剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Mom, find him.
妈 快找到他
Claire, I don't see him. He's not here.
克莱尔 我没看到他 他不在这里
Jessup, I need you to put out an amber alert on my son.
加斯帕 我需要你针对我儿子发个安珀警报
I'll get you a picture. What's going on?
我会给你照片 怎么回事
Your daughter... Minx.
你女儿 明克丝
...she was at my house with henry, and now he's gone.
她到我家里找亨利玩 现在他不见了
O-okay, slow down. I don't understand.
慢慢说 我没听明白
Wes, Wes, what if all this, everything here,
韦斯 韦斯 万一这一切
Was just a-a-a wild goose chase --
都是调虎离山呢
Something to distract us
分散我们的注意力
while Sean got what he really wanted?
好让肖恩实现他真正的目的
W-which is what?
他真正的目的是什么
His son.
他儿子
Drill?
德雷尔
Is that you, drill?
是你吗 德雷尔
"The treasure that you're here to seek
"你到这里来找的宝藏
is further down along the creek."
就在小溪的下游"
I'm going to find him. Okay.
我要去找他 好了
I am no good to anyone here
要是不确定我儿子平安
until I know that my son is safe.
我在这里帮不上任何忙
Okay, okay, I'll talk to Lena,
好好 我会跟丽娜谈谈
find out what she knows from minx. Okay.
看看她从明克丝那里能问出什么 好
Claire? Yeah.
克莱尔 什么
I know. I know. okay. Okay.
我知道 我知道 好的
Mr. Lawrence.
劳伦斯先生
We have eyes on him.
发现他了
How the hell has he gotten this far without being spotted?
他怎么会一路进来都没被发现
I don't know, but he's not getting any further.
不知道 但他没法再前进了
The access doors to the facility lock electronically.
工厂的通道门使用的是电子锁
Without a key card, there's no way he's getting --
没有门卡 他不可能...
He's working with someone inside.
里面有他的内应
Who's helping you?
谁在帮你
You don't seem like the type to follow orders
你不像那种没搞清谁下的命令
without knowing who's giving them.
就盲目服从的人
You're right about that.
这点你说的没错
If you were gonna kill me,
要是你要杀我
why didn't you just shoot me back there?
刚才在外面怎么不直接打死我
Just -- just take it.
拿着
Please.
拜托
Look, I'm supposed to be here.
听着 我应该来到这里
I-I just don't know why, or maybe I just can't remember,
但我不知道为什么 可能只是我不记得了
But either way, you've been wondering why I brought you here.
但不管怎样 你一直在问我为什么带你来
This is why.
这就是原因
If I do something bad, I want you to shoot me.
要是我做了什么坏事 我要你开枪打死我
You're a good person, Maria,
你是个好人 玛丽娅
But in case I'm not...
但万一我不是...
I don't know what makes you crazier --
我不知道哪一点让你显得更疯
Hearing voices in the light
是能听到光中的声音
or giving a colombian her gun back.
还是把一个哥伦比亚人的枪还给她
What are you doing? Stop that!
你在干什么 停下来
stop that!
停下
Freeze! Don't move! Wait!
站住 别动 等等
I was a hostage!
我是人♥质♥
That's great.
很好
They got him.
他们抓到他了
I'll call Claire?
要我打给克莱尔吗
No.
不
No, she should hear it from me.
不 我得亲口告诉她
Wes?
韦斯
Claire, we got him.
克莱尔 我们抓到他了
Sean -- he's -- he's in custody.
肖恩 他...他被关押了
Claire?
克莱尔
You okay?
你没事吧
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire, what's happening?
克莱尔 怎么了
It's Henry.
是亨利
I know where he's going.
我知道他去哪儿了
Today saw a lot of activity
今天 切萨皮克湾
at the harbor point nuclear facility near the Chesapeake bay.
附近的港点核工厂格外热闹
As you can see, both FBI and homeland security
如大家所见 联调局和国安局
have been called to the scene.
都被召到了现场
Not a lot of information available right now,
目前尚无太多消息
Just reports of an evacuation order was given a short while ago.
就是有人声称 刚刚已经下达了疏散令
Wes. Are you okay?
韦斯 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
It's over, actually.
都结束了
Oh. Good. I was starting to get --
太好了 我还在想...
Is minx there?
明克丝在吗
Of course. Why?
当然 怎么了
Because, according to Claire Bennigan,
克莱尔·本尼甘说
She's been over at her house all day, playing with her son.
她一直在她家跟她儿子一起玩
Uh, Wes, this is, um...
韦斯 这真是...
She's been in the garage all morning.
她一早上都在车♥库♥里
Doing what?
做什么
Working on an art project.
在做一个美工作品
Well, what -- what kind of, uh...
什么...什么样的...
I don't know, Wes. Do you want me to go interrogate her?
不知道 韦斯 你要我去审问她吗
It's a rainbow-loom cellphone case.
是个彩虹色的手♥机♥壳
Since daddy's always on the phone, he'll see it --
爸爸整天都在打电♥话♥ 他一看到这个
And always think of me.
就会想起我了
It was supposed to be a surprise.
这本该是个惊喜的
You getting this?
你听到了吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry. Look, do me a favor.
对不起 帮我个忙
Don't let her out of your sight until I get home.
我到家前 别让她走出你的视线范围
Wes...
韦斯
Lena, we'll talk about this when I get home.
丽娜 等我回家了我们再谈吧
Please, honey, just trust me.
求你了 亲爱的 希望你信任我
I have to go.
我得挂了
Don't worry.
别担心
Daddy's fine.
爸爸没事
Whatever was happening there, it's...
不管那边发生了什么事 都...
He said it's under control.
他说一切都在掌控之中
Is that the truth?
那是实话吗
Of course.
当然了
What...
怎么
Why would you ask me that?
你为什么要这么问我
It's just...
只是...
I don't think grown-ups always really know what's going on,
我觉得大人有时候并不清楚到底是什么情况
Even when they say they do.
哪怕他们说自己很清楚
I don't know what's going on!
我不知道这是怎么一回事
I was the hostage! Ma'am, calm down.
我可是人♥质♥ 女士 请冷静
I was the hostage!
我是人♥质♥啊
You have to let me go! There's a reason why I'm here!
你们必须放了我 我来这里是有原因的
Call Claire Bennigan at the FBI -- please.
请你们打给联调局的克莱尔·本尼甘
She'll explain everything.
她会解释清楚一切的
Don't talk to the FBI!
别打给联调局
They don't know who I am any more than I do!
他们也跟我一样不清楚我到底是谁
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼
Sounds like it's coming from the pipes.
听上去像是从冷却管中传来的
The E.C.C.S. -- it just shut down.
紧急核堆芯冷却系统 刚刚关停了
What do you mean "Shut down"?
"关停"是什么意思
The only ones with the power to shut it down are in this room.
唯一有能力关停它的人都在这里了
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Where you headed? To talk to my suspect.
你要去哪儿 去找我的嫌犯谈谈
I'm afraid I can't let you do that. Like hell you can't.
我恐怕不能让你那么做 你有本事阻止试试
We just got word the emergency cooling system failed.
我们刚收到消息 紧急核堆芯冷却系统失效了
We can't let you inside the facility, mr. Lawrence --
我们不能允许你进去 劳伦斯先生
Not until we assess the level of danger we're dealing with!
除非我们先评估当前的危险等级
It didn't just fail! Do you think that's a coincidence?
它不是突然失效的 你觉得这是巧合吗
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表