剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Is he your favorite?
他是你的最爱吗
I don't like these questions.
我不喜欢这些问题
You're doing great, just sitting here with me.
你表现得很好了 这样跟我一起坐在这里
Can you finish this sentence?
你能把我的话接完吗
"I dream..."
我梦到...
Nothing.
空白
I never remember my dreams.
我从来就记不住自己的梦
How about "I want..."?
那不如换成 "我想要..."
I want...
我想要
A time machine.
一台时光机
Don't you want to ask me why?
你不想问我为什么吗
I think I know why.
我觉得我知道原因
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
You think I'd use it to go back a few days ago...
你觉得我会用它回到几天前
So I could save my mom.
救我妈妈
I'd go back long before that...
我想回到比那更早的时候
To when the bad stuff really started.
回到灾祸刚开始的时候
I would, too.
我也想
I think we all would.
我觉得我们大家都想
I wonder.
我想知道
How would you answer these questions?
你会如何回答这些问题
What do you mean?
你什么意思
What do you dream? What do you want?
你会梦到什么 你想要什么
Never mind.
算了
I think I know.
我想我知道答案
To make sure my mom is okay.
确保我妈妈没事
I met your mom. She misses you.
我见过你妈妈了 她很想你
Is she -- is she okay?
她 她还好吗
Of course.
当然了
Why? Are you worried about her?
为什么 你担心她吗
She...She needs me.
她 她需要我
I understand. It's...
我理解 你们...
It's just you and your mom?
就你和你妈相依为命吗
I used to have a dad, but he stopped coming home.
我以前有个爸爸 但他后来不回家了
I'm not gonna lie to you, Silas.
我不想对你撒谎 萨拉斯
There are some people watching us through there,
有些人正通过那里看着我们
But you don't need to be scared of them.
但你不必害怕他们
Let's try a few more.
我们再问几个吧
"I need..."
我需要...
I need...
我需要
To go home.
回家
How about "I fear..."?
那换一个 我害怕...
I fear...
我害怕...
Are you scared of someone?
你是害怕某个人吗
Silas...
萨拉斯
Tell me who. I don't
告诉我是谁 我不希望...
I don't want anything to happen to my mom.
我不希望我妈出任何事
What do you think is gonna happen to her?
你觉得她会出什么事
I can't talk. I can't.
我不能说 我不能说
Silas...
萨拉斯
What do you fear?
你到底害怕什么
Please don't make me say.
求你别逼我说
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我的
It's safe here. It's okay.
这里很安全 没事的
Silas...
萨拉斯
Do you know who Drill is?
你知道德雷尔是谁吗
My name is Daniel Goetz.
我叫丹尼尔·盖茨
I'm a reporter for the Baltimore Observer.
我是《巴尔的摩观察报》的记者
A reporter? Mmhmm.
记者 是的
I know what happened at harbor point.
我知道港点核工厂发生了什么事
I know what's going on with the children,
我知道那些孩子们遭遇了什么事
Your son, Henry.
你儿子 亨利
How exactly do you know any of that?
你是怎么知道这些的
If you're worried about protecting your source, mr. Goetz,
如果你是想保护你的线人 盖茨先生
I would worry more about a national-security warrant from --
我建议你更担心一下收到危及国♥家♥安♥全♥的逮捕令
Don't threaten me, agent Rollins.
别威胁我 罗林斯探员
You read the constitution?
你看过《宪法》吗
It's called freedom of the press.
这叫新闻自♥由♥
It's the first amendment
就在第一修正案里
So you don't have to read that far.
你不需要看很多就能看到
Who gave you your information?
是谁给你的信息
Right now.
立刻说
Dr. Maria Benavidez.
玛丽娅·贝纳维德斯医生
She contacted me after you kidnapped her,
她在你绑♥架♥她后联♥系♥了我
Told me everything she saw.
把她见到的一切都告诉我了
I've been in touch with her ever since -- until last night.
我从那之后就一直和她保持着联♥系♥ 直到昨晚
I was on the phone with her.
我原本在和她打电♥话♥
The line went dead. Haven't heard from her since.
但线路突然断了 从那之后就没她的消息了
She once told me that if anything happened to her,
她曾告诉我 如果她出了什么事
I should find Sean Bennigan.
我就要去找肖恩·本尼甘
She seemed to feel that you were the only man she could trust.
她似乎觉得 你是她唯一可信赖的人
Dr. Benavidez is dead, mr. Goetz.
贝纳维德斯医生已经死了 盖茨先生
They found her body this morning.
他们今早发现了她的尸体
Do you know who?
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you?
你知道吗
I think I know why you're here.
我想我知道你为什么来这里
You sure about that?
你确定吗
You need me to back up your story
你需要我为你的报道作证
So that you don't look like a crackpot.
以避免世人都把你当疯子
Maybe.
或许吧
But I have the feeling you might need me, too.
但我感觉你或许也需要我
And why is that?
为什么
Because I know about Drill.
因为我了解德雷尔
And I think maybe it's time everybody else does, too.
我觉得现在大家都该好好了解一下他了
Silas...
萨拉斯
Drill is not your friend.
德雷尔不是你的朋友
I know that you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
Drill said he'd hurt my mom if I told.
德雷尔说如果我说出去 他就伤害我妈
Okay. That's fine.
好吧 没事
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不必说
We can play by Drill's rules, okay?
我们可以按照德雷尔的规矩来 好吗
What if I show you some photos
我给你看一些照片
And you can just point...
你可以指出...
At whoever it is that threatened you,
那个威胁过你的人
That said that they would hurt your mom?
那个说要伤害你妈妈的人
Okay? That's -- that's not breaking the rules, is it?
好吗 那并没有违反规矩 对吗
Any of these?
是这些人当中的吗
Okay.
好的
Any of these?
是这些人当中的吗
Silas?
萨拉斯
Is Drill one of these children?
德雷尔是这些孩子中的某个吗
Wes, what's going on?
韦斯 发生什么事了
It's Drill. He's angry.
是德雷尔 他生气了
I told you he'd know!
我就说他会知道的吧
It's Drill.
是德雷尔
Evacuate everyone to the yard in front of the mess hall.
把所有人转移到餐厅前的院子里去
Silas!
萨拉斯
Have you seen Minx?
你看到明克丝了吗
Not inside. I think she made it out.
不在里面 我觉得她出来了
What about Henry? I haven't seen him.
亨利呢 我没看到他
Minx. Minx.
明克丝 明克丝
Silas, what is it?
萨拉斯 怎么了
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表