剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "The whispers"...
《天机密语》前情提要
Drill's been here before back in 1982.
德雷尔1982年就来过地球
His whole planet was dying.
他的整个星球都要灭亡了
He needed a way to send a signal back to the others.
他需要把信♥号♥♥发回给其他同类
And your father worked with signals.
你父亲就是负责信♥号♥♥方面的工作
Mr. President, we learned how to kill Drill.
总统先生 我们知道如何杀死德雷尔了
He can posses the body of a child.
他能附身于一个孩子身上
Once he does, he can be destroyed.
一旦他附身 就可以被消灭了
It's Cassandra! It's the president's daughter!
是卡珊德拉 是总统的女儿
The press conference, this is how he's gonna do it.
新闻发布会 他打算通过这种方式下手了
She's gonna send the signal.
她要发送信♥号♥♥了
Many questions after yesterday's incident at the White House,
昨日白宫事件引发大量疑问
with the revelation that an extraterrestrial being
得知外星生命体
had taken harbor inside the body...
占据了...
But reports are trickling in
但我们渐渐得到消息
that the visitors used the broadcast
外星来客利用直播渠道
to send some kind of message.
发送了某种信息...
What that mess--
具体是什么
Riots erupting all over the world.
世界范围内发生暴♥乱♥
The real danger is not the possibility of invasion.
真正的威胁不是入侵的可能性
It's how the fearful public will react to the possibility.
而是担惊受怕的公众将如何应对这一可能性
We still haven't heard from the White House
白宫尚未透露
on the condition of Cassandra Winters.
卡珊德拉·温特斯的具体情况
And while a nation prays for its leader's only child,
虽然举国都在为领袖独女的命运祈祷
the biggest question in everyone's mind is...
但大家心中最大的疑问是
Are we under an alien attack?
我们真的遭遇外星袭击了吗
At this moment, that is the only thing
现在 这是我们唯一需要
we need to be focused on.
关注的事
We're monitoring activity
我们在监控
on every deep-space satellite we have.
我国所有的深空卫星
The international community has reached out with support
国际社会向我们给予了军事
from their military, as well as scientific...
和科学方面的援助
With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 长官
if you're looking for an answer to your question,
你如果想得到答案
there's only one person who can give it to you...
只有一个人能回答你
Drill.
德雷尔
He's being transferred to a secure location as we speak.
他此刻正在被转移至机密地点
We will use whatever measures are necessary to break him down.
我们会采取一切手段击溃他
And if there is an alien invasion coming,
如果真要发生外星入侵
we will find a way to stop it.
我们会想办法阻止的
And what makes you believe he's gonna tell us a damn thing?
你凭什么认为他会告诉我们
Because we have to believe in something, sir.
我们总得相信点什么 长官
I've been calling you. Are you all right?
我一直在打给你 你没事吧
Yes. I'm sorry. I tried to stop it, Sean.
是的 对不起 我努力去阻止了 肖恩
I'm sorry. I just... I-I couldn't...
对不起 我实在没法...
I know.
我懂的
I know. Just...Just come home.
我懂的 回家来吧
I can't. Not yet. I have to talk to her.
不行 现在不行 我得跟她谈谈
To him...
跟他
And find out exactly what that signal meant.
查明信♥号♥♥的含义
I've been trying to figure that out, too.
我也在查
In 1982, another signal of Drill's
1982年 德雷尔的另一个信♥号♥♥
was intercepted by a guy who worked for NASA.
被宇航局一名员工拦截
Thomas Harcourt's father.
汤玛斯·哈克特的父亲
That's right. Yes. Anything...
是的 好吧 你尽力
Anything you can find out.
你尽力去搜集一切信息
How is Henry? Are... are he and Minx...?
亨利怎么样了 还有明克丝呢
They're fine. They're upstairs playing.
他们没事 在楼上玩呢
Claire, I-I need you to promise me something.
克莱尔 答应我一件事
If it turns out that today...
如果今天
That today is the last day,
是世界末日
We need to be a family.
我们要一家人在一起
I'll be there. I promise.
我会回去的 我保证
Okay.
好
I'm sorry for what I did to you.
很抱歉我那样对你
I should have believed you when you said you weren't Drill.
你说你不是德雷尔时我该相信你的
It's okay.
没关系
No, it's not. I was a bad friend.
不 有关系 我不是个好朋友
Drill was the bad friend.
是德雷尔不好
I wish I never met him. Then...
真希望我没遇见他 那样
Then my mommy would still be alive.
那样我妈妈就不会死了
I'd give up my hearing to make that come true.
如果能挽回 我愿意放弃听力
I was wondering...
我在想...
Would you teach me some sign language?
你能教教我手语吗
Sure. What do you want to learn?
好啊 你想学什么
How do you say...
怎么说
"I hope somebody makes Drill pay for what he's done"?
"我希望有人能让德雷尔付出代价"
Hello, Claire. What can I do for you?
你好 克莱尔 有什么能效劳的吗
To start... you can leave Cassandra.
首先 你可以离开卡珊德拉
Spare her life.
饶她一命
She was dead the moment I took her.
我占据她时她就死了
What you see here is nothing more than a suit.
你现在看到的 不过是一具皮囊
A husk.
一个躯壳
Does that make you feel bad, Claire?
这让你难过吗 克莱尔
You don't get to ask the questions.
你无权提问
All right. You go ahead.
好啊 你问吧
I have nothing to hide.
我没什么可隐瞒的
What you did at the White House,
你在白宫做的事
were you sending out a signal?
是在发送信♥号♥♥吗
I was.
是的
What did the signal mean?
那信♥号♥♥是什么意思
I guess you might call it...
可以称之为
The beginning.
开始
The beginning of what?
什么的开始
You already know, Claire.
你已经知道了 克莱尔
Harper told you what was coming the first time you met.
你第一次遇见哈珀时她就告诉你了
Domination.
统治
Mr. Harcourt, I'm truly sorry about your son.
哈克特先生 我对你儿子的事感到很遗憾
Yes, the...Doctor at the hospital,
是的 医院的那个医生
she told me how you tried to save him.
她跟我说了你努力想救他
I appreciate that.
我很感激
I wish there was more I could do.
我希望我当时能做更多
Well, then we have that in common.
这我也一样
Look, I've been watching the news.
我关注了新闻
I figured you'd be calling.
我猜到你会来电
So then you heard Drill's signal.
那么你听到德雷尔的信♥号♥♥了
I heard more than that, Mr. Bennigan.
不止如此 本尼甘先生
I heard the answer.
我还听到了回应
You know, there's one thing I haven't heard from you yet.
其实 有句话你一直没对我说过
And what's that?
什么话
A thank-you.
一句谢谢
Why the hell would I thank you?
我为什么要谢你
Because I saved your husband's life,
因为我救了你丈夫的命
Fixed your son so he could hear again.
我治好了你儿子 让他恢复了听觉
And still...You treat me like a villain.
而你 却依然把我当成坏人
You corrupted our children.
你带坏了我们的孩子
If parents paid more attention to them,
如果家长们能更关心他们
I wouldn't have been able to.
我根本做不到
But they're always alone,
可他们总是孤单一人
Watching TV, playing video games.
一个人看电视 打电玩
So who's really corrupting the children, Claire?
到底是谁让他们变坏的 克莱尔
Anything new?
有新发现吗
Listen, I'm authorized to negotiate with you
听着 我获得授权
on behalf of the United States Department of Defense.
代表美国国防部来跟你谈判
You're clearly intelligent.
你显然很聪明
You must know about our military capability.
你一定知道我们的军事打击能力
Surely there must be some agreement we can reach
我们肯定能达成某种协议
to prevent harm coming to both of our people.
以免两败俱伤
You both had opportunities to stop this,
你们两个原本都有机会阻止这事
But you failed because you weren't willing
但你们失败了 因为你们都不肯做
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表