剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
I think we're dealing with a "What."
我觉得我们面对的是一个东西
It's the only way it makes sense.
只有这样才说得通
Henry says that he -- he can't see Drill,
亨利说他...他看不到德雷尔
He just hears him in his head.
只能听到他在他脑中的声音
How else can you explain an invisible friend that makes our kids
不然你要怎么解释 一个隐形的朋友
do things that...
能让孩子们做些...
They would never do on their own?
他们自己永远不会去做的事
So, then, what is it?
那么 你觉得是什么
I'm not sure yet,
我还不确定
But that's why I have to talk to Sean.
但正因如此 我必须跟肖恩谈谈
Claire, he's not the same person.
克莱尔 他已经不是以前的他了
He is.
他是
He's just forgotten.
他只是不记得了
You're not just some FBI agent, are you?
你不只是随便被派来的联调局探员 对吗
My name is Claire Bennigan.
我叫克莱尔·本尼甘
I'm your wife.
我是你妻子
You don't remember anything...
你不记得任何...
about us?
关于我们的事了吗
I brought something...
我带了些东西来
That...
也许
Maybe can help.
也许会有帮助
We look happy.
我们看起来很幸福
Were we?
是吗
We were married.
我们是夫妻
I know you're in there, Sean...
我知道内心深处你还在 肖恩
Somewhere.
在某处
Sir, we've been going over the readings
长官 我们一直在看
From Bennigan's polygraph.
本尼甘的测谎结果的数据
What does it show us?
显示出什么结果
That's just it.
问题就在这里
We're not sure.
我们不确定
What's happening here?
这里是什么情况
Looks like a malfunction, right?
看起来就像机器出故障了 对吧
But the machine, the recording equipment,
但测谎仪和记录仪器
They all check out. It makes no sense.
完全没问题 没道理啊
What is it, sir?
怎么了 长官
It's exactly the same.
一模一样
How did we meet?
我们是怎么认识的
My father.
通过我父亲
He set us up.
他帮我们牵的线
He'd drove his car into a ditch
他为了闪避一头鹿
trying to avoid... hitting a deer,
把车开进了沟里
And it was dark out.
当时已经天黑了
His phone wasn't getting any service, and...
他的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 于是...
Just when he thought
就在他以为
he would have to spend the night sleeping in his car...
他只能在车里过夜了时
There you were.
你就出现了
On leave from training, in your uniform.
刚结束训练正在休假 穿着军装
He said you looked like some...
他说你看上去就像...
Damn superhero.
伟大的超级英雄
He had you over to the house for dinner later that week.
他那周晚些时候 邀请你到我们家吃饭
I knew --
我早知道
I knew exactly what he was doing.
我早知道他的意图
And I was determined to hate you.
于是我暗暗决定要讨厌你
But you didn't. no, I did.
但你没有 不 我讨厌了
I did...
我真的讨厌你了
At first.
不过只是一开始而已
I never saw myself as a military wife.
我从未想过自己会成为一个军嫂
But I swept you off your feet.
但我彻底征服了你
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, something like that.
是啊 差不多吧
I like that story.
我喜欢这个故事
I sound like a good guy.
我听上去像个好人
You are, Sean.
你就是的 肖恩
I'm sorry. I don't remember.
不好意思 我都不记得了
Welcome to the fun sphere.
欢迎来到欢乐场
Let's celebrate Jenny's birthday!
我们一起庆祝珍妮的生日
How can such little people create so much noise?
人这么小 闹起来噪音可真大
Oh, Minx looks like she's having fun.
明克丝看上去像是玩得很开心呢
Yeah.
是啊
Unfortunately,
但不幸的是
I don't think we've solved our problem.
我觉得我们的问题并没有解决
Thank you for recommending dr. Rosen.
谢谢你推荐罗森医生给我们
Wait. You didn't hear?
等等 你没听说吗
Hear what?
听说什么
He was killed the other night.
他那天晚上遇难了
Apparently some kind of freak accident.
显然是某种吓人的事故
I don't know all the details, but something about a kid
我也不知道具体细节 反正是有某个孩子
jumping out in front of him just right on the street.
在路上一下子冲到他面前
Dr. Rosen's bike slammed into a car.
罗森医生的自行车撞到了一辆汽车上
A little kid?
一个小孩子吗
Came out of nowhere.
突然冲出来的
Wait, d-d-did you see where she went?
等等 你看到她去哪儿了吗
Heather, where's Minx?
海瑟 明克丝去哪儿了
I don't know.
我不知道
She said she needed to talk to a friend.
她说她需要跟一个朋友说说话
It's got to be a coincidence.
肯定是个巧合
You think that's a coincidence?
你觉得这是巧合吗
Well, I just...
我只是...
The machine clearly malfunctioned. And what if it didn't?
显然是机器出故障了 如果不是呢
Sorry. I'm not following, sir.
不好意思 我没听明白
Sean Bennigan's subconscious.
肖恩·本尼甘的潜意识
I mean, what if the machine was picking up something there?
如果机器捕捉到的 是那里的信息呢
That's not how this works.
它的工作原理不是这么回事
I understand that, but... so far,
我明白 但是 到目前为止
everything about this entire operation
关于这一行动的一切
has not gone the way it was planned.
都与原定计划不符
We need to start looking at everything differently.
我们必须用不同的眼光来看待一切
Hello?
喂
Honey, I think the problem with the volcano
宝贝 我觉得火山的问题
is what's underneath.
在于下面
Well, your friend's right.
你朋友说得对
It's the heat underneath the volcano that causes the eruption.
是火山下面的热量导致了最终的喷发
That's what pushes the lava up.
那是推动熔岩上升的原因
I'll stop on my way home and get a bigger battery.
我会在回家路上顺道买♥♥个大点的电池的
It's underneath.
是在下面
What?
什么
Like lava formations --
就跟熔岩的形成一样
they're caused by the volcano erupting from the heat underneath.
是因为火山下的热量引起的喷发而形成的
The -- the fulgurite. It's caused by heat.
那个闪电熔岩 也是因热量而形成的
It's not the crash site that's important.
重点不在于坠机地点
It's what's underneath it.
而是在那个地点的下方
Minx?
明克丝
Minx, stop it! Stop talking to him!
明克丝 快停下 别跟他说话了
What are you doing? You're embarrassing me.
你在干什么 你让我丢人了
Wes.
韦斯
I have to go back.
我必须回去一趟
What? Where?
什么 回哪儿
Mali.
马里
To the desert, back where it all started.
回沙漠去 那是一切开始的地方
You're leaving us?
你要离开我们了吗
I have to.
我必须去
The answers that we need, they're -- they're there.
我们需要寻找的答案 就在那里
I know it.
我知道的
Wes...
韦斯
Lena, are you...all right?
丽娜 你 你还好吧
Did something happen?
是发生什么事了吗
No. Nothing's wrong.
没 没出什么事
Just, um, be safe, okay?
你要注意安全 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表