剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Operating the satellites requires security codes
要控制人造卫星 也是需要密♥码♥的
that change daily.
而那个密♥码♥是每天都变的
There's no way he can access --
他是不可能...
He accessed a secure nuclear facility
他曾攻破了一个完全戒备的核设施
while we were outside, waiting for him to get there.
当时我们就在外面等着他自投罗网呢
He will find a way, sir.
他会想到办法的 长官
He always does.
他总是有办法
I -- fine, fine. I'll come in early.
我 好吧 好吧 我早点过来
But tell Bishop he owes me, all right?
不过你转告毕肖普 他欠我个人情
That's three times this month.
光是这个月就已经有三次了
And it's always me that gets the call.
每次都找我帮忙
Why is that?
为什么
I do have a life, you know.
我也是有私人生活的
No, I'm not trying to make more of this than it is.
不 我并不是想小题大做
Just a schedule's a schedule, right?
已经排好了日程表就别乱改 好吗
Yeah, well, tell that to Bishop.
是啊 把这话对毕肖普说去吧
Tell him I can't do it tonight.
告诉他我今晚不行
How's my boy?
我儿子怎么样了
I'm worried about him.
我很担心他
Maria's still examining him.
玛丽娅还在给他做检查
Still? I thought you'd be home by now.
还在吗 我以为你们现在已经到家了呢
Hopefully soon. Why? What's wrong?
估计快了 怎么了
We're blacking out the city, Sean.
我们要对市里进行断电行动 肖恩
But to help make sure that Drill doesn't find out,
但为了不让德雷尔发现
We can't tell the public, so...
我们不能通知公众 所以...
You know it's gonna be a madhouse out there. Yeah.
你知道这一定会引发大混乱的 是啊
Get home as soon as possible.
尽快回家吧
Okay, I don't want the two of you
听着 我不希望停电时
Out on the streets when this hits.
你们两个还在大街上
Okay.
好的
The school was shut down three years ago,
这学校三年前就关停了
So we got complete control of the campus.
所以整个校园都在我们的掌控之中
Neighbors? Compliant so far.
附近居民呢 目前都还比较顺从
We've evacuated nearly all of them.
我们几乎把他们全部撤离走了
What do you got?
什么情况
All right.
好吧
These give us what the thermal cameras are showing,
这些能让我们看到热感摄像机所拍到的东西
And this one's tapped into the city power grid.
这一台是跟城市电网相连的
Mr. Secretary, can you hear me?
国务卿先生 你能听到我说话吗
Loud and clear, Wes.
很清楚 韦斯
Everything is in position.
现在一切就位
We're just waiting for eyes on the target.
我们正在等待目标的出现
Any sign?
有迹象吗
No yet.
目前还没有
Where are you, you son of a bitch?
你在哪儿呢 狗东西
Is that him?
那是他吗
It's the same energy draw as the brownouts you isolated before.
跟你之前挑出的电力不足情况一样
Looks like a park in Columbia heights.
看上去像是哥伦比亚高地的一个公园
What do you think?
你怎么看
You better be damn sure, mr. Lawrence,
你最好万分确定 劳伦斯先生
before I blind this city.
别让我贸然就把电给断了
We're sure, mr. President.
我们确定 总统先生
Then shut it down.
那就关停电力吧
What is it, mommy?
怎么了 妈妈
It looks like we're delayed an hour.
似乎飞机要晚点一小时
Okay, honey. Why don't we go sit over there?
宝贝 我们去那边坐吧
Drill?
德雷尔
Where are you?
你在哪儿呢
I brought what you wanted.
我把你想要的东西带来了
Look who's back.
瞧瞧谁又来了啊
I'm supposed to meet my friend.
我是来见我的朋友的
Sorry. Your friend ain't coming this time.
不好意思 你朋友这次不会来了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
'cause he told me.
因为是他告诉我的
What?
什么
It was pretty cool.
挺酷的
He said he couldn't stay here
他说他不能待在这里
And that you have to follow the lights to find him.
你必须追寻灯光才能找到他
He also told me you're all right,
他还跟我说你挺好的
And we should give you a chance to show it.
我们该给你个机会展现出来
Thank you.
谢谢
Good luck, Nicholas.
祝你好运 尼古拉斯
We're getting the first crime reports in now
我们刚刚收到通知 在断电区
From the blacked-out areas, agent Bennigan.
已经发生了一起犯罪事件了 本尼甘探员
Well, that's to be expecte sir.
那是意料之中的 长官
Question is, how long do you stand around at the dance
问题是 你要痴等多久
till you realize you've been stood up?
才会发现自己被放鸽子了
Maybe you should tell me, sir.
或许该由你来告诉我 长官
My dates always showed.
我等的人向来都会出现的
Come on. Where are you?
快点 你到底在哪儿
We're monitoring the situation as best can.
我们正在尽力掌握当前的情况
Obviously, the conditions are just horrendous
很显然 对于今天在巴尔的摩的任何人而言
For anyone in Baltimore today.
情况都很可怕
Almost home.
就快到家了
Shouldn't be too much longer, okay?
再等一小会儿就好了 知道吗
Did the doctor tell you what's wrong with me?
医生跟你说了我是怎么了吗
Uh, we had to leave before the test came back,
我们在检查结果出来前就走了
But I'm sure it's probably nothing to worry about right now,
但我觉得应该没什么可担心的
okay, little man?
明白吗 小家伙
But what if it's not nothing?
但如果真的有问题呢
What if it's Drill punishing me
如果是德雷尔在惩罚我怎么办
'cause I won't play with him anymore?
因为我不再跟他玩了
Drill's not gonna hurt you, Henry.
德雷尔是伤害不到你的 亨利
In fact, mom is out there right now,
实际上 你妈妈正在采取行动
making sure that he can't hurt you or anyone else ever again.
确保他再也无法伤害你或其他人
Okay.
好吧
What?
怎么了
He's here.
他在这儿
8th and Jefferson?
第8大街和杰斐逊大街交叉口
8th and jefferson.
第8大街和杰斐逊大街交叉口
Are you sure it's him?
你确定是他吗
There's nothing on the grid at their location.
在那个地点 电网上未显示有任何异常啊
If Henry says it's there, I say we go for it.
既然亨利说他在 我们就该大胆地试试
If we black out that grid,
如果我们把那个地方断电
they'll be stuck right in the middle of it.
他们就恰好会被困在其中
Claire, we're gonna be fine.
克莱尔 我们会没事的
Just do it.
你直接关吧
Take out grid 8.
关掉8号♥区的电力
Of course. No, stay in the car.
当然了 不 待在车里别出来
W-what's going on?
出什么事了
We're gonna be fine. Okay?
我们会没事的 好吗
It worked. There he is.
起作用了 他在那儿
Look at all those brownouts.
瞧这些突然出现的电压不足情况
It's like he's starting to panic.
他已经开始慌乱了
He must be trying to find a way out.
他肯定是想找到一条逃脱之路
Well, let's give him one.
那我们就给他一条路
Funnel him straight to us.
把他驱赶到我们的陷阱中
Take out 5, 6, and 7.
关掉5 6 7片区的电
Let's go! Back up!
走 退后
You did it!
你成功了
We did it. On our way now.
是我们成功了 这就回家
First star on the right?
右边第一颗星星
And straight on till morning.
一直向前到清晨
I'll be damned. It's working.
天啊 真的起作用了
How close is he?
他距离多近了
Almost home.
就快到达了
Where is this son of a bitch?
那个混♥蛋♥在哪儿呢
He's inside the school.
他在学校里
He's here.
他在这里
Go dark now.
关掉电力
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表