了,我不是尼夫加尔德人
For the last time, I'm not Nilfgaardian.
听我的,争辩只会让他们变本加丽郚Take it from me, protesting will only make it worse.
若大家不想再打斗,那么只剩一条路
If we've exhausted our tolerance for fighting, there's only one option.
我们要穿越沼泽
We'll cross the swamp lands.
大家都同意吗?
Everyone agreed?
同意
Aye.
就这样决定吧
So be it.
米尔娃? 我有话要说
Milva? -I have something to say.
没想到我会把这件事说出来
I never dreamed of sharing this with anyone,
更别说是对你们这群讨厌圭諲let alone the wretched lot of you.
我以为不管它就没事了 可惜不是
I thought it would take care of itself. It hasn't.
没事
你就说吧
It's all right. You can tell us.
我们是你的朋友 -对
You're among friends. -Aye.
我之前提过我和松鼠党的事
I told you of my time with the Scoia'tael.
那一晚我加入了他们的...
庆典
The night I joined their... celebration.
故事还没结束,我怀着他们的骨肉
The story goes on 'cause I'm carrying one of theirs.
不应该吗? -我一直在等你找时机告诉大家
No? I've been waiting for you to tell it in your own time.
很高兴你说了 -你早就发现了?
I'm so glad you did. -You knew?
第二个心跳,当然了
The second heartbeat, of course.
更何况若你月事来了,我一定会闻到
Also, I would have smelled your blood had your monthly bill come due.
我只能再陪你们一小段 我不会说再见
I won't ride with you much longer. And I don't do goodbyes.
该死!
Gah! -Bloody hell!
我照顾过很多和她有同样处境的女人
I've tended to many a woman in her condition.
有些孕妇没办法骑络諲For some, riding a horse is out of the question.
她需要好好休息,定期补充营养
She'll need rest and nutrition at regular intervals.
当然,在这趟旅途上两个都不是问题
Of course. All of which is in ample supply on our journey.
也许能找个村庄让她好好休养
Maybe there's a village where she'll be safe.
没有烧起来的村庄吗?
Ya mean one that isn't burnin'?
据说女战士嘉拉女王一边喂奶
The warrior Queen Garla was said to have suckled a grub
一边用战锤对抗卡班诺的恶魔骑士
while wielding a war hammer against the demon riders of Caerbannog.
是!
Aye!
我们必须考量这件事代表...
What we need to consider is what this means...
别说了!
Stop it!
我没有征询你们的意见
I did not ask for opinions.
只是告知你们 仅此而已
This was information. Nothing more.
你说另一条通往尼夫加尔德的路是?
So, what was the other way you said would take us to Nilfgaard?
应该没那么糟吧? 对吧?
Can't be that bad, can it?
恶斯及沼泽
The Ysgith Swamp.
这条路不好走 不知道前面有什髡礜-It's not gonna be easy. -We don't know what's out there.
各种滑溜溜的玩意
Ah, all kinds of slithery slickerits.
蛇、鳗硬Snakes. Eels.
水蛭,我讨厌吸血的家伙
Leeches. I hate bloodsuckers.
是 -嗯
Aye. -Mmm.
抱歉
Sorry.
我讨厌下水
Oh, I hate water.
我没事
I'm fine.
出发罗
Here we go.
《猎魔士》
这段旅程似乎永远走不到尽头 但我很高兴我们现在目标一致
This journey seems endless, but I'm glad our purpose is united now.
关于奇莉的梦境,你还看到了什么?
The dreams of Ciri, what else have you seen?
画面很模糊,很吓人
The images are vague. Terrifying.
我看到她杀人
I've seen her kill.
微笑的嘴角沾满鲜血 眼中充满黑暗
Smiling with blood on her lips. Darkness in her eyes.
杰洛特,你会担心吗?
Do you worry, Geralt,
担心她不再是你发誓要保护的孩子?
that she's no longer the child that you swore to protect?
我担心她现在活在黑暗种赃I worry that she's in a place of such darkness.
这里的植物群好惊人
The flora here are exquisite.
真的很罕见,可以用来制♥作♥各种药物
Truly rare. I could prepare all sorts of medicaments with these.
对,很漂亮,别在这里逗留 - 我会速战速决
Yes, it's very pretty. Let's not linger. -No longer than necessary.
米尔娃,可以问你一个问题吗?
Milva, can I ask you a question?
对,需要九个月 不,这个不会传染
Yes, it takes nine months, and no, it isn't contagious.
这样你满意了吗? -不是这样
Does that about cover it? -No, I...
我只是想问我能不能... 帮得上忙?
I... I just wondered if I can... I can help.
不孽颪No.
谢谢
Thanks.
呃
Ugh.
不要走太后面
Don't linger too far behind. -Ugh.
杰洛特
Geralt.
萄繬Listen.
那是什么?
What is that?
什麽?
What's what?
杰洛特
Geralt.
有声液錘-Voices. -You came for me?
我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything.
杰洛特
Geralt.
但如果这里还有别人
But if we're not alone,
我一点都不觉得安心
that does not offer me comfort whatsoever.
别走散 不太对劲
Stay close. Something's not right.
“亚斯克尔,给你一双全新的靴子”
"Well, here you go, Jaskier. Yes, a pair of brand-new boots."
“我们去沼泽里走走吧”
"Let's go walk in a swamp in them."
哈!
Hah!
大家都过来了吗?
Everyone across?
不要拖拖拉拉
We don't have all day.
各位,踩好石头
Hang on to your stones, lads!
你可不想掉进...
You don't wanna fall in this...
佐丹! -妈的
Zoltan! -Shite.
佐丹! -佐丹?
Zoltan? -Zoltan!
怎么回事?
What's going on?
有看到他吗? 不知道,什么鬼都看不到
Do you see him? -I don't know. I can't bloody see!
佐丹! -佐丹!
Zoltan! -Zoltan!
他们去哪了?
Where are they?
佐丹! -亚尔潘?
Zoltan! -Yarpen?
发生什么事? -亚尔潘!佐丹!
What's happened, Geralt? -Yarpen! Zoltan!
佐丹! -培齐瓦?
Zoltan! Percival?
该死!
Fuck!
佐丹! -不在这里 -培齐瓦!
Zoltan! Percival! -They're not here.
一定在这里 除非他们被某样东西抓走了
They have to be! -Not if something took them.
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表