剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Then Eliot's death would've kept his father from doing something.
那么艾略特的死就会阻碍他的父亲去做某件事
but what?
到底是什么呢
Dad doesn't know anything.
他父亲一无所知
Without Thomas, we got nothing.
没有汤玛斯 我们什么线索都没有
Maybe we're looking for the wrong Harcourt.
或许我们要找的不是这个哈克特
Jessup, I need you to do another search,
加斯帕 我需要你再搜一下
But this time for Eliot Harcourt.
不过这次请搜索艾略特·哈克特
Okay, I got two hits.
好的 我这里查到两个结果
One deceased in 1982, the other...
其中一个在1982年去世了 另一个
Current residence,
当前住址是
2-1-7 spruce street, Wilmington, Delaware.
特拉华州 威明顿 云杉街217号♥
217 spruce street, thank you.
云杉街217号♥ 谢谢
It's a psychiatric coping mechanism
这是一种精神病的应对机制
called identity transference -- a way to work out his guilt
叫做身份转移 为了缓解自己的愧疚
by taking his brother's name, Eliot lives on,
他就顶着他哥哥艾略特的身份生活
And it's Thomas, the -- the bad one,
而汤玛斯 那个坏孩子
The guilty one that goes away.
那个有罪的身份 被就此封存起来
Let's grab Henry and go.
我们叫上亨利赶快走吧
I'll -- I'll explain the rest in the car.
我会在车上再跟你解释清楚的
So what does Frommer want you to do?
弗洛姆要你做什么
Put a bag over my head? Take me to guantanamo?
在我头上套个袋子 把我关进关塔那摩监狱吗
Frommer doesn't want me to do much of anything anymore.
弗洛姆已经不再指挥我做任何事了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
With what?
做什么
I need to find my wife.
我需要找到我妻子
I can track her cell.
我可以追踪她的手♥机♥
Your destination is set.
您的目的地已设定完毕
In 2 miles, turn right on Northvale road.
两英里后 右转进入诺斯维尔路
All right, I got her.
好了 我找到她了
Northvale road in in Delaware.
诺斯维尔路 在特拉华州
What's she doing in Delaware?
她跑到特拉华州去干什么
Wait, this is about 5 miles from where Sean and Claire just were.
等等 这距离肖恩和克莱尔刚去的地方只有5英里
She's going after them.
她在追着他们
Why?
为什么
'cause that's what Drill wants her to do.
因为那是德雷尔希望她做的
Doorbell's not working.
门铃坏了
Or it's been disconnected.
或者是线被拆了
Doesn't seem to be very fond of visitors.
他不喜欢访客
Hello?
有人吗
Should we talk to a neighbor?
我们该问问附近邻居吗
Neighbors aren't gonna be able to tell us what we need to know.
邻居们可无法回答我们那些需要解答的问题
I need you to do me a favor, okay?
我要你帮我个忙 好吗
Get in the car, lock the doors, and don't come out,
上车 把门锁上 别出来
Not for anyone, okay?
任何人叫你都别出来 好吗
Okay. Okay.
好的 好
I love you.
我爱你
Power's out.
没电
Looks like someone forgot to pay their electricity bill.
似乎某人忘了交电费
It's not just that --
不仅是那个
No bulbs in any of the fixtures.
一个电灯泡都没有
No microwave, no toaster.
没有微波炉 没有烤面包机
Not even any appliances.
几乎任何电器都没有
He doesn't want any electricity in the house.
他不希望家里有一点电流的存在
I've seen this.
我见过这个
Harper drew the same thing in her treehouse
哈珀在她的树屋里也画了这个标记
Right before her mom fell through.
接着她母亲就摔下来了
It's him...
是他
And his brother.
和他哥哥
Thomas...
汤玛斯
Thomas, we just wanna talk to you.
汤玛斯 我们只是想跟你谈谈而已
Your destination is .6 miles ahead. Proceed forward.
距离您的目的地还有0.6英里 请继续前进
Lena, whatever you think you're doing,
丽娜 不管你以为你这是在做什么
Whatever reasons you think you have for doing it,
不管你以为你有什么样合理的理由
Just please don't. Just call me.
求你赶快停止 给我回电♥话♥
I can't do this.
我做不到
God, I can't do this.
天啊 我做不到
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
Then why aren't you doing it?
那你为什么还不去做
What?
什么
My friend says you need to hurry.
我朋友说你得快一点
You're running out of time.
你快没时间了
Now she's moving again, leaving the gas station.
她又开始移♥动♥了 离开了加油站
Stay on 95.
继续在95号♥公路上
We just wanna talk to you.
我们只是想跟你谈谈
Are you from the hospital? No.
你们是精神病院的人吗 不是
I don't need the medicine. I don't need it.
我不需要吃药 我不需要
No, we're not from the hospital.
不 我们不是精神病院的人
Then who are you?
那你们是什么人
We're wasting time.
我们这是在浪费时间
Wait.
等等
You wanna know who I am, Thomas?
你想知道我是谁吗 汤玛斯
I'm just like you.
我也跟你一样
Drill made me do things,
德雷尔逼我做了一些事
Bad things, things that made people think I was
坏事 那些事让别人误以为
Someone I'm not.
我是个坏人
Even the people that cared about me the most,
哪怕是那些最关心我的人
The people that loved me, not even they believed me.
爱我的人 甚至连他们都不信我了
But I-I couldn't blame them.
但我无法怪他们
How could I? I-I sounded crazy.
我怎么能怪他们呢 我说话就跟疯子一样
I'm not crazy.
我没有疯
We know you're not.
我们知道你没疯
Because if you are...
因为如果你疯了
Then we are.
那我们也疯了
How did you find me?
你们是怎么找到我的
We were the ones who called him here.
是我们召唤他来的
We just didn't know it.
只是我们不知道罢了
What do you mean, "We called him"?
什么叫是我们召唤他来的
"Now I am become death.
"现在我成了死神
Destroyer of worlds." The quote.
世界的毁灭者" 引述
People said it was Oppenheimer.
人们都说那是奥本海默说的
Actually, it's from the "Bhagavad gita,"
实际上 那句话出自《薄伽梵歌♥》
But it expressed how Oppenheimer felt
但那表达出了奥本海默
after realizing what completing the atomic bomb
在意识到制♥造♥出原♥子♥弹♥对我们这个世界
Really meant for our world.
会产生怎样影响后的感受
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's all right here.
一切答案就在这里
Between 1945 and 1982,
在1945年到1982年之间
There were over 1,703 nuclear tests around the world.
全世界总共发生了1703次核试验
Each explosion sent a trail of energy way out into space.
每一次爆♥炸♥ 都将一些零星的能量传进了宇宙
Over time, we created a beacon.
渐渐地 我们相当于搭建了一座灯塔
And they just followed it here.
他们就顺着找过来了
They even sent back a signal of their own.
他们甚至还传送回了信♥号♥♥
My father was the one who picked it up.
就是被我父亲接收到了
And it happened soon after that.
一切在那之后很快就发生了
What?
什么
That's when the whispers started.
那时候我开始听到密语
Somebody help me!
快来人救救我
They said he was dying.
那个声音说他就要死了
Not just him -- his whole planet.
不仅是他 他们整个星球都要灭亡了
The energy they need to live off of is almost all gone,
他们赖以生存的能量就快耗尽了
So they sent Drill out,
所以他们看到这边的能量之光后
after that beacon of heat coming from us.
就派德雷尔过来了
When he got here,
当他到达地球之后
He realized only the kids could hear him.
他发现只有孩子们能听到他的声音
Any idea why he chose to speak to you?
你知道他为什么选择跟你交流吗
He needed a way to send a signal back to the others.
他需要把信♥号♥♥发回给其他同类
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表