剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
你先走
Youse go first.
独角兽从我屁♥股♥飞出来还比较有可能
Better chance of unicorns flyin' out my arse.
想想那笔赏金
Think of the bounty.
也许值得被角刺一下,对吧?
Might make a pointy-horn worth it, eh?
看看谁来了
Look at what's comin'.
不寻常的母马 舒适的马车
Unusual mare. Cozy coach.
你,妹子,来吧,交出来 -喂
You, girly, come on, hand it over. -Hey!
乡巴佬,你是在跟我说话吗?
Talking to me, yokel?
这是怎么回事?
What's this about?
神父跟我们说 有隻怪物在这片精灵坟场游荡
Our priest told us a monster's been roamin' this 'ere elven graveyard.
这里叫坟卡原 那和我们无关
Fen Carn. -That has nothing to do with us.
你说这是前往尼夫加尔德的捷径
You said that this was a shortcut to Nilfgaard.
你没提到有怪物出没的不祥坟场
You did not mention anything about an ominous monster graveyard of death.
至少这里不是血腥的战场
Ah, at least it's not a bloody battlefield.
真的没有更好的选项吗?
These can't be our best options.
大家都知道必须骑着黑♥马♥在坟场绕绕
Everyone knows you need to ride around a cemetery on a black colt,
就像那一匹 才能嗅出危险的野兽在哪里,猎魔士
like that one there, to sniff out the very worst beasts, Witcher.
真可惜
我不会让出我的马
Pity for you, then. I'm not giving up my horse.
没人问你,臭丫头
No one's asking you, wench.
的确,女人的眼泪 可以用来烧毁有毒的血肉
True, a woman's tears can be used to burn toxic flesh,
但那个女人必须是纯洁的处子之身
but that woman must be pure and untouched.
你不太符合条件,亲爱的
You don't quite fit the part, love.
喂,注意一点
Oi, watch it.
哟
Oof.
糟糕!你杀了他!
Oh no, you killed him!
你杀了他!
为了抢走我们的赏金!
You killed him! To steal our bounty!
他没事啦,应该吧
He's fine. Probably.
小松鼠,你没事吧?
Hey, you all right, Squirrel?
克洛吉,你还好吗? 她把我的鼻子打断了
Cloggy, are you all right, mate? -She broke my nose!
我们在旅途中还真常遇到奇人
We do meet an awful lot of odd characters on our paths, don't we?
至少死人比较安静
Ah, the dead are quieter.
对,希望是
Yeah, we hope.
祝你们好运,你们就去送死吧 竟然想穿过坟卡原
Well, good luck and good riddance gettin' through Fen Carn, then!
谢谢你的祝福 但我们不会去送死,你这个蠢货 混帐东西!
We'll take your luck, but you can keep your riddance, you cretin.Arseholes!
培齐瓦,提高戒备 我们先去前面探路,确保没有危险
Keep an eye out, Percy. We'll scout ahead and make sure it's safe.
走吧
Let's go.
来吧
Oh, here we go.
为了找到奇莉在所不惜,对吧?
Anything to get Ciri back, right?
嗯
Hmm.
我不喜欢那个表情
Oh, I do not like that look.
是我的幻觉吗?
Is it me,
天色是不是变暗了?
or has it gotten dark?
也变冷了
And cold?
而且这里感觉更可怕
And somewhat scarier in here?
如果这里有食尸鬼
If there are any ghouls,
吸血鬼或鬼...尸体
vampires, or ghost... corpses,
希望他们知道我有武器而且非常危险
they should know that I am armed and extremely dangerous.
可以请你不要打扰亡者吗?
You mind not waking the dead?
好,抱歉
Right, yeah, sorry.
我有一个银箭头,以防万一
I've a silver arrowhead in case.
你们没看到我的夕希尔刻了什么吗?
Didn't you read the inscription on my sihil?
没有,上面写了什么?
No, what does it say?
「狗♥娘♥养♥的去死吧!」
"Confusion to the whore sons!"
简洁有力
杰洛特,你的徽章有任何动静吗?
Yeah, pithy. Any twitches in the old medallion there, Geralt?
没有
No.
这样的话
Ah, in which case...
我很喜欢老墓地的故事,你知道吗?
I love the stories that old graveyards tell, you know?
看看这个
I mean, look at this one.
一首有趣的打油诗
Charming bit of doggerel.
「来,用你的头敲这块石头」
Come, knock your head against this stone
「你的生命在这里结束」
Your living time has come and gone
「只要说出这段话」
And with these words, your mortal shell
「你的血肉之躯将和我一样」
Shall meet my fate
「掉入炙热地狱」
亚斯克尔,住嘴!
-In fiery hell! -Jaskier, stop!
不行 -我们得帮他
No. -We have to help him.
是幽灵,退后
It's a wraith. Stand back.
「用你的头敲这块石头 你的生命在这里结束」
Knock your head against this stone Your living time has come and gone
「只要说出这段话,你的血肉之躯
With these words, your mortal shell
将和我一样,掉入炙热地狱」
Shall meet my fate in fiery hell!
猎魔士,你想做什么? -把它引出来
What are you up to, Witcher? -Baiting it.
救命! -去帮亚斯克尔,快去!
Help! -Help Jaskier. Go!
不要!
No!
救命! -亚斯克尔!
Help! -Jaskier!
它要把我拖去地狱!
It's dragging me to hell!
干
Fuck!
快回来!
Come on!
加油
Come on!
抓住你了!
We got you! We got you.
抓好 -加油!
Hold on. -Come on!
那里…
There...
我又错过看你杀怪的机会了
Will I ever see you kill a beast, Witcher?
她不是怪物
She wasn't a beast.
那是她的心,被一辈子的悲伤所吞噬
That was her heart, consumed by a lifetime of sorrow.
她现在解脱了
Her suffering is over.
嗯
Uh, yeah.
没事吧? -嗯
You all right? -Yeah, yeah.
嗯,当然了
Yeah, of course.
不过下次也许可以由我决定往哪走
Though perhaps you'll, uh... let me choose our direction next time, yeah?
《猎魔士》
法儿卡,如果你想加入老鼠帮
If you wanna become a Rat, Falka,
学着点
watch and learn.
一切都从分散注意力开始
It all starts with a distraction.
你这个愚蠢的废物 被诅咒三次的妓♥女♥生的儿子!
Ah, you're a misbegotten wastrel, thrice-cursed son of a harlot!
闭嘴,女人
Shut your trap, woman.
你活着一点用处都没有,你知道吗?
You're an utter and complete waste of skin and bone, you know that?
喂,你们两个,继续前进
Oi, you two, move along.
我要怎么前进?这个烂东西坏了
And how do you suppose I do that? The rotten thing is broken.
因为你不管做什么都能搞砸 -别说了
Because everything you do turns to shit! -Oh, give it a rest.
看看这些蔬菜,已经...
No, look at our vegetables. It's...
他们还真会演
Quite the actors, aren't they?
这种大型抢案,我们各有各的任务
Big heist like this, we all play our roles.
你做了什么?怎么负责最烂的任务?
What did you do to get stuck with the worst job?
你可能会那样想 但我现在明白这是最重要的任务
See, you'd think that, but I now know it's the most important.
我可以观察一切
I see everything.
只要出任何差错 如果有人遇到麻烦,我就会救他们
Anything goes wrong, anyone's in trouble, I save them.
收拾干净,继续前进 -那你修啊!
Move your stuff, move! -Fix it, then!
可以别说了吗? -把这该死的东西修好
Will you give it a rest? -Fix the damn thing, huh?
我会试试看,但你这样没帮助
I'm trying, but it's not helping... -Pick it up!
接下来是渗透 我们的目标是镇上最富有的人
Next, the infiltration. Our mark is the richest man in town.
所以是税吏?
So, the tax collector?
学得真快
Oh, fast learner.
你总是做不到,对吧? -你明明知道!
You never do! -What are we doing?
你把这个烂东西弄坏了 -什么?
You broke the fucking thing. -What?
收拾你的垃圾,继续前进
Pick up your rubbish!
米丝特,快开门!
Mistle, open the damn door!
开不了
I can't.
她会被抓到
She's going to get caught.
我要去帮忙 -不行,交给我们就好
I'm going in. -No, we've got it.
只限老鼠帮,我们都计划好了
Rats only. We have it all planned. -Pick your stuff up.
你为什么不帮忙?
Why don't you help us?
快点 -你以为我们在做什么?
Do it, then! -What do you think we're trying to do?
对,别只是站在那里
Yeah. Don't just stand there.
过来帮忙 -好吧
Get over here. -Fine.
需要全力一搏!
Needs a whole push!
没人
Clear.
这个有点难弄,快好了
Bit tricky, this thing. Nearly there.
对,继续
Yeah, keep going.
再高一点
Bit higher. Bit higher.
再高一点,真是的
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表