剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, it isn't over yet.
比赛还没结束呢
Agent Rollins, this is our child specialist.
罗林斯探员 这位是我们的儿童专家
Agent Bennigan. Hello.
本尼甘探员 你好
Your reputation precedes you.
你大名远扬啊
The crime scene --
犯罪现场
Clear signs of tampering with the tree house.
很明显地显示出有人对树屋做过手脚
Please sit.
请坐
You're telling me a 6-year-old did this by herself?
你是说这些都是一个6岁小孩一个人干出来的吗
You know kids these days.
你也知道现在的小孩是什么样的
Probably learned it on the internet.
很可能是在网上学到的
Clearly you don't have kids, agent Rollins.
显然你没有孩子 罗林斯探员
Has she said anything?
她说了什么没有
We were waiting for your expertise.
我们在等待你的专业看法
You guys don't have a lot of time.
你们可没有太多时间
The grandmother has given us permission to question the girl,
孩子的奶奶允许我们询问孩子一些问题
But the dad's on his way back from a trip, so...
但她爸爸正从外地赶回来 所以...
Let's get started.
我们立刻开始吧
Rollins, a word, please?
罗林斯 能跟你说几句话吗
Sir.
长官
I know there's some talk going around about agent Bennigan.
我知道局里有些人在议论本尼甘探员
I'm gonna take a guess and say
我就大胆地猜一下
It's the same folks talking about you.
那跟议论你的是同一群人
Two disciplinary actions will do that around here.
两次纪律处分在这里就能产生那样的结果
Sir --
长官
And for god's sake, she just lost her husband.
天啊 她最近才失去丈夫
So do me the courtesy of rising to the occasion
希望你能看在我的面子上 振作起来迎接挑战
And doing your damn job,
做好你的本职工作
Because I assure you that's what she's gonna do.
因为我可以向你保证 她肯定会全力以赴的
Do I make myself clear? Loud and clear, sir.
我说得够清楚了吗 非常清楚 长官
Good. Go clear this case.
很好 去把这案子结了吧
I want it off my desk.
我希望赶紧完事
Mommy, look.
妈咪 你看
That was amazing, Minx!
真是太棒了 明克丝
looks like those gymnastics classes are paying off.
看来送她去上体操班有点成果了嘛
Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
是啊 确实 不是吗
Wish I could say the same about Noah's piano lessons.
真希望诺亚的钢琴课也能有成果
I totally caved in. I did the whole bribing thing.
我真是妥协了 我甚至还行贿了
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么来着
Lena, how are things going with you and Wes?
丽娜 你和韦斯之间怎么样了
You know, we're still working through it.
我们还在努力地解决问题
The new job is helping.
他的新工作有点帮助作用
He actually got called to Africa this morning.
他今早被召去非洲了
What's he doing again?
他在干什么工作来着
He's with the defense department, special projects.
他是国防部的 在做一个特别项目
Not really sure what he does,
我也不太确定他具体做些什么
But at least he's not around her anymore.
但是至少他和她不再整天相处了
I know I shouldn't say this, but he's lucky you stayed.
我知道我不该说这话 但你留下来算他走运
I still love him.
我依然爱着他
Mr. Wes Lawrence, general Damba.
韦斯·劳伦斯先生 我是丹巴将军
This is my assistant, Peter Kim.
这位是我的助手 皮特·金
I have to admit, general, when you called this morning,
我必须说 将军 你今早打来电♥话♥时
We weren't expecting a trip across the desert. Yes.
我们可没想到要横跨沙漠呢 是的
I do apologize for the rush notice.
我为仓促通知一事道歉
But I assure you, the matter's of utmost urgency.
但我可以向你保证 事情非常紧急
Hey, uh, wait a minute!
嘿 等一下
They are not authorized to be on the premises.
他们无权进入这一领地
Why don't you tell me what's going on?
不如你直接告诉我到底是什么情况
Your question will be answered in a moment,
你的问题很快就能得到解答
But I must warn you, mr. Lawrence,
但我必须先警告你 劳伦斯先生
More questions will be coming.
会有更多的疑问出现
Harper.
哈珀
Tell me about this game.
跟我说说那个游戏吧
I'm not supposed to say.
我不能说的
You're not supposed to say?
你不能说吗
This is a safe room, Harper.
这里很安全的 哈珀
You can say anything that you want in here, okay?
你在这里想说什么都可以的 明白吗
It's just us. The door is closed.
这里只有我们 门是关的
But he said grown-ups wouldn't understand.
但他说大人们是无法理解的
You're not gonna believe me.
你是不会信我的
Who said that? Who is this person?
谁说的 那个人是谁
My friend Drill.
是我朋友德雷尔
Is Drill from school?
德雷尔是你的同学吗
He a grown-up, like me?
他像我一样是个大人们
What does he look like?
他长什么样
I don't know. I can't see him.
我也不知道 我看不见他
You can't see him?
你看不见他吗
Harper, how do you know when he's there?
哈珀 那你怎么知道他在啊
How do you know when to talk to him?
你怎么跟他交流啊
He speaks through the lights sometimes.
他有时候会通过灯光跟我交流
What kind of stuff does he say?
他说了些什么
Lots of things -- he says, if I won the game,
好多东西呢 他说如果我们赢了游戏
We were gonna have a "Domba..." "Domino-tion."
我们就可以获得 "同...桶子"
Now I can't remember the word he used.
我不记得他说的那个词了
Was that word "Domination"?
是"统治"这个词吗
Yeah, that's the word.
没错 就是这个词
That's the word.
是这个词啊
That's a pretty big word.
那可是个大词啊
Drill knows lots of things.
德雷尔无所不知
He even told me the questions you were gonna ask,
他甚至跟我说了你会问我的问题
But I think I forgot them.
但我好像给忘了
Harper...
哈珀
is Drill here right now?
德雷尔现在在这里吗
He's gone. He's not here anymore.
他走了 他已经不在这里了
Do you know where he is?
你知道他去哪儿了吗
The game isn't done yet.
游戏还没结束
He's looking for a new friend.
他在找一位新朋友
Yeah, I can hear you.
嗯 我听得到
Yeah, I'd like to play.
好啊 我愿意玩
So, what do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Time to turn it back over to the locals?
该转交给当地警方负责了吗
I don't know. Something doesn't feel right.
我也说不清 我觉得有什么地方不对劲
I'm sorry. Am I missing something here?
不好意思 是我遗漏什么了吗
You heard her.
你刚刚也听到了
6-year-olds don't talk like that.
6岁的孩子不会那么说话
Someone's coached her.
有人教过她
Oh, you mean like her imaginary friend?
你是指她的想象之友吗
Listen, I get that you want to impress on your first case back...
听着 我知道你回归后第一件案子想做好
Whoa, whoa, whoa, that is not what this is about.
不不不 根本不是那样的
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Harper. Daddy!
哈珀 爸爸
Come on. Let's go see mommy.
走吧 我们去看妈妈
Alex, I need more time.
艾利克斯 我还需要些时间
What's the problem?
有什么问题
Agent Bennigan thinks there's a case here.
本尼甘探员认为此案值得深入调查
And you don't? No, sir, I don't.
你不觉得吗 是的 长官
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire?!
克莱尔
Wait a minute.
等等
Rollins?
罗林斯
Can I get an answer, please?
谁回答一下我吗
Harper.
哈珀
Here. Come... Wait.
来吧 走 等等
Is this Drill? No.
这是德雷尔吗 不是
This questioning is over.
问询结束了
I suggest you get a warrant.
你去申请搜查令吧
Harper, Drill... he's real, isn't he?
哈珀 德雷尔 他是真实存在的 对吧
I swear, but, you know, I wasn't the only one.
我发誓 但我不是唯一的一个
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表