剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Fine, sir.
挺好的 长官
I reckon this is the closest you've come
我想这次是你最近距离地
to knowing what it feels like to face down the enemy.
感受和敌人正面交锋吧
I have been fortunate in that way.
我觉得挺幸运的
Do you think it puts you at a tactical disadvantage?
你觉得这让你在战术上处于劣势吗
I don't understand.
我不明白你的意思
Never having been in battle,
你从未亲临战场
do you think it puts you behind the 8-ball
就负责这次行动而言
when it comes to running this operation?
你觉得这让你处境不利吗
I think if it wasn't for the work I've done,
如果没有我所做的一切
you wouldn't know there was a battle, sir.
你都无法察觉这场战争 长官
Touche.
说得好
Well, I really, uh...
另外我真的...
I really just wanted to congratulate you.
我就是想向你表示祝贺
Uh, when I first moved up the ranks,
我刚刚升职的时候
one of the hardest things for me to learn was how to delegate.
对我而言最难学会的事情之一就是如何用人
It seems you're way ahead of the curve.
你在这方面似乎挺擅长的
I don't follow.
我没明白
Well, allowing Claire Bennigan to gather those children,
就是让克莱尔·本尼甘把孩子们聚到一起
ask them questions about Africa, about Drill.
问他们关于非洲和德雷尔的事
Oh, I, uh...
我...
You didn't...?
你不知...
I'm sorry. I just assumed...
不好意思 我只是认为...
No, we... we discussed ways to gather intel. I just...
不是 我们商量过怎么收集情报 我
See, see, see, uh, when you've actually been in battle, son,
听我说 当你真的置身于战场之上 孩子
You learn even your allies need a little oversight.
你会明白 即使是盟友 也需要一点监督
I trust Claire completely. Well, I trust my brother.
我完全信任克莱尔 我也信自己兄弟
Doesn't mean I'm gonna let him share a bed with my wife.
但那不意味着我会让他和我妻子同床
I don't think Claire...
我认为克莱尔不会...
Do you know who's gonna be there?
你知道都会有谁参加吗
Do you know the questions she's gonna ask?
你知道她会提什么问题吗
Is there a containment plan
如果泄露了什么敏感信息
if there's any sensitive material disclosed?
有没有相应的控制方案
Let's try that question again.
现在再回答刚才那个问题
How are you handling all this, son?
眼下这一切你应对如何 孩子
Agent Bennigan.
本尼甘探员
I'm just... one second.
稍等我片刻
What the hell is going on?
这他妈是怎么回事
I was going to ask you the same question.
我也想问你这个问题
This is exactly what I didn't want...
这些都是我不想要的
Cameras, security measures.
摄像机 安保措施
Who ordered all this?
谁下令安排的
I did.
是我
Captain Bennigan.
本尼甘上尉
Yes?
什么事
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
I'm Hailey Frommer, Secretary of Defense.
我是国防部长 海利·弗洛姆
I don't get a lot of visitors here.
来这里看我的人不多
Well, you can't break into a nuclear power plant
你既然闯进核工厂
and expect to be treated like a war hero.
就不要奢望能受到战争英雄的优待了
But I-I'm getting ahead of myself.
我说的有点太多了
Tell me, captain, do you know how you ended up
告诉我 上尉 你知道自己
in the middle of the Sahara desert?
是怎么跑到撒哈拉沙漠去的吗
No.
不知道
No recollection of the mission you were on when it happened?
你也不记得事发时在执行什么任务了吗
No.
不记得
All right.
好吧
But you didn't come all this way just to get answers
你专程赶来不会就只想问这些吧
You could have gotten from my polygraph, did you?
你直接去看我的测谎记录就可以了 不是吗
Why do you think I'm here?
你认为我为何而来
Because the walls here have ears,
因为这里隔墙有耳
and they heard me ask my wife
他们听到我问我妻子
what Wes Lawrence was doing in Mali.
韦斯·劳伦斯在马里做什么
So why don't we just talk about that?
为什么我们不直奔主题呢
Don't push your luck, friend.
别太嚣张 朋友
The last man that showed me this little respect
上一个像这样对我不敬的人
is living out the rest of his days in Gitmo.
余生都要在关塔那摩监狱里度过
I just want to know what happened to me, sir,
我只想知道自己到底遭遇了什么事 长官
And I have a feeling
我有种感觉
whatever Mr. Lawrence is doing in Mali
无论劳伦斯先生在马里做什么
might get me some of those answers.
也许能帮我找到答案
So you and I both want the same thing.
那我们的目标一致
It seems we just have different strategies on how to get it.
只不过你我达到目标策略各不相同而已
See you soon, captain.
后会有期 上尉
They're nervous.
他们很紧张
They won't open up in this environment.
在这种环境下 他们不会敞开心扉的
I know you. You'll draw them out.
我了解你 你能引导他们开口
That's not the point.
那不是重点
The point is you went behind my back.
重点是你在背后拆我的台
I gave their parents my word.
我跟孩子们的家长承诺过了
If any of these kids know anything
如果这些孩子当中有谁
about what we're up against, we need to make sure...
对我们的敌人有任何了解 我们需要确保
That it's contained?
不会泄露消息吗
You gonna lock them up in some secret government site, too?
你打算也把他们关在某个政♥府♥秘密牢房♥里吗
I'm just trying to keep everyone safe.
我只是想确保大家的安全
Do you really think I'd put my own daughter at risk?
你觉得我会置我亲生女儿于危险中吗
You need to call home more.
你应该多给家里打打电♥话♥
Claire, don't.
克莱尔 别这样
Your wife -- she said no.
你妻子 她不同意
I guess she knows you better than I do.
我猜她比我更了解你
We never should have agreed to this.
我们一开始就不该同意
Honey, please.
亲爱的 别这样
Our son was cleared of any charges.
我们的儿子被撤消了所有指控
It was an accident.
那只是个意外
They just want to talk to the kids.
他们只是想跟孩子们聊聊
I'm sure nothing will happen.
我相信不会有事的
I don't even know why I'm here.
我都不知道我为什么来这里
I just posted something on a mommy-and-me website
我刚在妈咪宝贝网站上发了有关
about Jane's imaginary friend.
简的想象之友的内容
Next thing I know, the FBI is calling.
联调局就打电♥话♥来了
He's not imaginary.
他不是想象的
Excuse me?
你说什么
Trust me. He's real.
相信我 他是真实存在的
Claire, you didn't say anything about cameras.
克莱尔 你之前没说过会有摄像头啊
They look like lab rats in there.
他们在那里就像小白鼠一样
What the hell is going on in here?
到底是怎么回事
My daughter just has an active imagination.
我女儿只是想象力很丰富罢了
Please, please, please.
拜托 拜托了
Please. I understand how you all are feeling.
拜托了 我理解你们现在的感受
I seriously doubt that, agent Bennigan.
我很怀疑这一点 本尼甘探员
My son -- he's in there, too.
我儿子 他也在里面
I know this is a lot more than what we discussed.
我知道这比我们原先说好的令人难以接受
What exactly are we dealing with?
我们面对的到底是什么情况
I don't know. I... I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道
But I am hoping that by bringing the kids together,
但我希望通过把这些孩子聚到一起
we can push everything out into the open.
就能解开谜题
No more secrets.
不再有秘密了
Do you promise us that they are going to be okay?
你能向我们保证他们不会出事吗
I won't let anything happen to our kids.
我不会让我们的孩子出任何事的
Let's get started.
开始吧
Agent Bennigan.
本尼甘探员
Can I speak with you a moment?
我能跟你说几句吗
Yeah, of course.
当然可以
It's about my wife.
是有关我妻子的事
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's completely recovered.
她已经完全恢复了
The doctors, they're not sure how it happened,
医生们都不确定是怎么回事
but Harper says Drill did it.
但哈珀说是德雷尔干的
I -- I don't know what to think.
我...我都不知道该怎么想了
I know.
我懂的
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表