剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Drill said there was another boy.
德雷尔说还有个男孩
What boy? I don't know, but he couldn't win the game.
什么男孩 不知道 但他赢不了比赛
Why can't you accept the kid was playing you?
你为什么不能接受那孩子是在耍你
And you saw the crime scene.
你也看到犯罪现场了
That's the work of a disturbed mind.
那就是一个疯孩子搞出来的而已
And yet she exhibits none of the traits of a psychopath.
但她完全没有神经病人的特征
Nor is she or her imaginary friend a national threat.
她或她的想象之友都不算国家威胁
And that's what our job is to determine here.
我们的工作就是确定这一点
We're not on some rescue mission. Take a look at this.
我们不是负责救援的 你看
Jackson Bellings, age 10.
杰克逊·巴林斯 10岁
One month ago,
一个月前
he detonated a homemade bomb at Westings Designs.
在威斯汀设计公♥司♥引爆了一枚自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
He died that day. But his mother, she survived.
他死了 但他母亲幸存
Yeah, I remember that case.
没错 我记得这案子
Structural engineering firm, government contracts.
结构工程公♥司♥ 政♥府♥合同商
"The subject believed he was under the influence
"他认为自己是受
of an imaginary entity named 'Drill.'
一个想象实体'德雷尔'的驱使
Claimed he was playing a game."
说自己是在玩游戏"
So maybe there's some game that's spreading around the playground.
或许最近孩子们都在玩个什么游戏
One kid hears about an imaginary friend,
一个孩子听说了想象之友的事
the next thing you know... No, no, it doesn't work like that.
紧接着... 不是那样的
For children with imaginary friends,
有想象之友的孩子
these... these... these connections, they're sacred.
这种联♥系♥很神圣
And besides, most kids with imaginary friends,
而且大部分有想象之友的孩子
they know that they're not real.
他们都知道那不是真的
Harper, on the other hand...
但是 哈珀...
So someone's communicating telepathically with these kids?
那么是有人通过心灵感应在跟这些孩子交流
No, what I am saying is that there are some children
我是说 有些孩子
who are easily manipulated into believing
容易被♥操♥纵
what is real is not and vice versa.
相信虚实颠倒的事
Whoever is getting to these kids,
不管是谁在操纵这些孩子
he knows that.
他也知道这一点
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Playing a game with a friend.
跟一个朋友玩游戏
Can I play?
我能玩吗
Okay, he says you can play.
好啊 他说你可以玩
I didn't hear anything.
我什么都没听到啊
You coming or what? If not, go away.
你到底来不来玩 不玩就走开
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我来啦 我来啦
Lena, you know you can call me anytime.
丽娜 你随时可以联♥系♥我的
Thank you.
谢谢
I think it's just gonna take some time.
我觉得可能就是需要些时间
What is wrong?
怎么了
I-I-I want to go home now, mommy.
我想回家了 妈妈
Minx?
明克丝
What's going on?
怎么回事
Tell me what happened.
告诉我是怎么回事
It's one of ours.
这是我们的飞机
Yeah, but what's it doing here?
是啊 但怎么会在这里
And what happened to the pilot?
而且驾驶员呢
We found no trace of him.
我们找不到他的痕迹
But we were curious, as well,
但我们想知道
why an unauthorized American military plane
为什么一架无授权的美国♥军♥用飞机
would be found within our borders.
会出现在我们的境内
You know I can't answer these questions.
你知道这些问题我回答不了
This isn't a special projects affair.
这不是特别项目的事
This is air force. Why did you call me?
这是空军 你找我♥干♥什么
Unfortunately, there's more.
很遗憾 还有别的事
I...
我
It's happening again.
又开始了
What's going on here?
怎么回事
I'd like to introduce you to Dr. Karif.
我想介绍你认识下卡里夫博士
He's a geologist from the university of Algeria.
他是阿尔及利亚大学的地质学家
Why is a geologist interested in a crashed fighter plane?
为什么地质学家会对坠落的战斗机感兴趣
He's not interested in your plane.
他不是对你们的飞机感兴趣
There's something else we need to show you.
我们还有样东西要带你去看
But first, we need to suit up.
但首先 得穿好防护服
What is that thing?
那是什么啊
Wes.
韦斯
Electricity from the plane
飞机上的电力
Trapped inside the rocks somehow.
不知为何被储存在这岩石里了
It seems to be affecting the current from our light.
它似乎能影响灯中的电流
Any idea how long it's been here?
知道它在这儿多长时间了吗
We questioned some nomads who passed through the area four months ago.
我们问过一些4个月前路过此地的牧民
Nothing was here then.
当时还什么都没有
Unfortunately, that's the best timeline we have.
很遗憾 那是我们能查到的最早的参照时间
The plane...
那架飞机
looks like it never touched the ground here.
看起来像是根本没有接触地面
You're saying it did not crash?
你是说这并非撞机吗
I'm saying it looks like it was
我是说这看起来像是
grabbed from the sky and ripped to shreds.
在空中被截获以后撕成了碎片
By what?
被什么呢
Or by who?
或者是被谁
So, what are they saying?
那他们都说什么了
Excuse me?
你说什么
The office. What are they saying about me?
局里的人 都是怎么说我的
Listen, I'm sorry about your husband.
对于你丈夫的事情 我深表遗憾
I should have said something before.
我之前该说些什么的
That's not what people are talking about, is it?
可大家议论的不是这件事 对吗
Let's just say it hasn't escaped people's attention
这么说吧 很多人都注意到
that you took your leave of absence before your husband died,
在你丈夫去世之前 你曾请假离开
The same time the assistant director did.
与此同时 副局长也请假了
There are those who don't think that's a coincidence.
有些人认为这并非巧合
How about you? What do you think?
那你呢 你是怎么认为的
I think marriage is complicated.
我认为婚姻很复杂
How long have you been divorced?
你离婚多久了
Technically, not.
严格说来 并未离
Becomes official next month.
下个月才正式生效
I'm sorry. Yeah.
我很遗憾 是啊
Well...Happens.
那也是常有的事
Said you had a son? Yeah.
你有个儿子吗 是的
Henry.
叫亨利
How's he handling everything?
他对眼前的情况应对得怎么样
Two years ago, he got sick. He lost his hearing.
两年前 一场大病让他失去了听觉
Three months ago, he lost his dad, so...
3个月前 他又失去了爸爸 所以...
How do you think he's handling everything?
你觉得他应对如何呢
Agents Rollins and Bennigan?
是罗林斯探员和本尼甘探员吗
I can let you see her now.
你们现在可以去见她了
Ms. Bellings?
巴林斯女士
My name is claire bennigan. I'm with the FBI.
我叫克莱尔·本尼甘 在联邦调查局工作
I'm sorry to do this, but I need to ask you about your son.
很抱歉 我得问几个关于你儿子的问题
This morning, a little girl tried to hurt her mother.
今天早上 有个小女孩试图伤害她的母亲
She said she was playing a game.
她说当时是在玩一个游戏
"You'll get through this."
"你会挺过去的"
That's what people say, don't they?
人们都喜欢这么说 不是吗
They said it to me. It really pissed me off.
他们就是这样对我说的 那让我很恼火
What exactly does it mean to "Get through this"?
到底什么叫"挺过去"
Through what? What's on the other side?
挺过什么 另一边又是什么
I didn't want to get through it.
我不想挺过去
I wanted to die... in it.
我只想 死在其中
And then my mom, she said that grief is like
然后我妈妈说 悲伤的感觉
a suitcase that sits at the bottom of your bed.
就像是放在床底下的手提箱
And no matter what, without fail,
无论如何 决不许有例外
you have it pick it up every day, take it with you.
你每天都得拎上它 带在身边
Some days, it will be filled with rocks,
有时候 箱子里面装满了石头
and you won't think you can carry it.
会让你觉得根本拎不动了
And then other days...
而有的时候...
Light as a feather.
又轻如羽毛
That, she said, is "Getting through it."
她说 这就叫"挺过去"
It made sense to me.
我觉得很有道理
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表