剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "The whispers"...
《天机密语》前情提要
My friend Drill. He speaks through the lights.
我朋友德雷尔 他会通过灯光跟我交流
Each of these kids claims to have a friend named Drill
每个涉事的孩子都声称有一个叫德雷尔的朋友
That no one else can see.
而其他人都看不见他
You know who he is.
你知道他是谁
I think it might be my husband.
我觉得他可能是我丈夫
That he's experiencing some kind of of memory loss.
他显然是遭受了失忆
Each of your tattoos, they... they represent a place?
你的每个纹身 都代表一个地方吗
Sometimes a person.
有时候代表一个人
You kidnapped me for a reason!
你绑♥架♥我总得有原因吧
You must know!
你肯定知道
I never know... not until I get there.
我不知道 到了那里才会知道
That's how this works.
就是这样
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's a message.
一条信息
What's it saying?
说什么了
My son, two years ago, he got sick. He lost his hearing.
我儿子 两年前 一场大病让他失去了听觉
You knew how shaky things were at home for her.
你知道她家里当时出了多大的状况
You think I took advantage of Claire.
你觉得我趁虚而入 占了克莱尔的便宜
You have no idea what she and I had.
你不知道她和我之间是怎样的感情
Sean survived and he's here,
肖恩没死 而且就在国内
I have to find him.
我必须找到他
I need to know about Drill.
我需要知道关于德雷尔的事
He asked you to play a game, didn't he?
他让你玩一个游戏 对吧
He wanted me to go on daddy's computer and look for the treasure.
他让我打开爸爸的电脑寻宝
And what was the treasure?
要找的宝贝是什么
It's the Harbor Point nuclear power plant.
是港点核工厂
That's where Sean's going.
肖恩就是要去那里
Drill.
德雷尔
Find my daddy and bring him home.
找到我爸 把他带回家
I'll do anything.
我愿意做任何事
What's next, Drill?
接下来要做什么 德雷尔
Is that one word or two?
那是一个还是两个词啊
Now what?
然后呢
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Okay.
好吧
Good morning.
早上好
Something important for work.
工作上有要紧事
Anything I can help you with?
需要我帮你做什么吗
Hi, Henry.
你好 亨利
I'm Minx.
我是明克丝
Drill said I should come over to play.
德雷尔叫我过来玩
He also told me you can hear now.
他还告诉我你现在能听得到了
Don't worry. I can keep a secret.
别担心 我守得住秘密
Your mommy's pretty.
你妈妈挺漂亮的
Not as pretty as mine, but...
虽然没有我妈妈漂亮 不过
Does she... know you're here?
她知道你在这儿吗
My mom?
我妈妈吗
Lately, she's more interested in where my dad is than where I am.
她最近更关心我爸去哪了 而不是我
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's okay.
没事的
Drill says it's gonna get better soon.
德雷尔说很快就会好转起来了
He's helping.
他在帮忙
He wants to help you, too.
他还想帮你
With what?
帮我什么
Someone you're looking for.
你在找的人
Drill says he can help you get what you want
德雷尔说他可以帮你实现愿望
if you help him get what he wants.
如果你帮他实现愿望的话
What do I have to do?
我要做什么
Just...
就
Play a game.
玩个游戏
I didn't realize the D.O.D. and the FBI had a carpool program.
我都不知道国防部和联调局还有"拼车"项目呢
You must be Agent Rollins.
你就是罗林斯探员吧
Mr. Lawrence.
劳伦斯先生
Paul Wheeler, representing Torrent Energy Group
保罗·维勒 托伦特能源集团代表
who own and operate Harbor Point.
他们是港点核工厂的业主和运营者
This is Reid, our chief of security.
这是瑞德 我们的安全主管
he's put the plant on lockdown, as requested,
他已按要求封锁了核电厂
but I imagine he's just as eager as I am
但我想他跟我一样
to know exactly what the hell is going on here.
十分想知道到底是怎么回事
We have intel that a United States Air Force pilot
我们有情报显示一名美国空军飞行员
has been receiving funds from inside a rogue state.
一直收到来路不明的资金
Mostly likely Libya.
很可能是利比亚
And during that time, he's gone to extreme measures
而在此期间 他费尽心机
to ensure reports of a damaged cooling pipe
确保该工厂内一根
inside this plant did not get into the hands
受损冷却管的报告不会
of anyone who might be able to fix it.
被能处理这一情况的人收到
It's our opinion that he plans on exploiting that flaw
我们认为他有意利用这一受损情况
to create some kind of contamination event.
制♥造♥一场核污染事故
Where did you say you found this, again?
你说这是在哪发现的
Here.
这里
Coming in here with a lot of information, Claire.
你带来了好多信息啊 克莱尔
Maybe if you'd just been straight with me...
如果你跟我实话实说
I showed everything I had.
我把我知道的一切都说了
With Wes Lawrence, but not your partner.
跟韦斯·劳伦斯 而不是跟你搭档说
Though, I guess that wouldn't be the first time, would it?
不过这也不会是第一次了
You know, if it wasn't for Wes and I working together,
如果不是我和韦斯合作
you'd still be on the floor of a gas-station bathroom
你这会儿还在加油站洗手间地板上
looking for hair samples.
收集毛发样本呢
So a simple thank-you will suffice.
说句谢谢就足以了
Rollins.
罗林斯
Found a car wreck about 3 miles from here.
据此3英里处发现一辆撞废车辆
Matches the description of the vehicle
特征符合本尼甘
stolen from the area Bennigan was last spotted.
最后被目击地点附近的一辆失窃车辆
Okay, coordinate with security.
好的 跟安保部合作
We need spotters on the entry roads.
在入口路上安排人监视
Claire, you sure you're okay?
克莱尔 你确定你没事吗
It's fine.
没事
Give me full comms with your people inside.
让我跟里面每个人沟通
We need to know everything they do.
我们需要掌握他们知道的一切
Security 1.
安保1号♥
Yes, sir.
在 先生
We're gonna need a broadcast.
我们需要广播
Which camera? All of them.
哪个摄像头 全部
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉来晚了
Saw some action at the perimeter.
外♥围♥有些动静
You heard about anything going on?
听说出什么事了吗
Nothing.
没有
She's still running a little hot.
机组还是有点热
Water's tripped level 4.
水位到达4级了
You called it in last night, right?
你昨晚报告了吧
I'm sure they've got a team in there looking at things,
他们肯定派人来看了
and if there's a problem, I'm sure they'll find it.
如果有问题 他们会发现的
Why does Drill want me to find these things?
德雷尔为什么要我找到那些东西
It's like a treasure hunt.
就像寻宝
"The first thing you have to do
第一件事
is take your bike to Black-eyed Sue."
就是把你的自行车带到黑眼苏那里去
I don't think my grandma will let me do that.
我觉得我外婆不会同意的
Don't worry. I'll take care of her.
别担心 我来搞定她
I'm sorry. I didn't...
很抱歉 我不...
Who's your friend, Henry?
你的朋友叫什么名字啊 亨利
I'm minx.
我叫明克丝
Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I didn't know Henry was having any friends over today.
我不知道今天亨利有朋友要过来
Well...okay.
好吧
Have fun.
玩得开心哦
Just, um...
就...
let me know if you need anything.
需要什么随时告诉我
I don't think this is a good idea.
我觉得这样不太好
I don't want to get in trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表