剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Drill told me there were others.
德雷尔跟我说过还有其他人
Did he tell you how many?
他跟你说了总共有多少个吗
Ethan...
伊森
did Drill ask you to build this?
是德雷尔让你建造这个的吗
Yes, he said I needed to make it...
是的 他说我必须做成功
And to call my mom if it didn't work.
如果不行 就给我妈打电♥话♥
I needed to call her at a certain time,
我必须在某些固定时间给她打电♥话♥
And then she solved it.
然后她就会帮我解决
I just needed a bigger battery.
我只是需要一个更大的电池
I don't want anyone questioning my son without me present.
我不希望任何人在我不在场时询问我儿子
Mrs. Bennigan, what are you doing here?
本尼甘太太 你到这儿来干什么
Renee.
瑞蕾
Renee...
瑞蕾
Where's Wes?
韦斯去哪儿了
Stop!
停下
Stop!
停下
We hit something!
我们挖到什么了
They found it.
他们找到了
But it's impossible.
但这是不可能的啊
Our scans would have picked it up.
我们的扫描仪应该能显示的才对啊
Everyone, please, step back.
请大家统统退后
Please.
拜托
Dig it out.
挖出来
Come on, Wes. Pick up.
快啊 韦斯 快接啊
Damn it.
该死的
Hello?
喂
Lena...
丽娜
It's Claire Bennigan.
我是克莱尔·本尼甘
I'm sorry to be calling. I know -- I know this is...
我很抱歉打过来 我知道 我知道这...
But it's about Wes.
但是事关韦斯
Has he called you?
他有给你打电♥话♥吗
Why? What's going on?
怎么了 怎么回事
I know that he's in Africa,
我知道他在非洲
and I've been trying to reach him.
我一直在试图联♥系♥他
There's another child being manipulated by Drill,
又有一个孩子 被德雷尔操纵了
Like Henry and Minx.
跟亨利和明克丝一样
I think that it has something to do with Wes.
我觉得这事跟韦斯有关
What?
什么啊
I think he's a target.
我觉得他就是目标
I think that Drill wanted Wes to go to Africa.
我觉得德雷尔想让韦斯去非洲
I haven't been able to reach him,
我怎么都无法联♥系♥上他
And neither has Renee,
瑞蕾也联♥系♥不上他
And I just -- I-I thought that...
我 我只是觉得...
I thought that you should know,
我觉得该通知你一下
In case he calls.
以防他打给你
Uh, I-if he calls I'll -- I'll tell him.
如果他打回来 我会告诉他的
Lena --
丽娜
Thank you for calling.
谢谢你打过来
Wes, it's me.
韦斯 是我
If you get this, call me, please, as soon as you can.
如果你收到这通留言 立刻打给我
It's important.
有重要的事情
Looks like she's in bed for the night.
似乎她已经安睡了
Let me know if that partner of your's going anywhere.
如果你的搭档有任何行动 立刻通知我
Of course. I'll keep you posted.
当然了 我会随时向你报告的
Thank you, agent Rollins.
谢谢你 罗林斯探员
Sir, I wanted to ask you something.
长官 我想问你一个问题
With all due respect, sir...
恕我冒犯 长官
what's this all about?
到底为什么要这样
Does this have to do with what happened at the reactor?
这跟核反应堆那事有关系吗
Do you think that Agent Bennigan had something to do with it?
你觉得本尼甘探员跟这事有关系吗
If I thought Claire Bennigan was responsible,
如果我觉得克莱尔·本尼甘有责任
you'd be doing more than following her.
你要做的可不只是跟踪她了
Then why?
那到底是为什么
Do you watch the news, agent Rollins?
你看新闻吗 罗林斯探员
I prefer to get mine from the papers, but...
我习惯看报纸 不过...
I hear people say they hate watching the news on television.
我听到有些人说讨厌看电视新闻
It scares them, seeing all the madness in the world.
看到世界上各种疯狂的事 吓到他们了
It's not the things I can see that scare me.
能吓到我的不是我能看到的东西
It's the things I can't see, agent Rollins...
而是我看不到的东西 罗林斯探员
The unknown.
未知的存在
That's what this is about.
那才是这么做的根本原因
Up.
提起来
Take it.
拿走吧
Whatever it is, it's yours.
不管是什么 都是你的了
Just take it.
拿走吧
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表