剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表
奇莉呢?
And Ciri?
还是没有她的下落 她不在恩菲尔那里
I still don't know where she is. She's not with Emhyr.
他不是要办婚礼吗?
Uh... what about the wedding?
那是骗局,他要跟冒牌货结魂
A sham. To an imposter.
但他一定也在急着找奇莉
But he is surely looking for Ciri as much as we are.
万一找不到她怎么办?
我一直梦到奇莉
-What if we never find her? -I've been having dreams of Ciri.
我们一定会找到她,我有信心
We will find her, I believe it.
那么我也有信心
Then I believe it.
♪ Word of my friend ♪
♪ Took to the wind ♪
♪ As pillars of light ♪
♪ Through shadows of night ♪
♪ Shadows of night... ♪
死了好多巫师
A slaughter of mages.
学徒
Novices.
伊思崔德
Istredd.
他走了
He's gone.
维瑟米尔与我们并肩作战
Vesemir fought with us.
他做了你会做的事
He did what you would have done.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
♪ Through shadows of night ♪
♪ Shadows of night ♪
♪ Reborn, oh ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ And rising up ♪
♪ Dance in the night ♪
♪ Bathed in the light ♪
♪ Grows in the distance ♪
♪ Between the light ♪
♪ As pillars of light ♪
♪ Through shadows of night ♪
♪ Shadows of night ♪
睡得好吗?
Sweet dreams?
嗯
Hmm.
几周前,我喝了曼德拉草汁
A few weeks ago, I drank mandrake juice.
据说曼德拉草汁 会让人显现出内心的渴望
Some say it reveals your deepest wishes.
我梦见我们
I dreamt of us.
梦到奇莉
Of Ciri.
我们很幸福 她长大了,我们一起变老
We were happy. She grew up. We grew old together.
我最后寿终正寝
And I died of old age.
当我梦见自己过着幸福的日子
When I dream of a life... well lived,
梦里总有你们
it's about us.
我们一家人,直到最嵴礜Our family. To the end.
你觉得奇莉有这种想法吗?
Do you think Ciri feels that way?
你觉得我们之前相处的时间够多吗?
Do you think we had enough time together?
我很担心
她不知道我们没找到她不会罢休
I worry. She doesn't know that we'll never stop looking for her.
她知道
She knows.
我知道维列佛兹也会想尽办法找搜繬Vilgefortz will never stop.
我会先找到搜繬-That's for sure. -Then I will find her first.
而我会找到他
And I will find him.
我不想回孟特卡佛
I don't want to return to Montecalvo.
我知道
I know.
我得告诉他们我仍然毫无进展
I have to tell them that I'm no closer than when we began.
你的坚强会鼓励大家坚持下去 就像你鼓励我那样
Your strength will encourage them to fight on, as it has for me.
你真的变了
You're certainly changed.
因为事情的发展
By the course of things.
因为牟By you.
因为和我一起旅行的人
By the ones I... travel with.
我还是很好奇你怎么会扯上
I still want to know how you became enmeshed
这么奇特的一群人
in this odd little group.
自然而然就变那样了
It just seemed to happen.
更重要的是,他们怎么受得了你?
More importantly, how do they put up with you?
我花了好几年
Took me years.
你得问他们 我会的
You'll have to ask them. -I will.
先别走
Not yet.
这是怎么回事?
What's this?
陛下
My Lord!
斯凯兰,你竟敢耍我
You made a fool of me, Skellen. -What?
在受死前向我坦白吧
Confess to me before you die. -Uh...
你就是打这个算盘吗? 不
Was that your aim? -No.
不是,陛下
No, My Lord.
真♥相♥大白了
The truth is out, and now the knowledge
现在白焰要娶的是 冒牌的琴特拉的奇莉拉这件事
that the White Flame is marrying a fake Cirilla of Cintra
将像瘟疫一样在大♥陆♥迅速传开
will spread across the Continent like a plague.
跪下
Kneel.
给我跪下
Get on your knees.
你提议的订婚计划
This engagement plan of yours
是你用来搞我的匕授荖is the dagger with which you have fucked me.
告诉我
So tell me.
我应该刺你哪里?
Where shall I stab you?
刺几次?
And how many times?
您想怎么杀我我都接术颪I will accept any death you offer
毕竟我让您失望了
for having... disappointed you.
就算死
And I will die
我仍然是陛下最忠诚的仆人
my emperor's most loyal servant.
我们忽略了一个关键细节
There is a significant detail we have all overlooked,
从一开始它就摆在我们眼前
and it has been in front of us since the very beginning.
关于你的孩子的预言
The prophecy of the child you will bear
和奇莉拉的孩子
with Cirilla.
预言怎么了?
What of the prophecy?
有一个原因
There is a reason
让这片大♥陆♥最厉害的人物
that the most powerful men on the Continent
都没办法找到你的女儿
are unable to find your daughter
我和他们一样找不到搜繬and I... I have failed alongside them.
那个猎魔士
The Witcher.
她是他的命运
She is his destiny.
如果她是他的
And if she is his,
她就不可能是你的
she cannot be yours.
他说的确实有道犁諲The point indeed enlightens.
两个平行的命运
With two parallel destinies,
只有一个可以成真
only one can bear fruit.
利维亚的杰洛特 在你还是杜尼时出手救了牟Geralt of Rivia intervened to save your life when you were Duny.
他用惊奇的法则 抢走了你的预言中的孩子
He stole the child of your prophecy given to him in surprise.
斯凯兰准确指出了问题
Skellen accurately identifies the obstacle.
该怎么做很清楚
The path is clear.
我必须杀了利维亚的杰洛特
I need to kill Geralt of Rivia.
我很感激 各位为我们和奇莉所做的一侵赃I'm grateful to all of you for what you've done for us, for Ciri.
大家都认同这样做才对
It's a quest we all believe in.
可惜我们没有认同的方向
If only we had a direction to believe in.
如果她不在恩菲尔那里 那我们要去哪里找她?
I mean, if she's not with Emhyr, then how do we find her?
我有个主意 -尽避说
I have an idea. -Anything.
德鲁伊 -除了那个
Druids. -Except that.
让他说说看
Let him speak.
我认识一群德鲁伊 他们知道如何追踪和三角定位
I know a circle practiced in the art of location and triangulation.
他们在凯度,就在河的另一边
In Caed Dhu, right across the river.
这片大♥陆♥最厉害的人物 都没办法找到奇莉
The most powerful people on the Continent have tried and failed to find Ciri.
维列佛兹、恩菲尔 凡格尔堡的叶妮芙
Vilgefortz, Emhyr, Yennefer of Vengerberg.
那些德鲁伊应该也没办法
It's unlikely that the druids will be able to either.
虽说如此 秋分快到了
But the equinox draws near.
如果在那一天施法
If an attempt is made that coincides with that event,
他们的力量会更强大
their power can be multiplied.
我见过别人运用那种力量
I have seen the harnessing of such power.
完全超乎这个世界的想像
It is beyond our world.
所以我们得去找那些怪老头 而且得赶在这桩天文大事之前
So we have to reach these trollhuggers in time for this major celestial event
才有机会找到奇莉?
if we're to have any chance to find Ciri?
你会一起去吗?
Will you come with us?
我得回去和孟特卡佛幸存的巫师会合
I need to return to the surviving mages of Montecalvo.
什么时候要走?
When do you have to leave?
现在就要走了
Now, I'm afraid.
又是互相道别的早晨
Another morning of us saying goodbye.
我在布洛奇隆找到牟I found you in Brokilon.
我在这里找到牟I found you here.
我们的故事还没结束
This isn't the end of our story.
把我们的女儿找回来
Bring our daughter back.
你不是很嚣张吗?侯斯邦?
Where's your bravado now, Hotspurn?
-别叫了 -求求你,现在还有挽救机徽礜-Stop screaming. -Please, we can make this right.
没事吧?
Are you all right?
抱歉让你经历这一侵赃I'm sorry for all of it.
快捧颪Now run. Run.
那就是你的目的吗?
Is that what you came for?
很好,求求牟Good. Now, please...
我的腿断了,很痛,真的很痛
我的头好晕
Please, I've broken my leg and it hurts. It really hurts. I... I feel faint.
我有钱
I have money.
你没有我想要的东析郚You have nothing I want.
当然有 我认识上面的人,恩菲尔的大赦...
That's not true. I have contacts in high places, Emhyr's amnesty...
我才不在乎恩菲尔和什么大赦
剧集 | 猎魔人 | 导航列表