剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
He didn't say --
他没说
Just that it was where the first game would end.
就说那是第一个游戏结束的地方
And what happens when the game ends?
游戏结束后会怎样呢
Everybody gets what they want.
大家都能得偿所愿
You have got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑啊
Did you really just let her go in there?
你真的让她一个人进去了吗
Just do me a favor. We need to hold them off from calling it.
帮我个忙 我们需要拖住他们 不能上报
You know that's not gonna happen.
你知道那是不可能的
It's her kid.
那是她的孩子啊
And I appreciate the hell out of that,
我很清楚这一点
but it's one kid.
但那只是一个孩子
Are you really willing to risk the lives
你真的愿意为了一个孩子
of hundreds, maybe thousands for one kid?
拿几百个 甚至千万个人的性命冒险吗
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
What happened to the other man who was in there?
之前被关押的那个男人怎么了
We need to keep moving, ma'am.
请你继续往前走 女士
Any questions you have will be answered once we're off-site.
你的问题 等我们离开这里之后会得到答复的
He's here.
他在这里
Wait here where 'x' marks the spot."
在X标记的那个地方等着"
You promised if I played the game,
你保证过 如果我玩这个游戏
My dad would come back.
我爸就会回来的
So...where is he?
那么 他在哪儿
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I need you to give me some kind of marker
我需要你告诉我一些标记
So I can orient you on the map.
好让我在地图上确定你的方位
Ground floor. I'm in a wide hallway.
我在底层 身处一个很宽的长廊中
I see a blue tank up ahead.
我看到前方有一个蓝色的罐体
Okay, is it labeled with anything?
好的 上面有什么标记吗
Yes -- "CPV h. Exchange."
有 "CPV交换机"
CPV...CPV...
CPV CPV
CPV -- yeah.
CPV 找到了
It's the common pressure vessel. It's the heat exchange.
那是普通压力容器 是热交换装置
Turn left.
向左走
Okay, the pipe that Henry was in leads to something called the...
听着 亨利所在的那根管道一直通向...
...the borate containment area.
硼酸盐控制区
That's what you're looking for.
那就是你要找的地方
Borate containment. Any idea what that --
硼酸盐控制 你知道那是...
It's -- it's where they treat the saltwater with chemicals
就是他们在海水中加入化学用品起反应
Before they inject into the core.
再注入到核芯中
Claire, you have to get Henry out of there
克莱尔 你必须在他们引入洪水前
Before they start the flooding, or --
把亨利救出来
I know! I know, Wes! Just get me there!
我知道 韦斯 赶紧指导我到达那里
We're at 14 inches above top of active fuel.
水位距启动主动燃料管理只有14英寸
PSI is 1,300.
压强为1300磅每平方英寸
Okay, we're gonna get you out of there.
听着 我们会把你们救出来的
We're gonna take care of you
我们会照顾好你
and make sure you're both safe.
确保你们都平安
I'm in some kind of engine room.
我好像进入了什么引擎室
I see pipes -- pipes with green labels,
我看到一些管道 带有绿色标识的管道
"Inflow," "Outflow."
写着"流入""流出"
Okay, good. That's, uh, the re-circ junction.
好的 那是再循环的连接点
Just -- just follow those pipes forward.
继续顺着这些管道向前
All right.
好了
The evacuation is complete. We're good to go.
疏散工作已经完成 我们可以开始了
Give the order. We'll open the floodgates.
下令吧 我们来打开水门
Okay.
好的
Claire, wait.
克莱尔 等等
Excuse me, but the bureau's gonna need a few more details
不好意思 联调局需要知道一些更详尽的信息
Before we officially cut power to half our nation's capital.
才能正式切断首都半数地区的电力
Wes?
韦斯
Claire, listen to me. We don't have much time.
克莱尔 听我说 我们快没时间了
23!
23号♥
24! okay, keep going.
24 继续往前
What am I looking for?! 27.
我要找什么 27号♥
I'm in!
我进来了
Okay, that's great. Go right.
很好 往右转
Up or down? what?
是上还是下 什么
I'm at a stairwell. Up or down?
我现在在一个楼梯上 是往上还是往下
G-go up.
上去
Go up.
上去
It should be right ahead of you.
应该就在你的前方
We're gonna make it!
我们会成功的
You see him?
你看到他了吗
Where? The room, it should be right in front of you.
在哪儿 那个房♥间 应该就在你面前才对
Wes, there's nothing there.
韦斯 这里什么都没有
That's impossible.
那是不可能的
I'm looking at the map.
我就看着地图呢
Claire, it should be right in front of you.
克莱尔 应该就在你面前才对
No, there has to be another way.
没有 肯定还有一条别的通道
Water's at 12 inches above top of active fuel.
水位距启动主动燃料管理只有12英寸
PSI is 1,350.
压强为1350磅每平方英寸
II need a few more minutes. Wes.
我还需要几分钟 韦斯
11 inches above top of active fuel.
水位距启动主动燃料管理只有11英寸
PSI is 1,400.
压强为1400磅每平方英寸
Look, if we don't flood it right now,
听着 如果现在不把水引入
Everything within 4 miles of here will be wasteland!
4英里范围内将沦为一片废墟
Claire, we're out of time.
克莱尔 我们没时间了
No! No, I'm almost --
不 不行 我就快...
Claire, you need to get yourself out of there
克莱尔 你必须赶快离开
in case the flooding doesn't work.
以防灌水失败
Do you understand me? Wes, please!
你听明白了吗 韦斯 求你了
I can't. I tried. I'm sorry. Henry?
我不能 我努力争取了 对不起 亨利
Henry? Henry?!
亨利 亨利
Henr--
亨...
I am not leaving him, Wes.
我不会丢下他的 韦斯
I won't let him die alone.
我不会让他孤零零死去的
10 inches above top of active fuel.
水位距启动主动燃料管理只有10英寸
We're a go.
我们可以开始了
Copy. We're a go.
收到 开始
Claire... Wes, I can't hear you.
克莱尔 韦斯 我听不到你说话
Claire? What?!
克莱尔 什么
We're almost out of range.
我们已经快超过通讯范围了
I'm not gonna be able to help you anymore.
我已经没办法再帮你了
I don't know if you can hear me...
我不知道你还能不能听到我说话
But I'm
但我...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry for...
我对于一切
For everything.
都感到很抱歉
I don't want to lose you, Claire.
我不想失去你 克莱尔
Daddy!
爸爸
1,450 PSI and rising.
压强为1450磅每平方英寸且持续上升中
We're only 6 inches above top of active fuel.
水位距启动主动燃料管理只有6英寸
We flooded the core. Why isn't the water level going up?
我们用水灌入了核芯 为什么水位没有上升
Looks like somehow the flood never made it there.
似乎水根本就没有进入
How is that possible?
那怎么可能
The only way is if someone stopped it manually...
唯一的办法就是 有人手动关闭了阀门
From the inside.
而且是从里面
That's why Sean had to be here --
那就是肖恩必须来到这里的原因
So that we couldn't stop it.
让我们无法阻止灾难的发生
God help us.
上帝保佑
Henry. Henry.
亨利 亨利
Claire!!
克莱尔
Can someone tell me what the hell I just saw?
有没有谁能告诉我我刚看到的是什么情况
He never mentioned who he was working with?
他从没提到他的同伙是谁吗
No.
没有
How about when you got inside?
你们进去的时候呢
He never... spoke with anyone?
他就没跟谁 说过话吗
No.
没
Nobody.
没人
You know, doctor...
话说 医生
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表