剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Minx.
明克丝
Is this the picture?
是这幅照片吗
Only a s-small part of it.
那只是一小部分
There's more. I can show you.
还有更多的 我可以带你们去看
What do you mean, honey?
什么意思 宝贝
I have the papers upstairs in my room.
我把那些文件藏在楼上我房♥里了
It's -- it's some wiring schematic,
是一些 布线图
Some kind of electrical grid.
某种电路网
And this...
这个呢
It's the logo for the Harbor Point nuclear power plant.
那是港点核工厂的图标
That's where Sean's going.
肖恩就是要去那里
I understand what I am asking,
我明白我提出了怎样的请求
And that's all the gas attendant saw?
那个加油站小卖♥♥部服务员就看到了这些吗
Believe me, I understand what I'm asking. When?
相信我 我知道我这是什么样的请求 什么时候
No, no. I'm on my way.
不 不 我这就来
Okay.
好的
Sean, he has a hostage. It's Dr. Benavidez.
肖恩劫持了一个人♥质♥ 是贝纳维德斯医生
What -- what does she have to do with anything?
她跟这一切有什么关系啊
Okay, I just spoke to the security guy at harbor point.
好吧 我刚跟港点核工厂的安保负责人联♥系♥过了
They're putting it on lockdown.
他们已经开始执行封锁了
Honey, I need to go.
亲爱的 我得出去了
It's okay. Go.
没事 去吧
I'll call you.
我再给你打电♥话♥
Somebody help me!
来人救救我
Help! Somebody!
救命啊 快来人啊
I told you we're here.
我就跟你说我们到了吧
No.
不
Don't, don't!
不 不要
Take a look at this.
你过来看看这个
Could be a sensor malfunction.
可能是感应器出了故障
Maybe.
或许吧
Protocol says to call it in.
按照规程 需要报告上去的
Mommy?
妈咪
Drill, I did what you said.
德雷尔 我已经照你说的做了
Mommy!
妈咪
Harper.
哈珀
What happened? Where am I?
发生什么事了 我这是在哪儿
I knew he was gonna do it. I knew he was gonna help you.
我就知道他会做的 我知道他会救你的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Mommy's fixed, daddy. Drill saved her.
妈咪没事了 爸爸 德雷尔救了她
Please, Drill.
求你了 德雷尔
Find him.
找到他
Find my daddy and bring him home.
找到我爸 把他带回家
I promise...
我保证
I'll do anything.
我愿意做任何事
Please, Drill.
求你了 德雷尔
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表