剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
You said he was getting money from somewhere in the middle east?
你刚说他曾从中东某地收钱
Once, just before the Bellings bombing,
就一次 恰好在巴林斯爆♥炸♥案发生前
And then again yesterday.
接着就是昨天那次了
Okay, it -- it all -- it all fits.
好吧 一切都吻合了
He's -- he's gonna make his next play.
他 他马上要开始下一步行动了
And what is it?
什么行动
Wes?
韦斯
Tell me.
告诉我
Okay.
好吧
This was --
这是...
This was found by a tech at Westings industrial.
这是威斯汀公♥司♥的一名技术人员发现的
It's a-a cooling pipe at one of the nuclear plants
是用在核工厂的一个冷却管
that Westings provided for.
那是威斯汀公♥司♥的供货对象之一
These here -- these are bad.
瞧这里 这里都有问题
Now, the tech was gonna report it
那名技术人员原本打算报告的
until a kid named Jackson Bellings...
但那个叫杰克逊·巴林斯的孩子
detonated a bomb in his building.
在那栋大楼里引爆了一枚炸♥弹♥
So the message never got to where it was supposed to go --
所以这条信息永远未能传送到该送达的地方
The head of the nuclear regulatory commission...
也就是核能管理委员会的负责人
Harper's father.
哈珀的父亲
whose annual safety-inspection trip was cut short
他的年度安全巡视活动被迫中断
because his wife was in an accident.
因为他的妻子出事了
And that's how it's all Yeah, it's all all connected.
一切就是这么 没错 就这么关联起来的
So, what? We...
那该怎样 我们...
Sean is trying to cause some kind of meltdown?
肖恩试图造成核反应炉的核芯熔解吗
Yes.
是的
But the problem is, we don't know where.
但问题在于 我们不知道具体在哪儿
Uh, the -- the commission will send inspectors to each facility,
核能委员会会派巡视员去到每一个工厂
But we need to know where Sean is headed today.
但我们需要知道肖恩今天会去哪儿
Okay.
好吧
Okay, let's...
好吧 我们...
Think like him.
站在他的角度去思考
He uses kids, right?
他需要利用孩子 对吧
But not just any kids -- he chooses them carefully.
但不是随便什么孩子 他会精心挑选
They all have access or information that he wants.
他们都能帮助他掌握想要的信息
Okay, well, how does he get them to help?
好吧 他是如何说服他们帮忙的
Brainwash, bribery...
洗♥脑♥ 贿赂
No, that's how this...
不 那就需要...
Imaginary friend comes in.
那位想象之友出场了
A what? I don't know.
什么 我也说不清
I don't know how Sean does it,
我不知道肖恩是如何做到的
But each of these kids claims to have a friend named Drill
但每个涉事的孩子都声称有一个叫德雷尔的朋友
That no one else can see.
而其他人都看不见他
Claire.
克莱尔
What?
怎么了
Minx...
明克丝
She has a friend named Drill.
她也有一个叫德雷尔的朋友
Somewhere up ahead, there's gonna be a road on the right.
就在前面某个地方 右边会有一条路
When you get there, turn.
到了那里之后就转弯
It's further. It's further. It's further. It's further on.
继续往前 往前 往前
Just go further.
再往前开
What do you think you're seeing?
你到底看到了什么啊
I can't explain it.
我也解释不清
It's like deja vu. I just...
就跟幻觉记忆一样 我...
It just feels familiar.
就是感觉很熟悉
It's hard to have deja vu when you've got no memories.
如果你根本没有记忆 是很难有幻觉记忆的
Keep your eyes on the road.
眼睛盯着路
Let go.
放开
We're getting close.
我们快接近了
I feel it.
我能感觉到
The next left.
下个路口左转
There, there. Take it.
那里 就是那里 转吧
right again. Again.
再右转 转啊
I feel it.
我感觉到了
How about I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗
Why did you have a gun in your house?
你家里怎么会有把枪
You afraid of somebody?
你害怕某人吗
The only person I'm scared of right now
我现在唯一害怕的人
Is holding a gun at me.
正用枪抵着我
Minx, I'm Claire.
明克丝 我是克莱尔
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You do?
是吗
You're the lady who makes mommy cry.
你就是那个让我妈流泪的女人
This is our home.
这里是我们的家
You brought that woman into our home.
你竟然把那个女人带回了我们家
Minx might be our only chance of finding out where Sean is.
明克丝或许是我们找到肖恩的唯一机会
I didn't have a choice. I'm sorry.
我别无选择 对不起
He did.
他有选择
He chose to use Minx because of what you did --
他选择利用明克丝都是因为你的所为
What both of you did.
因为你们两个的所为
I swear to you, if anything happens to my little girl...
我发誓 如果我的宝贝女儿出了任何事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I am.
真的
But grown-ups...
但是成年人
we make mistakes, sometimes big ones.
也是会犯错的 有时候还是大错
I am trying my best to make up for it.
我正在竭尽全力弥补
And we can talk about that some other time if you want to,
如果你愿意 我们可以另找时间再谈这事
But right now I have to ask you some important questions.
但是现在 我需要问你一些很重要的问题
I need to know about Drill.
我需要知道关于德雷尔的事
No.
不行
Drill's not real.
德雷尔不是真实存在的
Dr. Rosen said so.
罗森医生说的
You know that's not true, don't you, Minx?
你知道那不对 是吧 明克丝
You know that Drill is real.
你知道德雷尔是真实存在的
He asked you to play a game, didn't he?
他让你玩一个游戏 对吧
What did he ask you to do?
他让你做什么了
You're just trying to confuse me.
你是在故意弄乱我的大脑
I just need the truth, Minx.
我需要知道事实真♥相♥ 明克丝
Tell me about this game.
跟我说说这个游戏吧
We played lots of games, but not anymore.
我们玩过很多游戏 但已经不再玩了
I stopped talking to him, and he got mad.
我不再跟他说话 他就生气了
Maybe if I stop talking to you,
或许如果我不再跟你说话
You'll go away, too.
你也会走得远远的
I can't go away, Minx,
我不能走开 明克丝
Not until I know what Drill had you do.
除非我知道德雷尔让你干了什么
I don't care. I don't want to talk to you.
我不在乎 我不想跟你说话
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
Stop it.
打住吧
Can't you see you're upsetting her?
你看不出来你惹她生气了吗
Honey. Hey. It's okay.
宝贝 没事的
No.
不
I hate you, too.
我也恨你
I know you're upset.
我知道你很生气
Mommy, make her go away. She's gonna hurt us.
妈咪 让她走 她会伤害我们的
We need her right now.
我们现在需要她
Mommy, no.
妈咪 不要
Minx, please. Please.
明克丝 拜托 拜托
Tell her about the game.
跟她说说那个游戏吧
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my god! Call 911! Call 911!
天啊 快打911 快打911
Can you hear me?! Can you hear me?!
你能听见我说话吗 能听见吗
Come on. Hello? Hello?
快醒醒 喂 喂
Yes. Yes, I need an ambulance.
是的 是的 我需要一辆救护车
Um, we're on the corner of Lexington and 8th.
我们在莱克星顿和第8大街的交汇处
Lexington and 8th.
莱克星顿和第8大街
He wanted me to go on daddy's computer and look for the treasure.
他让我打开爸爸的电脑寻宝
And what was the treasure?
要找的宝贝是什么
It was these...
就是那些
F-funny-looking pictures, like a maze.
看上去很古怪的照片 跟迷宫一样
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表