剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
maybe problems at home or...
也许是家里出了什么问题 或是...
My husband and I, we're...
我和我丈夫 我们...
working out some things.
在解决一些婚姻矛盾
It's fine.
没什么的
I mean, lots of families have problems, right?
很多家庭都会遇到问题的 对吗
Of course they do. I just wanted to offer..
当然了 我只是想提供...
If you were interested...
如果你感兴趣的话...
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
It's just not really a good time right now.
只是现在时机不大合适
I can't do it.
我不能这么做
The doctor says you're not real, Drill.
医生说你根本不存在 德雷尔
He won't let me play with you anymore.
他不让我再跟你玩儿了
Drill, stop it.
德雷尔 快停下
Don't.
别乱来
What do you want?
你要买♥♥什么
Shaving cream.
剃须膏
Razors.
剃须刀
There... scissors.
那个 剪刀
Pay. Ask for the restroom.
去结账 问问卫生间在哪儿
That'll be $18.97.
一共18.97美元
Bathroom?
卫生间在哪儿
Around the side of the building.
楼旁边就是
What the hell are you doing, Sean?
你到底在搞什么 肖恩
You know they're going to find you.
你知道他们肯定会找到你的
They haven't found me yet.
他们现在还没找到我
You said you needed help.
你说你需要帮助
What do you want me to do? Where are we going?
你想让我♥干♥什么 我们要去哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
你不知道是什么意思
You kidnapped me for a reason!
你绑♥架♥我总得有原因吧
You must know!
你肯定知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I never know -- not until I get there.
我向来就不知道 到了那里才会知道
That's how this works.
就是这样
Hello?
喂
Hello. Claire Bennigan's line.
你好 克莱尔·本尼甘的电♥话♥
But...
但是...
We got him.
我们找到他了
Uh, so, your daughter said the FBI had been asking some --
你女儿说联调局一直在问...
Questioning her. Yeah,
讯问她 没错
they wanted to talk to my daughter,
他们想找我女儿谈话
something to do with my wife's accident,
跟我妻子的事故有关
But why is the D.O.D. suddenly interested -
但国防部为什么突然有兴趣...
No, sorry. We're not.
不 抱歉 我们没有
I actually -- I-I came about something else.
我其实 我是为别的事而来的
Someone at Westings Designs tried to send you this...
威斯汀设计公♥司♥里有人想给你发这个...
Right before he was killed.
就在他被杀之前
We're curious if you know what it's about.
我们想知道你是否知道这是什么
How long ago was this?
多久前的事
About a month. Why?
约一个月前 怎么了
Do you have any idea what you have here?
你知道你手里拿的是什么吗
I'm looking for someone.
我在找个人
He was -- he was in here a few days ago.
他 他几天前曾来过这里
I have many customers. I can't help you.
我有很多顾客 我帮不了你
What about this?
那这个呢
Can you tell me what these numbers mean?
你能告诉我这些数字是什么意思吗
Someone scribbled them down. How am I supposed to know?
某人随便写的吧 我怎么会知道
And -- and this -- this man, do you recognize him?
还有...还有这个人 你认识他吗
No.
认不出
Look again.
再看一次
I have never seen that man before.
我以前从没见过这个人
Listen...
听着
You need help.
你需要帮助
That's why you're here.
所以才找你来
No, I mean professional help.
不 我是指专业的帮助
I'm not a psychiatrist,
我不是精神病医生
But they could try to figure out what happened,
但他们可以尽力搞清楚是怎么回事
How you lost your memory.
你是怎么失去记忆的
Oh, I went and saw one of those a few months back.
我几个月前看过一个了
And?
结果呢
He said I was crazy.
他说我疯了
Please.
求你了
Please just let me go.
求你放我走吧
I promise I won't tell anyone. You have my word. Please.
我发誓我不会告诉任何人 我保证 求你了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm listening.
我在听
To what?
听什么
It's a message.
一条信息
What's it saying?
说什么了
Run.
快跑
They're gone.
他们走了
You can't be here.
你不能来这里的
Please, I just have a few questions.
拜托 我只是想问几个问题
You must leave. If he catches you...
你快走吧 如果被他撞见
Just tell me...
告诉我
...what is this?
这是什么
You don't understand.
你不明白
I do. I understand that this is a hawala.
我明白 我明白这是个地♥下♥钱♥庄♥
People come here to send and receive money from overseas.
人们来这里转出或者接收来自海外的钱
And I also understand
而且我也明白
that some hawalas are used to move illicit money.
有些地♥下♥钱♥庄♥被用来转移赃款
I don't care.
我不在乎
I don't care what you're doing.
我不在乎你们在干什么
I'm just...
我只是...
I'm just looking for this man.
我在找这个人
He's my husband.
他是我丈夫
Please.
求你了
Please. I'm not leaving until I get some answers.
求你了 除非你告诉我点东西 不然我不会走的
The numbers on the receipt, it's an account.
收据上的数字 是个账户
Your husband, he's been here a few times.
你丈夫 他来过这里几次
Yesterday, he received a payment.
昨天 他收到一笔汇款
Yesterday? And before that?
昨天 在此之前呢
Maybe a month ago.
大概一个月前
That's Westings.
那是威斯汀事件发生的时候
We don't always get to choose who our husbands become.
有时候我们无法选择丈夫会变成什么样的人
Now, please, you must go.
求你了 你快走吧
What do you want from me? Just tell me what to do.
你想要我怎么样 直接告诉我该怎么做
I need you to help me. I need you to help me get here.
我要你帮我 我要你帮我去这里
I don't understand. Where is that?!
我不懂 那是哪里
I don't know until I get there --
我必须到了才知道
Just like all the other times.
就像以前一样
Wait.
等等
So, each of your tattoos, they -- they represent a place?
你的每个纹身 都代表一个地方吗
Sometimes a person.
有时候代表一个人
I told you I don't know until I get there.
我告诉过你了 我得到那里才知道
What happens when you do?
你到了之后会怎么样
Nothing good.
没什么好事
Drive.
开车吧
I hoped I wasn't.
我希望不是
But it turns out, that's exactly what I was doing.
但结果就是如此
I just have to make one last call,
我得最后再打个电♥话♥
And I'll be in after that, okay?
然后我就进去 好吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, how did you know?
没错 你怎么知道的
Just give us a minute, okay?
给我们一点时间谈事情 好吗
Wes Claire...
韦斯 克莱尔
It's about Sean.
是关于肖恩的事
I know why he came back, and I know what he's gonna do.
我知道他为什么会回来 以及他要做什么事了
Someone must have turned him.
肯定是有人把他策反了
Who?
谁
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表