剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Look, isn't it possible that she just made it up to --
听着 有没有可能她只是编造了这一切
to get her mother's attention?
来赢得妈妈的关注呢
I mean, look, we -- we have all been through a lot, okay?
我是说 我们都经历了很多不愉快 好吗
But it's over now, okay?
但现在都结束了 好吗
Things will go back to normal.
一切都会恢复正常的
Let's go to bed.
我们去休息吧
So Wes can reach us.
这样可以和韦斯保持联♥系♥
It's not traceable.
这是反追踪的
I need to wash up.
我得洗洗
You remember the last time
你还记得上次
we were in a hotel room together?
我们一起待在一个酒店的房♥间里吗
New year's eve, two years ago.
两年前的新年前夜
It was supposed to be a get a way to reconnect.
那本该是要重新寻回那份感情
We both got food poisoning.
我们都食物中毒了
It was a beautiful room, huge bed,
那房♥间很美 床很大
and the two of us curled up on the bathroom floor together,
我们却蜷缩在浴室的地板上
all night.
一整晚
You said the cold tile would make us feel better.
你说冰冷的瓷砖会让我们好受些
You were right.
你说得对
Bath mats for pillows, robes for blankets.
浴室的垫子当枕头 浴袍当毯子
You know what I remember most?
知道我最难忘的是什么吗
How we talked, almost the whole night.
我们那样聊着天 几乎聊了整晚
Somehow we stopped doing that --
不知为何我们后来就不再那么做了
talking to each other.
不再交流
Maybe we just stopped listening.
也许我们只是不再倾听了
Maybe.
也许吧
But we made it through that night together.
可那晚我们一起撑了过来
That's how we're gonna make it through this.
现在我们也要这样撑过去
What is "making it through" mean, Sean?
"撑过去"是什么意思 肖恩
It means we're gonna be a family again.
意思是我们会再度成为一家人
It came in.
到了
The research agent Bennigan ordered last week.
本尼甘探员上周要的那份调查
I wasn't sure where to put it.
我不知道该放哪
I'll take it. Thank you.
给我吧 谢谢
Jessup? Is everything okay?
加斯帕 有事吗
Remember when you had research look into case studies
还记得你让人调查那些
on imaginary friends?
研究想象之友的案子吗
How you wanted to go beyond what's in the FBI database?
你想调查联调局的数据库之外的资料
Yeah.
记得
Well, they pulled something from a psychology journal
他们从心理学杂♥志♥中找到点东西
about childhood dissociative disorders.
是关于儿童分离性障碍的
And what does it say?
有什么发现
Well, one of the subjects
其中一个对象
is an 8-year-old boy
是个8岁的孩子
who reports talking to a friend named Drill,
声称自己有个叫德雷尔的朋友
a, uh, "Malevolent presence from another world,
一个"来自另一个世界的恶灵
who speaks only to children." Malevolent?
只跟孩子们交流" 恶灵
Sounds like he's the first kid to see through Drill's act,
看来他是第一个看穿德雷尔行径的孩子
who is he? How he is connected to the --
他是谁 他怎么跟...
It's not the who that's interesting here.
有趣的不是他的身份
It's the when.
而是事发的时间
This article was written in 1982.
这篇文章是1982年写的
Drill's been here before.
德雷尔以前就来过地球
Claire, you all right?
克莱尔 你没事吧
Yeah, we're fine.
我们没事
You need to lay low a little while longer, okay?
你还得再避一阵子风头 好吗
I'm still working on the secretary.
我还在努力劝说国务卿
Wes, listen, the secretary isn't our biggest problem anymore.
韦斯 国务卿已经不是我们最大的麻烦了
Drill survived.
德雷尔没死
Wes?
韦斯
Lena tried to tell me the same thing.
丽娜也跟我说过同样的话
I-I didn't believe her. Where are you now?
可我没信她 你现在在哪
We're in Delaware.
我们在特拉华州
What are you doing there?
你们去那里干什么
He could know everything.
他可能知道一切
If he's known Drill for 30 years,
如果他30年前就认识德雷尔了
he damn sure knows more about what we're up against --
那关于我们要面对的这东西 他肯定知道更多
Okay, do you have any idea where he is now?
好吧 你知道他现在在哪吗
No, no, but Jessup was able to track down an address
不知道 但加斯帕找到了一个地址
for the kid's father.
能找到那孩子的父亲
It's 115 Pine Crest Road in Hockessin.
霍克森区派斯特路115号♥
Be careful, okay? If Drill is out there, then --
小心点 要是德雷尔还没死 那...
Yeah, you guys, too.
知道 你们也注意安全
Lena, it's me.
丽娜 是我
You were right about Drill.
德雷尔的事 你是对的
I'm gonna be home soon, but until I am,
我很快就回家 但在我到家之前
I just want you and Minx to be careful.
我要你和明克丝千万小心
Maybe get out of the house, get away from any electricity.
离开家 远离任何电路
Just -- just call me when you get this.
收到留言立刻回我电♥话♥
Mommy?
妈咪
I'm sorry I lied. But you lied to Drill.
对不起我撒谎了 可你也骗了德雷尔
You promised you'd keep our games with him a secret,
你答应过 我们和他的游戏你会保密的
But then you told daddy.
但你却告诉了爸爸
I don't want Drill to be mad at you.
我不想让德雷尔生你的气
I want you to be friends.
我想让你们成为朋友
Honey, I don't think we should be friends with Drill anymore.
亲爱的 我觉得我们不该再和德雷尔做朋友了
But Drill says he has an important message for you.
但德雷尔说他有重要消息要告诉你
Why can't you just tell me what the message is?
你为什么不能直接告诉我是什么消息呢
Drill says it's a secret message just for you.
德雷尔说那是个秘密消息 只能告诉你
If you do what the letters say, he'll give you what you want.
如果你按字母指示的做 他就会满足你的愿望
What is it, mommy? Is it fun? No.
是什么 妈妈 好玩吗 不好玩
No, honey, it's not fun. And I won't play.
不 亲爱的 不好玩 我不会再玩游戏了
Ever.
永远不会
Mr. Harcourt? Yes?
是哈克特先生吗 什么事
We'd like to speak with you about your son.
我们想跟你聊聊有关你儿子的事
Greg done somethin' wrong?
格雷格干了什么坏事吗
No. No, no, we're just looking for some information.
不不不 我们只是想了解一些信息
But I...I think we're talking about an older son
但我觉得 我们要谈的是您年长些的儿子
who participated in a psychological study back in 1982?
他1982年时曾参加过一个心理研究活动
I'm sorry. This isn't a good time.
不好意思 我现在不方便谈
Why don't you come... Please, please.
你们何不... 拜托了
Please, I'm not asking you as a federal agent.
拜托 我不是以联邦探员的身份要求你的
I'm... I'm asking you as a parent.
我 我是以人母的身份在请求您
Our son...has been speaking with Drill.
我们的儿子 一直在和德雷尔交流
Drill?
德雷尔
Drill was Thomas' imaginary friend. How is your son --
德雷尔是汤玛斯的想象之友 你儿子怎么...
He's not imaginary.
他不是想象的
He's real.
他是真实存在的
There were rumors that your domestic terror plot
有传言说你们的国内恐怖袭击活动
was recently foiled at the Harbor Point nuclear plant.
最近在港点核工厂被挫败
Roger, it's, it's never a good policy to comment on rumors.
罗杰 就传言发表评论向来都是不明智的
Certainly people have legitimate questions and concerns.
显然大家都有合理的疑问和担忧
I realize that, so -- so let me just say,
我意识到了这点 所以我这么说吧
there was no domestic terror plot foiled
港点核工厂最近
at the Harbor Point nuclear facility.
并没有挫败什么国内恐怖袭击
This was simply a security exercise
那只是个安全演练
despite what the bloggers and conspiracy theorists
不管那些博客用户和阴谋论者们
might wanna believe.
愿意相信什么
Thank you, Mr. Secretary.
谢谢 国务卿先生
Always a pleasure, Roger.
随时乐意效劳 罗杰
Wes?
韦斯
What's goin' on?
怎么回事
We were wrong, sir.
我们错了 先生
The enemy was not neutralized at the black site.
敌人并没有在秘密研究点被毁灭
I apologize for jumping the gun on my analysis --
我为我过早下结论而道歉
No, no. This is not the time for apologies, Wes.
现在不是道歉的时候 韦斯
How long do you think we can contain this?
你觉得我们还能隐瞒多久
Claire Bennigan is currently working on a lead
克莱尔·本尼甘正在调查一条线索
that might give us --
可能会给我们
Are you seriously telling me you've had contact with her?
你是在告诉我你联♥系♥过她了吗
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表