剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
My husband was killed three months ago in a plane crash.
3个月前 我丈夫死于一起坠机事件
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
And I'd be lying if I said I knew what you were going through.
如果我说我能体会你的痛苦 那一定是在撒谎
I don't. I have my son.
我无法体会 我还有儿子
I can't imagine what I'd be like if I lost him.
我无法想象失去他会让我变成什么样
Well, you're looking at it.
就是我现在的样子
He was found this morning unconscious in an alleyway.
他是今早在一条小巷中被人发现的 当时已失去意识
No I.D.
没有身份证
That part... something about "Time,"
刚才说的那句 是说什么"时间"
something like "It's too late."
好像是说"已经太迟了"
Too late for what? I'm not sure.
什么太迟了 我听不清
"Lights."
"灯光"
"Searching for lights."
"寻找灯光"
He's saying, "It's too late.
他在说"已经太迟了
They're searching for the lights."
他们在寻找灯光"
What does it mean?
那是什么意思
You're asking me?
你竟然问我
What happened that day at Westings?
那天在威斯汀设计公♥司♥究竟发生了什么事
That day I went to work.
那天 我去上班
I supposed Jackson was at school.
我以为杰克逊去上学了
But when I got up from my desk to go to the bathroom,
但是当我从桌旁站起来去上厕所时
There he was in the hall.
发现他在走廊里
I said, "Jackson, what are you doing here?"
我说 杰克逊 你来这儿干什么
And he said, "Mom, I think I'm doing a bad thing.
他说 妈妈 "我觉得我♥干♥了件坏事
I don't think this is a game."
我觉得这不是个游戏"
And before I could ask him what he meant,
我还没来得及问他是什么意思
he ran into the supply closet.
他就跑到物资储藏室去了
And the next thing I knew...
接下来我只知道...
Did he ever tell you about his friend, Drill?
他有没有跟你提过他的朋友 德雷尔
Yes, he tried.
是的 他试图说的
When I found out Drill wasn't real, I got mad.
当我发现德雷尔不是个真实的人 我很生气
I told him he was too old for that kind of stuff.
我跟他说他不是小孩子了 别玩这种游戏了
You should have seen the look on his face.
你真该看看他当时的表情
Someone is behind Drill.
有人在背后操纵德雷尔
Wait.
等下
You think Drill is real?
你认为德雷尔确有其人吗
We have to find this person.
我们得找出那个人
Is there anything that you remember, anyone?
你还能想起什么事或什么人吗
What?
怎么了
There was someone across the street.
街对面曾有个人
A-a man watching the building,
是个男人 盯着大楼
like he was waiting for something.
他好像是在等着什么
Can you describe this man?
你能描述下那名男子吗
His eyes...
他的眼睛...
it was like there was nothing there.
眼神很空虚
He had all these tattoos.
他身上有纹身
His body was covered with them.
他全身都是纹身
We need a sketch artist A.S.A.P.
我们需要一个画像师尽快过来
Your son.
你儿子
Hold on to him.
抓紧他
Don't let him go.
别让他离开你
it's okay. It's okay.
没关系 没关系的
I need assistance here!
我这里需要帮助
You're safe! You're safe!
你很安全 你很安全
No one's hurting you! Listen to my voice!
没人会伤害你 听我说
Wherever you are, come back!
无论梦到什么 快点清醒过来
Come back.
清醒过来
That's good. That's good.
很好 很好
I'm Dr. Maria Benavidez.
我是玛丽娅·贝纳维德斯医生
You're at capitol university hospital.
你在首都大学医院
Get Winston back. I need him to translate.
再去把温斯顿叫来 我需要他来翻译
It's okay.
没关系
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. You speak english?
我不知道 你会说英语吗
We want to help you, okay?
我们想帮你 好吗
In order to do that, we need to know your name.
为此 我们需要知道你的名字
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
My name?
我的名字吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Minx. Tell me what happened on the playground.
明克丝 告诉我之前在游乐场发生的事吧
Why was that boy so scared? I don't know.
那男孩为什么那么害怕 我不知道
Probably 'cause he's turning. What does that mean?
可能是因为他在转变 那是什么意思
You're not gonna understand, mommy.
你不会理解的 妈
You're old.
你老了
Okay.
好吧
Try me. I might surprise you.
试试看吧 我说不定会让你意外呢
When a kid gets old, they turn.
孩子长大之后 他们就会转变
And they think about stuff too much.
他们开始想太多
And that's a bad thing?
那是坏事吗
Well, what about you? Are you turning?
那你呢 你在转变吗
No.
没有
My friend says I'm never gonna turn.
我朋友说我永远不会转变
He thinks I'm special.
他觉得我很特别
Oh, Minx, that is incredible.
明克丝 画得真好
I did it all by myself.
都是我自己画的
Well, mostly. My friend, he helped a little.
大部分吧 我朋友 也帮了一点忙
What's that?
那是什么
That's where the light comes from.
那是光源
Your dad is gonna love this.
你♥爸♥一定会喜欢这画的
No, I don't think he'll care.
不 我觉得他根本不会在意
Daddy doesn't like us.
爸爸不喜欢我们
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么呢
Your dad loves us.
你♥爸♥爸爱我们
That's not what my friend told me.
我朋友不是这样说的
He said that daddy did a bad thing.
他说爸爸干了件坏事
You're still mad,
你还在生气
even though you pretend not to be.
尽管你假装不生气了
Minx, I'm gonna have to meet this friend.
明克丝 我要见见你这个朋友
You will, I promise.
你会见到的 我发誓
But first, I got to go to the bathroom.
但首先 我得去下洗手间
Hi, you've reached Wes Lawrence.
你好 我是韦斯·劳伦斯
Please leave a message.
请留言
Wes, you need to call me right away.
韦斯 立马回我电♥话♥
Minx knows.
明克丝知道了
She knows... what you did.
她知道...你做了什么
Told you, mommy.
我就跟你说吧 妈
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Daddy doesn't want to talk to you.
爸爸不想跟你说话
You have one new message.
你有一条新留言
Wes!
韦斯
You got to take a look at this.
你得看看这个
So, that F-22?
那架F-22战斗机
94th fighter squadron.
第94歼击机中队
Three months ago, it was sent out
3个月前 这架战机被派去
on a classified surveillance run.
进行秘密侦察
The mission was to gather photographic evidence
此项任务是为了收集中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥
Of Chinese and Russian military buildup in the arctic circle.
在北极圈进行军事建设的图片证据
But get this.
但是你看
As soon as the pilot reached its target,
飞行员到达目标地点后
he radioed in he was losing control.
他汇报说他失去控制了
Two minutes later, the plane disappeared off radar.
两分钟后 飞机就从雷达中消失了
The arctic circle? You're sure?
北极圈 你确定吗
Yeah, that's what it says.
确定 上面是这样说的
That's -- that's almost 4,000 miles away from the wreckage.
那...那距离失事地点快4000英里了
And according to the fuel log here,
根据这里的燃油记录
the plane took off with only 300 miles worth of fuel.
飞机起飞时只装载了300英里航程的燃油
So no way it could have made it to that desert on its own.
所以根本不可能飞到那片沙漠上
No.
不可能
The pilot.
这个飞行员
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表