剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表
But mommy got mad
妈咪生气了
and said I couldn't play anymore.
说我不能再玩了
I said it was an accident, but she didn't believe me.
我说那是个意外 但她不信我
If daddy was home,
如果爸爸在家的话
he would have listened,
他肯定会听我解释的
But daddy's gone.
但爸爸不在家
Daddy's always gone.
爸爸总是不在家
Mommy says his job is very important.
妈咪说他的工作非常重要
He's a scientist. He looks at stuff.
他是个科学家 要检查一些东西
I can't remember what now,
我不记得他具体是做什么的了
but he said when I'm older
但他说等我再长大些
He'll show me the funny-looking buildings.
他就会带我去看那些外形很古怪的建筑
No, I can do it -- I promise!
不 我可以做到的 我保证
Harper, time to get out of those wet clothes.
哈珀 该把你身上的湿衣服换掉了
No, I don't want to! I'm still learning all the rules!
不 我不要 我还在学习游戏规则呢
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话呢
A friend.
一个朋友
What's your friend's name?
你这位朋友叫什么名字啊
Drill.
德雷尔
That's an interesting name.
那倒是个有意思的名字
Do you think Drill would like to join us for lunch?
你觉得德雷尔想跟我们一起吃午餐吗
He said that would be very amenable to him.
他说那就恭敬不如从命吧
"Amenable." Okay.
"从命" 好吧
Uh, no running in the house, please.
不能在家里乱跑哦
i know, but the game already started!
我知道 但是游戏已经开始了
Hi, Liz! hello?
你好啊 莉兹 喂
Liz?
莉兹
Oh, no, I can hear you.
不 我现在可以听见了
No, just some interference. Yeah.
不是 刚刚信♥号♥♥有点被♥干♥扰了 好的
So, Harper has a new friend.
哈珀交了个新朋友
He's what you might call imaginary.
你或许可以称他为"想象之友"
I know. Adorable, right?
我懂的 很萌对吧
I wonder why some kids have them
我也很好奇为什么有些孩子有这种朋友
and others don't.
另外一些却没有
Yes!
好棒
I know.
我知道的
I remember.
我还记得
Yeah, he flew out this morning.
是啊 他今早乘飞机走了
One of the reactors was having problems.
有一个核反应堆出了问题
oh, my god.
天啊
Harper? What happened?
哈珀 发生什么事了
I'm okay!
我没事
No.
不对
Oh, yeah, just Harper playing.
是啊 是哈珀在玩耍
Um, I got to go, Liz, okay?
我得挂了 莉兹
I'll call you back later?
我晚点再打给你好吗
Okay.
好的
Harper? Time for lunch!
哈珀 该吃午餐啦
Not cool, Harper.
你这样可不乖哦 哈珀
Harper.
哈珀
This isn't funny! Where are you?!
这可不好玩 你在哪儿呢
I'm here! Hi, mommy!
我在这儿呢 嗨 妈咪
You know you're not allowed up there without me!
你知道你不能一个人跑上去的
It isn't safe!
那不安全
I tried calling you, but you weren't listening.
我叫了你的 但你不听我说话
You're always talking on the phone, mommy.
你总是在跟人打电♥话♥ 妈咪
That's no excuse! Come down now!
那可不是借口 立刻给我下来
No, you need to come up!
不 你得上来才行
The game isn't over. Harper!
游戏还没结束呢 哈珀
Harper!
哈珀
She's coming.
她要来了
Harper!
哈珀
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话呢
You know, Drill,
就是 德雷尔啊
But you're not allowed to talk to him.
但你不能跟他说话的
He says you're "It."
他说你就是目标
Well, tell him I'm not in the mood to talk to him either.
那你告诉他 我也没心情跟他说话
Now let's go.
我们下去吧
I already told you, mommy.
我已经告诉过你了 妈咪
You never listen.
但你从来都不认真听我说话
Not until we finish the game.
在完成游戏前不能下去
"X" marks the spot.
X标记目标地点
You're supposed to step on it.
你要站上去才行
Why aren't you playing, mommy?
你为什么不玩啊 妈咪
You don't want me to win?
你不想让我赢吗
Okay, okay. I'll step on it.
好 好 我站上去
and then we go down, okay?
然后我们就下去 好吗
I did it! I did it!
我做到了 我做到了
Drill.
德雷尔
Where are you?
你去哪儿了啊
I won.
我赢了啊
Mommy?
妈咪
Mommy?
妈咪
You can wake up now.
你现在可以醒过来了
The game's over.
游戏已经结束了
Mommy, wake up.
妈咪 快醒醒
Please?
求你了
Let's go, Henry!
加油 亨利
Yes! Run! Whoo!
好棒 快跑 快跑
Run, Henry, run!
跑啊 亨利 快跑
This is agent Bennigan.
我是本尼甘探员
Claire, it's director Myers.
克莱尔 我是麦尔斯局长
Hello, sir.
你好 长官
Strike one! Oh, damn it.
一振 该死的
Hey, where are you? II'm sorry.
你在哪儿呢 不好意思
I'm at my -- my son's baseball game.
我在观看 我儿子的棒球比赛
Oh, that's great. Well, look.
好极了 听我说
I know you're still on leave, but we just got a case.
我知道你还在休假 但我们手头有个案子
A 6-year-old girl tried to kill her mother.
一个6岁的女孩试图杀死自己的母亲
And all signs point to premeditation.
所有证据都显示这是有预谋的行为
Strike two!
二振
Well, that's horrible,
那真是太可怕了
But it sounds like it's something for the locals.
但听上去这应该归当地警方管啊
Well, as it turns out, the kid's dad
经调查发现 那孩子的父亲
heads up the nuclear regulatory commission.
是核能管理委员会的负责人
So by jurisdiction, the case turns over to us.
所以根据管辖权 此案被移交给我们了
Be a hitter now. Be a hitter. National security.
一定要打中 一定要打中 涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥
Sir, with all due respect,
长官 恕我冒犯
we both know that these cases, they're just a formality.
我们都知道这种案子只是走个形式而已
Any specialist can take it. Why are you calling me?
任何专家都可以接 你到底为何打给我
Ball one!
第一球
Claire, it's been three months.
克莱尔 事情已经过去3个月了
I thought a case might do you good.
我觉得负责一个案子或许会对你有好处的
Okay. Okay, I'll be right in.
好的 好的 我一会儿就来
Great! Okay, I need you to get in here now.
好极了 我需要你立刻就赶过来
Let's go! Make it home!
加油 快跑到本垒去
Hello? Hello? Okay.
喂 喂 好的
Run, Henry!
快跑 亨利
Run!
快跑
Safe!
安全上垒
Yes! Safe! Safe!
好棒 安全上垒 安全上垒
Hey, you did it.
你做到了
That was the office. They want me to come in.
是局里打来的 他们希望我过去上班
Yeah, I guess that's true.
是啊 你说得对
And it's what your dad would have wanted.
你♥爸♥要是在 也会希望我努力工作的
I'll tell grammy to take you home, okay?
我让外婆带你回去 好吗
But promise me something.
不过你要答应我一件事
Hit another one for me.
再给我打出个全垒打
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你能过来
Who won?
谁赢了
剧集 | 天外来客(2015) | 导航列表