剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
He saw the energy, and he came right at me.
他看到了能量 就直接冲我而来
"He"?
"他"
When I saw that blue light...
当我看到那道蓝色光的时候
That was when I knew that something was here.
我就立即知道 有东西来了
"Something"?
"东西"
Something not human.
非人类的东西
I just need more time.
我需要更多的时间
Where are the guards?
守卫都哪儿去了
Oh, god.
天啊
No!
不要
I'm sorry, Wes.
我很抱歉 韦斯
Where is she?! You have to believe me.
她在哪儿 你必须相信我
I take no solace in what needs to be done.
我也不想这样 但这是必须要做的
Sir, you don't have to do this now.
长官 你不必现在就动手
I just need a few more days, so Tto what?
我只是还需要几天时间 干什么
T-to remove Drill from her body.
把德雷尔从她体内赶出来
So now you're talking about exorcism?
现在你是想搞驱魔大会吗
Listen to yourself. Sir
听听你说的是什么话 长官
No more negotiations, Please.
没得商量
Wes. We're going to end this today.
我们今天就要了结这一切
No, no. I'm sorry, sir.
不不 抱歉 长官
It's best if you weren't here for this. Sir, sir.
最好你不要待在这里亲眼目睹 长官 长官
Please, you can't you can't do this. Please, escort them out.
求你了 你不能这么做 送他们出去
You can't do this. She is an 8-year-old child!
你不能这么做 她只是个8岁孩子啊
Mr. Secretary, please, give us --
国务卿先生 求你了 再给我们...
Damn it!
该死的
Talking about using this thing on a child?
你是说要把这东西用在一个孩子身上吗
It's not a child, sir. It's an alien threat.
那不是个孩子 先生 而是外星威胁
Do it. Just get it over with.
做吧 赶紧了结
I'm not leaving here!
我绝不离开这里
Get off me!
放开我
Wes. Wes, Wes, Wes, Wes.
韦斯 韦斯 韦斯
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
There has to be another way, Claire.
肯定还有别的办法 克莱尔
There has to be another way.
肯定有别的办法的
What is that?
那是什么
That's how they're gonna do it.
他们打算用上这个
That's how they're gonna kill Minx.
他们打算用这个杀了明克丝
I have to do whatever it takes.
我必须准备好不择手段地去做
We have to save her.
我们必须救她
What happens if the president says no?
如果总统说不行会怎么样
That's not an option.
那是不可能的
This isn't on you, Claire.
这不是你的错 克莱尔
Isn't it?
不是吗
You did what you had to do,
你只是做了你该做的
Just like I did.
就像我一样
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
I just talked to a reporter,
我刚跟一个记者聊过了
Gave him the whole story.
把整件事都告诉他了
Sean, why would you do that?
肖恩 你为什么这么做
Because this exposes everything.
因为这会曝光一切
They'll be forced to let our kids go.
他们将被迫放了那些孩子
That's the only way we get Henry back home.
只有这样我们才能把亨利救回家
I have to go.
我得挂了
I'll call you as soon as I can.
我会尽快联♥系♥你的
I just got off with the press secretary.
我刚跟新闻发言人通完电♥话♥
Now it's their move.
现在该看他们的行动了
My contact at the white house,
我在白宫的联络人
She's not making any promises,
现在无法做出确切承诺
But she's trying to get us a meeting.
但她在努力争取帮我们安排一次会议
Okay. Let's go.
好的 我们走
Mr. President, I'm sorry for the interruption.
总统先生 抱歉打扰
Excuse me, gentlemen.
先失陪下 先生们
We got a call from the Baltimore observer.
我们刚收到《巴尔的摩观察报》的电♥话♥
They, uh...
他们...
They know about Drill.
他们知道德雷尔的事了
How long do we have?
我们还有多少时间
Well, they say about two hours,
他们说大约两小时
But I'm confident I can get them to hold the story --
但我相信我可以让他们暂时压下这篇报道
That won't be necessary.
不必了
Excuse me?
什么
It'll all be over in about two hours.
大约两小时后 一切已经结束了
I want to go live before the story breaks.
我希望在报道出来前发表直播讲话
Sir, I have to advise against...
先生 我必须反对...
Do you understand the kind of panic that this could cause?
你知道这会引发多大的恐慌吗
No more than if the leader of this nation
总不会比那些选民们发现
Is caught lying to the very people who elected him.
他们选出的国家领导人欺骗了他们所引发的恐慌大
No more hiding. No more secrets.
不再遮遮掩掩 不再保守秘密
This is what must be done.
这是必行之事
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Oh, and, Alan, one more thing.
对了 艾伦 还有件事
Get those children home.
把那些孩子们放回家吧
I want my daughter back.
我希望我的女儿回来
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Where are they taking us?
他们要带我们去哪儿
How should I know?
我怎么知道
In a few minutes, we're gonna go live to the white house,
几分钟后 白宫方面将发表直播讲话
Where president Winters has called a last-minute press conference.
温特斯总统临时召开了一次新闻发布会
Please. We don't have much time.
拜托了 我们没多少时间了
Okay, I just I need Wes, I'm
听着 我只需要... 韦斯 我...
I need five minutes with him. Wes, I'm trying,
我只需要占用他5分钟 韦斯 我在努力呢
But now this press conference has come up look, you just
但这个新闻发布会就要开始了 听着 你...
You just tell him that -- that there's an alternative, okay?
你就告诉他 还有别的办法 好吗
We don't have to pull the trigger right now.
我们不必现在就动手
He'll know what I'm talking about.
他会明白我的意思的
Okay. I'm trying. Please.
好的 我在努力呢 拜托了
You don't understand how important this is. We don't have time.
你不明白这事有多重要 我们没有时间了
Okay. Please.
好的 拜托了
I can't tell you what a relief that is.
我无法形容那让我松了多大一口气
I'll be right there. Thank you.
我马上就到 谢谢
They're letting the kids out.
他们要把孩子们都放了
So it worked. Looks like Oberon came through.
看来奏效了 奥布朗想通了
What's Oberon?
奥布朗是什么
Secret service code name for the president.
特勤局为总统定的代号♥名
Each family member of the family has one.
总统家庭中的每一位成员都有个代号♥
They all start with the same letter --
开头字母都是一样的
First lady, she's Olympia.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥叫奥林匹亚
And what about the daughter?
那总统的女儿呢
Don't know that one off the top of my head.
我不太记得了
Sean.
肖恩
Sean, I can't -- I can't talk right now.
肖恩 我现在没空跟你说话
Claire, it's Cassandra. She's Drill.
克莱尔 是卡珊德拉 她才是德雷尔
What?
什么
Orion -- it's Cassandra's secret service code name.
奥莱恩 是特勤局给卡珊德拉定的代号♥
What?
什么
You were right.
你说对了
It isn't Minx.
不是明克丝
Copy that. Olympia and orion on the move.
收到 奥林匹亚和奥莱恩过来了
He's in the white house.
他进入白宫了
Drill framed Minx.
德雷尔陷害了明克丝
So Cassandra burned herself.
是卡珊德拉故意烧伤了自己
Henry?! She must have. Minx?!
亨利 一定是的 明克丝
With the evacuation of the children,
当时所有的孩子都在被疏散
There was so much chaos that we --
场面一片混乱 我们...
We weren't looking at her. We were looking at Minx.
我们都没注意她 我们只顾着看明克丝了
What about Silas? He said he saw Minx.
那萨拉斯的证词呢 他说他亲眼看到明克丝了
He was telling the truth
他说的其他一切都是真的
about everything but who he saw.
只不过他看到的人不是明克丝
It was Cassandra who caught him.
是卡珊德拉发现了他
She's the one who threatened to hurt his mom.
是她威胁要伤害他妈妈的
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表