剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on "The whispers"...
《天机密语》前情提要
My wish came true. What did you wish for?
我的心愿居然实现了 你的心愿是什么
For Drill to make you and daddy love each other again.
我希望德雷尔能让你和爸爸重新相爱
Here's what we know about the entity.
以下是我们对这个实体的了解
It travels electrically, through power cables,
它只能随着电流走 经过电缆
So it can be identified by a heat signature.
所以可以通过热信♥号♥♥识别出它
He uses kids, but not just any kids.
他需要利用孩子 但不是随便什么孩子
He chooses them carefully. They all have access.
他会精心挑选 他们都能帮助他掌握想要的信息
His whole planet was dying.
他们整个星球都要灭亡了
He needed to send a signal back to the others.
他需要把信♥号♥♥发回给其他同类
Mr. President, we learned how to kill Drill.
总统先生 我们知道如何杀死德雷尔了
He can posses the body of a child.
他能附身于一个孩子身上
Once he does, he can be destroyed.
一旦他附身 就可以被消灭了
He never goes outside.
他连门都不出
He's always on the computer.
就知道玩电脑
Well, that's what kids do today.
现在的孩子不都这样嘛
They play on the computer. Maybe we should take his away, then.
就爱玩电脑 或许我们该收走他的电脑
Let's just sign him up for some sports or --
帮他报名参加个运动之类的
He's not you. He doesn't like sports.
他又不是你 他不喜欢运动
Well, we don't always get to do what we want, do we?
谁也不能事事都如愿 对吧
And you know what? It's about time Nicholas learned that.
知道吗 是时候让尼古拉斯明白这点了
Seriously? He is a 10-year-old boy.
你不是吧 他才10岁
Why don't you take him to the park?
你怎么不带他去公园
I-I see other kids playing there all the time.
我看到其他孩子都在公园里玩
The other kids pick on him.
其他孩子会欺负他
Who is that?
谁
Who's there?
是谁
Stop it! Go away!
停下 走开
Just go away! Leave me alone! Stop it! Stop it!
快走开 别来惹我 停下 快停下
Nicholas? Nicholas?
尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯
Nicholas, are you all right?
尼古拉斯 你没事吧
Baby?
宝贝
I heard a voice... Like a ghost.
我听到个声音 像鬼一样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
H-he says he wants to be my friend.
他说他想跟我做朋友
A ghost?
鬼
Maybe if he made some real friends,
要是他能交一些真正的朋友
He wouldn't have to invent imaginary ones.
也许就不用幻想小伙伴了
Come here, baby. You're okay.
来 宝贝 没事了
Okay.
没事了
How long are we gonna live like this?
我们还要这样生活多久
Until we know we're safe.
直到我们确定安全了
How will we know when that is?
我们怎么知道什么时候才算安全
I mean, if Drill can posses a child Lena.
要是德雷尔能附在孩子身上 丽娜
We know how close he is with Minx.
我们知道他跟明克丝有多亲近
What if...
要是...
What if he chooses her?
要是他选了她怎么办
That's -- that's why we have monitors,
所以 所以我们才在屋里
Sensors all over the house, okay?
装满了监控和热量感应器 好吗
If he tries to go near Minx or any of us, we'll know.
要是他想靠近明克丝或我们任何人 我们会发现的
How will knowing stop it from happening?
就算能发现 又如何能阻止他呢
He finally got to sleep.
他总算睡了
Just took three stories and a children's aspirin.
我讲了三个故事 还给他吃了儿童阿司匹林
Said he had a headache again.
他说他又头疼了
He had one last night, too.
他昨晚也头疼来着
Everything he's been through, to only have a headache?
他经历了这么多 就只是头疼
Pretty tough kid.
真是个坚强的孩子
Pretty tough mom, too.
他妈妈也很坚强
No!
不
Minx?!
明克丝
No, Drill! Leave me alone!
不 德雷尔 别来招惹我
You stay away from her!
离她远点
It's okay, daddy. He's gone now.
没事了 爸爸 他走了
Okay. What did he want?
好吧 他想要什么
He said that he'd forgive us for everything we've done if...
他说他会原谅我们所做的一切
If I help him make a new friend.
只要我能帮他交到新朋友
Okay, what -- what -- what friend, honey?
什...什么 什么朋友 亲爱的
Did he -- did he say who it is?
他有说是谁吗
No. You said not to talk to him anymore.
没有 你说过别再跟他说话了
Good. So I didn't.
很好 所以我没理他
It's okay, baby. You did good.
没事了宝贝 你做得很好
We're just trying to figure out what Drill is up to.
我们只是想弄清德雷尔到底想干什么
I don't know. But whatever it is, it's gonna happen soon.
我不知道 但不管是什么 很快就会发生了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because he said he needed to play with his new friend now
因为他说他现在就得跟他的新朋友玩
Because... He's running out of time.
因为 他快没时间了
Time for what?
没时间干什么
We don't know.
我们也不知道
Well, if Drill's looking for a new friend,
如果德雷尔在找新朋友
that means he needs access to someone. Or something.
那就是说他需要接近某人 或某物
But what? A-a new energy source?
但会是什么呢 一个新的能量源吗
Well, we know he tried to call his friends,
我们知道他试图联♥系♥他的同类
And we destroyed any possibility of that.
我们破坏了一切可能的途径
So what would he want to do next?
那么他下一步会想干什么呢
It doesn't matter what Drill wants. It's what we want.
他想干什么并不重要 重点是我们想要什么结果
It's this thing out of lives for good.
是让这东西永远消失
Now, the only way we're gonna do that
现在 唯一可能成功的方式
is to stop reacting to Drill.
就是不再被动地回应他
We need to get a step ahead of him. Okay, but how?
我们得领先他一步 好吧 但要怎么做
The same way we would if we were tracking any other killer --
跟追踪任何杀手的方法一样
we profile Drill.
我们要给他做个侧写
What are his habits? How does he choose his victims?
他的习惯是什么 他是怎么选择受害者的
And what happens when you find him?
等找到他又怎么办
We all know what it's gonna take to kill drill.
我们都知道要杀他需要付出什么代价
Are we really willing to go that far?
我们真要做到那一步吗
Dad?
爸爸
I-I don't feel very good.
我感觉不太舒服
Is it your head again, sweetheart?
你又头疼了吗 宝贝
No, I-I-it's all over.
不 是全身都疼
I got it, Claire. I'll take him to the doctor.
我来吧 克莱尔 我带他去看医生
You guys find the bastard that's been hurting our kids.
你们一定要找到那个伤害我们孩子的混♥蛋♥
Okay. How the hell do we do that?
好吧 到底要怎么做
We know he feeds on energy.
我们知道他是以能源为食物的
We know he travels through power lines.
我们知道他通过电线移♥动♥
So there has to be some kind of evidence of that, right?
所以肯定会有些证据的 对吧
Trail of breadcrumbs telling us where he's been,
零星的碎片就能告诉我们他去过哪里
Hopefully where he's going next.
也许还能指出他接下来会去哪儿
Ah, there you are. Good afternoon.
你们来了 下午好
Agents, what can I do for you?
探员们 有什么能效劳的
We're wondering if you've noticed any anomalies
我们想知道你是否有留意到
in energy consumption over the last few weeks --
过去几周有什么异常的电量消耗情况
Spikes, dips, anything out of the ordinary.
过猛或过少 任何不寻常的情况
Guess it depends on what you mean by "Out of the ordinary."
那得看你怎么界定"不寻常"了
What are those?
那是什么
Brownouts.
电压不足
They're not uncommon in the summer heat,
在夏季倒也挺常见的
When, uh, people crank their AC,
当大家都打开空调时...
But it's been pretty cool lately, so...
但最近天气挺凉爽的 所以...
Can you pull up the addresses?
你能调出这些地址吗
Yeah, sure. Over here.
当然可以 在这里
There you go.
有了
There's a school, playground...
有学校 操场
Harbor Point nuclear power plant.
港点核工厂
Bureau office where we interviewed the kids.
我们在局里询问孩子们的那间办公室
Wes' house.
韦斯家
My house.
我家
Capitol university hospital, last night.
首都大学医院 昨晚
This is him, Claire.
就是他在搞鬼 克莱尔
That one, from this morning -- what's this spot?
那个 是今早出现的 那是什么地方
Don't know. It's restricted.
不知道 限制查看
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表