剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
Look, no one man can do what he did.
听着 任何一个人都无法独自做到这些
Hhe has help. from who?
他有帮手 是谁
You find me a way to talk to him,
你给我想个办法让我跟他谈谈
And I promise I will find out.
我保证我一定会查清楚的
Keep him here.
别让他离开
"If you want to win the game, there's somewhere you must go --
"如果你想赢下这个游戏 有个地方你一定要去
Down the metal rabbit hole into the dark below."
跳下金属兔子洞 进入下面的黑暗中"
Enough!
够了
Sean Bennigan?
肖恩·本尼甘
This is Wes Lawrence with the department of defense.
我是国防部的韦斯·劳伦斯
Sean.
肖恩
Is that my name?
那是我的名字吗
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
Sean, I need to ask you a couple of questions.
肖恩 我需要问你几个问题
I'm not so good with answers.
我可能无法提供答案
Right, the -- the memory thing.
对 你的记忆出了问题
I heard about that.
我听说了
Okay, how about this?
好吧 不如这样
I won't ask you about anything that happened in the past.
我不会问你任何过去发生的事
All I care about is who was helping you today.
我唯一在乎的就是 今天是谁在帮你
I don't know.
我不知道
You're going to jail, Sean.
你会入狱的 肖恩
How helpful you are to me in the next two minutes
你在接下来的两分钟内为我提供多大的帮助
Will decide whether or not you'll ever get out of there.
将决定你是否有出狱的可能
You don't understand. Something is gonna happen here!
你不明白 这里肯定要出什么事
We know about the flaw in the cooling pipe.
我们知道冷却管出现裂缝的事
Whatever you had planned it's not my plan!
不管你计划... 不是我的计划
It's not my plan!!
不是我的计划
Calm down, Sean.
冷静点 肖恩
I'm trying to help you here.
我是想帮助你
You don't understand!
你根本不明白
I saw him!
我看见了他
Saw who?
看见了谁
The one who makes this happen.
就是这一切的始作俑者
He's here.
他就在这里
I need to talk to Sean. Where is he?
我需要跟肖恩谈谈 他在哪儿
W-we have him right here, Claire.
我们把他关押在这里了 克莱尔
I've looked everywhere,
我到处都找过了
And I need you to ask him what he's done with Henry.
我需要你去帮忙问问 他把亨利怎么了
I need you to ask him what he has done with my son.
我要你去问他他把我儿子怎么了
Sir. I think you should see this.
长官 我觉得你该来看看这个
Oh, my god. Henry.
天啊 是亨利
Where is this?
这是在哪儿
Flood control, access point 4,
水防系统 4号♥入口
Underneath the cooling towers.
就在冷却塔下方
Sean, Sean, I don't know what you're doing here,
肖恩 肖恩 我不知道你到底在搞什么鬼
But I need you to leave Henry out of it.
但我希望你放过亨利
Please.
拜托了
Please, I am begging you!
我求求你了
W-who is that in there, huh?!
是谁在跟我说话
Who is that in there?!
是谁在跟我说话
What's going on?
怎么回事
Somebody tell me what the hell is going on!
能不能请谁告诉我到底是什么情况
Emergency lights on. We've got a man down.
应急灯亮了 有人倒下了
Where's Sean? Where'd he go?
肖恩呢 他去哪儿了
Henry.
亨利
What the hell is happening?!
到底是怎么回事
Hello?!
有人吗
Is anybody out there, please?!
外面有人吗 拜托了
I got nothing.
我这边没反应
You got a reading on the core?
你能看到核反应堆的数据吗
Water's tripped to level 3.
水位变动到第3级了
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
All right.
好的
That was the control room.
刚刚是控制室打来的
We just scrammed the fuel rods.
我们刚刚紧急关闭了燃料棒
So it's contained?
所以现在控制住了吗
Think of it like a boiling pot of water.
你可以把它想象成一锅沸水
You turn off the stove,
虽然关了炉子
how long before you can stick your hand in it?
但是要过多久才能安全地把手伸进水里
The temperature inside is 3,500 degrees.
内部温度达到3500摄氏度
The pressure from the heat
热量产生的压力达到
is 1,200 PSI and rising.
1200磅每平方英寸且仍在升高
The power outage means we can't open the valves to release it.
断电意味着我们不能打开阀门释放压力
We're talking about the very real possibility of a full meltdown.
目前我们真的很可能面临核芯熔毁的情况
We talking evacuation?
是要疏散人口吗
6-mile radius.
半径6英里内都要撤
I'll call it in.
我汇报一下上级
All right, while that's in motion,
好了 在安排这事的期间
There's one last thing we can do on our end.
我们这边还可以做最后一件事
Flood the reactor.
用水淹没反应堆
How? I thought you said that that wasn't --
怎么做 你刚刚不是说那不能...
It's the last line of defense.
那是最后一道防线
We open the floodgates up by hand
我们用人工打开水门
And we bring the water directly in from the Chesapeake.
直接从切萨皮克湾把水引过来
Like they did at Fukushima?
就跟福岛核电站的做法一样
Exactly.
没错
All that saltwater -- we'll lose the plant,
那些咸水灌进来 我们肯定会失去核工厂
But hopefully, that'll prevent us from losing a hell of a lot more.
但是那可能会阻止我们失去更多
Wes, Henry is still inside.
韦斯 亨利还在里面
He is in one of those pipes.
他还在某个管道中
I'll notify my team inside.
我会通知里面的团队
Hopefully, they'll get to him in time.
如果运气好 他们会及时找到他的
Hopefully?!
运气好
No, no, no, you have to let me --
不不不 不行 你们必须让我...
Claire? Claire!
克莱尔 克莱尔
D-Drill?
德雷尔
Are you here?
你在这里吗
Drill, I don't think I like this game anymore.
德雷尔 我觉得我不喜欢这个游戏了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I'm not leaving. Claire, come back inside.
我不会走的 克莱尔 赶快进去
Not with Henry still inside. Claire.
亨利还在里面我就不走 克莱尔
I'm going in, Wes.
我要进去 韦斯
The emergency response team is sweeping the facility.
紧急反应小组正在搜查整个核电站
They will find him.
他们会找到他的
They will take care of him. That is their job.
他们会照顾好他的 那是他们的工作
What if he's part of Sean's plan?
如果他是肖恩计划中的一枚棋子呢
I can't just let him...
我不能让他...
Just...
就...
I will not let you go inside.
我不会让你进去的
Let me go, Wes. no.
放开我 韦斯 不行
Henry...
亨利
He is all I have left.
他是我的唯一了
Not all.
并不是
Let me go. Let me go.
放开我 让我去吧
Just buy me some time.
帮我争取一些时间
Okay.
好吧
I'll do what I can.
我尽力而为吧
Here.
给
Take this.
拿着这个
I'll be with you the whole way.
我会全程跟你保持联络的
The area surrounding the harbor point nuclear power plant
港点核工厂附近的区域
is being quietly evacuated.
正在悄悄疏散民众
Now, while authorities tell us it's just
尽管政♥府♥部门告诉我们
A precautionary measure until they can sort out --
这只是预防性措施 以便他们解决...
You're not in trouble, sweetheart.
我不会惩罚你的 宝贝
I just want to know if you have
我只是想知道你是不是
Any information that might help daddy --
有能够帮到爸爸的信息
Anything about what your friend Drill
关于你朋友德雷尔
might have been trying to do over there.
在那边的计划的消息
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表