剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
I need you to do me a favor, all right?
我需要你帮我个忙 好吗
If any of the kids start acting strange or start...
如果这些孩子当中 有谁表现得很奇怪
Asking the children to do things for them,
并且让其他孩子帮他做事
I need you to tell me, okay?
我要你来告诉我 好吗
Henry says they already think
亨利说他们已经觉得
I'm some kind of spy for the grown-ups.
我是大人们安插的间谍了
Isn't there someone else that can do it for you instead?
就不能找个其他人帮你做这事吗
Is Henry okay?
亨利没事吧
I swear, if you've let anything happen to him, Wes --
我发誓 如果你让他出了任何事 韦斯
Claire, he's fine. Listen to me.
克莱尔 他没事 听我说
I've managed to convince them to let you in here.
我已经说服他们让你进来这里了
I told them we needed your help.
我跟他们说我们需要你的帮助
How?
怎么帮
So, what, I'm supposed to just sit by the phone and wait?
所以我就在电♥话♥旁傻等着吗
Sean, I have to go. Call Jessup.
肖恩 我得走了 联♥系♥加斯帕
Tell him about dr. Benavidez.
把贝纳维德斯医生的事告诉他
All right, I'll find out what orion has to do with any of this.
好的 我会查清楚猎户座跟这一切有什么关系
Just...Be careful.
你千万要当心
I will. I will.
我会的 我会的
I'm coming home... with our son.
我一定会回来的 带着我们的儿子
It's me again.
又是我
If I don't hear from you in an hour,
如果一小时内还是没你的消息
I'm gonna make contact.
我就要主动联♥系♥了
What do the kids know?
孩子们知道些什么
Nothing. We're keeping the information secret.
一无所知 我们对相关信息保密了
I think we should isolate them in separate rooms.
我觉得应该把他们分开
For their safety?
为他们的安全着想吗
To keep Drill from getting to them
是要防止德雷尔趁我们
Before we get to talk to them.
跟他们谈话前 先对他们下手了
Good idea.
好主意
We don't know what he's able to do inside a body,
我们不知道他附身在人体内之后的能力
Whether he'll have the children's memories, their thoughts.
不知他是否会拥有孩子的记忆 思维
Either way, you can bet he won't make it easy.
不管怎样 肯定都是很难对付的
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗
Honestly, at this point, I don't know what you think.
说实话 此时此刻 我不知道你的想法
Claire if you have trapped Drill in here with Henry
克莱尔 如果你把德雷尔和亨利一起困在这里了
And something happens to him...
而他又出了什么事
I will never forgive you.
我永远都不会原谅你的
My god.
天啊
It could be any of them.
可能是其中任何一个
Mommy!
妈妈
Does this mean we're going home?
这意味着我们可以回家了吗
Not yet, sweetheart.
暂时还不行 宝贝
What we are looking for are signs of emotional authenticity.
我们要寻找的是情感真实性的表现
A-and you gauge that how?
你是如何判断出来的
Children this age, they're spontaneous.
这个年纪的孩子 都是很随性的
They can be blunt and inappropriate.
他们可能会很粗鲁 没礼貌
If they're -- if they're keeping secrets,
如果他们隐藏着什么秘密
They let you know.
你是很容易知道的
How?
怎么知道
They have tells, I mean, just like us,
他们也喜欢倾诉秘密 就跟我们大人一样
But with even less control over the whole mechanism.
不过对整个机制的控制力更弱
They -- they fidget. Their eyes wander.
他们会慌乱 眼神游离
And that's how we differentiate them from Drill.
我们就通过这样把他们和德雷尔区分开
Exactly. Drill is not a child.
没错 德雷尔不是个孩子
He was able to possess Eliot Harcourt
他当年曾成功附身艾略特·哈克特
And fool the parents,
并且骗过父母
But they didn't know what to look for.
但当时他们并不知道疑点在哪里
I do.
我知道
Claire will interview the children...
克莱尔将负责跟孩子们的谈话
Narrowing the field as much as possible.
尽可能地缩小嫌疑人的范围
What's your system of interrogation?
你打算采用什么审问策略
It's not an interrogation. It's a conversation.
不是审问 只是对话而已
I have a list of questions.
我列出了一系列的问题
They're -- they're simple but revealing.
很简单的问题 但可以反映出很多信息
For example?
比如呢
Mr. Secretary...
国务卿先生
What do you fear?
你害怕什么
I fear...that my parents are gonna have a big fight.
我害怕 我父母激烈地吵架
I fear my cat will die.
我害怕我的猫咪会死
I fear...
我害怕
It's okay. Go ahead.
没事的 说出来吧
I fear that no one likes me.
我害怕没人会喜欢我
What do you dream?
你会梦到什么
I dream of a quiet place.
我会梦到一个安静的地方
I dream of being powerful.
我梦到成为一个强大的人
What do you dream?
你会梦到什么
I dream that you'd stop asking me questions.
我会梦到你停止问我问题
I know. We're almost done.
我懂的 就快好了
But I've already told you everything!
但我已经把一切都告诉你了
I'm asking you so many questions.
我问了这么多问题
It's because we are trying to find something out
是因为我们要查出一些信息
That's very important.
那是非常重要的
I don't like this place.
我不喜欢这地方
It's ugly, and it smells funny.
很丑 而且有怪味
Well, I agree with you.
我也同意
And we're almost done.
就快好了
You miss your home.
你想家了
We're moving.
我们要搬走了
Where? California.
搬去哪儿 加州
Mommy says she can't live in that house anymore.
妈妈说她无法忍♥受再住在那栋房♥子里了
Well, I understand that.
我理解
She had a terrible accident here.
她在哪里发生了一场可怕的事故
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你想干什么
You're trying to make me keep talking,
你想让我不停地说
But I'm done talking.
但我不会再说了
And I want those people to stop watching me!
我还希望那些人别再监控我了
Jessup. Yeah, I just pulled in.
加斯帕 是的 我刚停好车
I have clearance?
我有权限吗
Okay. I'll be right up.
好的 我马上上来
Who are you and why are you following me?
你是谁 你为什么跟踪我
What do you see?
你看到什么了
I see my mom.
我看到我妈了
I know this must be strange,
我知道这样很奇怪
To answer my questions...
回答我的问题时
Like we don't even know each other.
就装作我们根本不认识一样
It's kind of like that poem we wrote at school,
有点像我们在学校里写的那首诗
The "All about me" poem.
那首叫《关于我的一切》的诗
We had to write our name and all the things we think about.
我们得写下自己的名字 以及我们所想到的东西
You can make up new answers if you want to...
如果你愿意 也可以重新给出答案
Since your life is different now.
毕竟你的生活现在不同了
Yeah. Like in that part that said "I hear."
是啊 比如在"我听到"那个栏位下
Last year, I put "Nothing,"
去年 我写的是"什么都听不到"
But now I can say "Everything."
但现在我可以写 什么都能听到
Do you still hear Drill?
你还能听到德雷尔的声音吗
I don't like him.
我不喜欢他
He hurt Minx's mom,
他伤害了明克丝的妈妈
And he wanted to hurt you and dad.
他还想伤害你和爸爸
If Drill asked you to do something for him...
如果德雷尔再找你帮他做事
I'd say no.
我会拒绝的
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
张开你的眼睛
What do you see?
你看到了什么
I see my room.
我看到了我的房♥间
And what would you be doing if you were in your room right now?
如果你现在就在你房♥间里 你会做些什么
Playing with my stuffies.
玩我的毛绒玩具
Do you have a favorite stuffy?
其中有你最爱的吗
My daddy says it's not nice to play favorites.
我爸爸说搞差别对待不好
Your dad has a good point.
你♥爸♥爸说的很对
The boy with the red hair who hugged you earlier...
之前抱你的那个红发男孩
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表