剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
奇莉拉,你会怎么处理?
How would you handle this, Cirilla?
奇莉拉?
Cirilla?
陛下
Hmm? Your Majesty.
请你告诉我
Please. Tell me.
这个人听到有人威胁他的皇帝
This... man has heard a threat to his emperor,
像个哭哭啼啼的懦夫逃跑了
and has ran like a sniveling coward.
告诉我 你的外婆会如何处理这种不忠之士?
Tell me, how would your grandmother have repaid his lack of fidelity?
她会...
She would...
惩罚他
Punish him.
没错
Indeed.
没错
Indeed.
把他五马分尸 尸体餵猪吃,现在就去
Have him drawn and quartered and have the parts fed to the pigs. Now.
陛下,求求您...
My Lord, I implore you...
没有品德的人 没资格留全尸供家人哀悼
A man without honor does not merit a grave for his family to mourn.
陛下,拜託,求求您!
My Lord, please, I beg you!
陛下!
My Lord!
我一定会抓到杰洛特!
I will hunt down Geralt!
我会献上他的人头!
陛下!
I will bring you his head! My Lord!
杰洛特,走吧
Geralt! Let's go!
你今天特别安静,猎魔士
Your silence is especially loud today, witcher.
棺材里的男人,不谈谈那件事吗?
The man in the coffin. Are we gonna talk about that?
他被攻击你的人囚禁
He's a prisoner of a man who attacked you.
敌人的敌人... -还是敌人
The enemy of your enemy is... -Still an enemy.
仅次于恩菲尔本人
The next best thing to Emhyr himself.
那个人就是卡希
The man was Cahir.
曾经绑♥架♥奇莉的尼夫加尔德士兵
The Nilfgaardian soldier who once kidnapped Ciri.
我不需要为我的行为辩解 -对
I don't have to justify my actions. -No!
但你需要解释你的计划
去亚鲁加河
-Just your plan. -Get to the Yaruga.
顺流而下前往三角洲,直到抵达南方
Sail downstream to the delta until I reach the South.
途中还要避开战线 那几乎不可能,因为战线一直在变动
Avoiding the front line along the way, which is impossible when it keeps moving.
要避开军队... -更不用说怪物了
Avoiding armies... -Not to mention monsters.
小偷、强盗 -疾病、饥饿
Thieves, brigands. -Disease, starvation.
虽然我们一直听你说「我我我」
Which, despite the fact we keep hearing "I, I, I,"
但是我们和你面临同样的危险
pose as much danger to us as they do to you.
好吧,那「我们」得加快速度
Fine. Then we need to pick up the pace.
好
Right.
不要分心
No distractions.
这片大♥陆♥上没有任何事物 可以分散我的注意...
Nothing on this Continent could distract me from the matter at... a...
她以为他会数羊到天亮
♪ She thought he'd count them 'Fore dawn's sun ♪
我超爱这首歌♥!
I love this song!
却发现他跟每隻羊上♥床♥
♪ But found him ball-deep in each one! ♪
你们听过这首歌♥吗?
Hah! You... do you know this song?
一隻羊怀上国王的骨肉
♪ A sheep had swelled With royal kin ♪
让王室贵族争论不休
♪ That broke the court with wicked din ♪
既然皇后没有生下子嗣
♪ And since the queen had made no heirs ♪
捲髮的王子诞生了!
♪ A prince was born with curly hairs! ♪
「子嗣就是子嗣」,老爸说
♪ "An heir's an heir," came from the pop ♪
「子嗣就是子嗣」,这是上头的意思
♪ "An heir's an heir" That's from the top! ♪
这就是...
♪ And that's the tale... ♪ ♪ That's the tale ♪
这就是...
♪ That's the tale, that's the tale ♪
羊排国王的故事!
♪ Of King Lambchop! ♪
太棒了
That was wonderful!
我的老天啊
I'll be damned.
是白狼!
It's the White Wolf!
我叫佐丹奇瓦
Zoltan Chivay's the name.
咳咳 -啊
Ahem. -Ah.
这位大鼻子的朋友是培齐瓦舒登巴
My bulbous-nosed friend here is Percival Schuttenbach.
他妈的!
Fucking hell!
闭上你的鸟嘴!
Shut your beak!
王八蛋!
Arsehole!
这隻鸟很聪明,但很粗俗
The bird is clever but vulgar.
他叫飞得元帅嘟答
He's called Field Marshal Windbag.
车上是来自凯诺夫村的难民
Those in the wagon there are refugees from Kernow.
幸会,旅人们
Well, well met, travelers.
你们一定听过我
I, as you must know,
我是朱利安阿尔弗雷德潘克拉茨 莱腾霍夫子爵
am Julian Alfred Pankratz, Viscount de Lettenhove.
这是米尔娃,来自...
Hmm. -This is Milva of...
树林
The woods,
然后你见过杰洛特?
and you've met Geralt?
你们真大胆 一边走在商道上一边唱歌♥
It's bold of you to be marching along the highway singing.
我觉得边走边哭不会比较好
I don't reckon weepin' as we go would be any better.
路上越来越多尸体
More and more, the roads are littered with bodies.
空中仍然瀰漫着刺鼻的恶臭
The acrid stench of arson still in the air.
我们只能保持乐观,你们要去哪里?
Least we could do is stay hopeful.
去尼... -没去哪里
Where you headin'? -To Nilf...
没去哪里
Nowhere. -Nowhere is...
好,嗯
Righty. Well,
如果你们要去尼夫加尔德
if it is Nilfgaard,
那里根本是地狱!
it's a sheer ragin' hellfire down there!
为什么要往那里走?
Why would you go toward it?
为了救他的女儿... -没有原因
To save his daught... -No reason.
没有原因
原因
No reasons. Reasons...
咳咳
Ahem.
看来你们之间有一些问题要处理
Seems to me you've got some internal strife to untangle.
总之,我们要往东走
Regardless, we're headin' east.
要不要暂时一起行动?
We could march as one company until we split?
不要
No.
我们的旅程太危险了
Our journey is too dangerous.
更好,越多人越安全
Even better. There's safety in numbers.
两位,很抱歉,但我们真的...
Gentlemen, we're terribly sorry, but we simply...
我们有食物
We got food...
成交
我们绝对...安全,人多安全
We're in! We're definitely... Safety.
那是他说的
Safety in numbers is... whatever he said...
来吧,飞马
Come on, Pegasus. -Hey!
嘿! -来吧,飞马
Come on, Pegasus.
既然皇后没有生下子嗣
♪ And since the queen Had made no heirs ♪
捲髮的王子诞生了!
♪ A prince was born With curly hairs! ♪
「子嗣就是子嗣」,老爸说
♪ "An heir's an heir" came from the pop ♪
「子嗣就是子嗣」,这是...
♪ "An heir's an heir," that's... ♪
让我们进去! -你们这些烂人!
Let us in! -You dastardly scum, you!
混帐! -把门打开!
You bitches! You scum! -Open the gate!
臭女巫,我要给你们好看! -该死的女巫!开门!
You witches! Open these gates! -Give up!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你们害死了大家!
Our blood is on your hands!
我们恨你们! -放我们进去!
We hate you! -Let us in!
开门!
Open up now!
她回来了
She's back!
我去帮她开门
I shall open the gates for her.
骯脏的婊♥子♥!
Filthy bitches!
快点!让我们进去! -你背叛了我们!
Come on! Let us in! -You betrayed us!
叶儿! -退后!
Yen! -Back away!
我们不是敌人 -让我们进去!
We are not the enemy! -Let us in!
她也是女巫! -她和他们一伙!
She's one of them! Witch! -She's one of them!
你完蛋了! -女巫!
She's gonna join them! Grab her! -You'll pay for this!
抓住她!别让她走! 让我过去
You filthy traitor bitch! -Let me through.
去你的,臭女巫
Fuck you, you witch.
叶妮芙,快进来!
Yennefer, come in, quick!
就是她! -魔法败类!
That's her! -Magical scum!
杀了她! -这场战争都是你挑起的!
Kill her! -The blood of this war is on your hands!
叶儿,快进来!
Yen, get inside! Yen!
臭女巫! -背叛者去死吧!
You witch! -Fuck off, you traitor!
维列佛兹
Vilgefortz.
对,没错,快跑!
That's right, run away! -Fucker!
她要去哪里?叶儿!
Where's she going? Yen!
叶妮芙!
Yennefer!
他说你会抵抗 抵抗什么?
He said you'd resist. -Resist what?
不需要英雄!
Don't need a hero!
为什么他要派你来?奇莉在哪里?
Why did he send you here? Where's Ciri?
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表